In the jungle you must wait?
“快到丛林孵豆芽”
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
A bed and breakfast is just what this town needs.
镇上确实需要个小客栈
It was pretty hard to pass up. Especially full of furniture.
机会实在难得 何况还附家具
I keep forgetting how big this place is.
我忘了这屋子应该这么大
Judy, Peter, come look at this.
朱蒂 彼德 快来看
I’m gonna put a reception area right over here.
柜台可以设在这里
And a bar over here in the parlour.
这里是大厅 酒吧
That sounds lovely.
听起来很棒
I’m sure you and your kids will be very happy here.
你跟孩子们一定会很开心
Actually, they’re my late brother’s.
实际上 他们是我的侄子
He and his wife passed away just last winter.
我兄嫂去年冬天死翘翘了
Is this something, or what?
这里很棒吧
It sure is.
的确
What do you think? Is it big enough for you?
你觉得如何 够不够大
Peter hasn’t spoken a word since it happened.
悲剧发生后…彼德就不说话了
Oh, my.
我的天…
I’m so sorry. How terribly awful.
真是抱歉 太不幸了
It’s okay.
没关系
We barely even knew our parents.
我们跟父母也不熟
They were always away…
他们常年在外…
Skiing in St. Moritz, gambling in Monte Carlo…
不是在瑞士滑雪 在摩纳哥赌钱…
…safariing in darkest Africa.
就是在非洲狩猎
We didn’t even know if they loved us.
也不知爱不爱我们
But when the sheik’s yacht went down…
但他们的游艇沉没时…
…they managed to write a beautiful goodbye note…
他们写了一封诀别书
…that was found floating in a champagne bottle amongst the debris.
塞在香槟酒瓶里在海上被人发现
Excuse me.
抱歉
They were very devoted parents.
我兄嫂很顾家
It was a car crash in Canada.
在加拿大出了车祸
You’ll send me the escrow papers?
契约就寄给我吧
First thing tomorrow.
明天一早
I’ll have to get a locksmith for this one.
得去找锁匠来
Peter, pick up your toys, please.
彼德 玩具收起来
Peter, take this suitcase up to the attic.
彼德 皮箱放进阁楼
Then we can all have ice cream.
然后来吃冰淇淋
And bourbon.
我来杯酒
What? What is it?
怎么啦
I’m going to Motel 6.
我要去住汽车旅馆
Oh, for heaven’s sake.
拜托
I don’t see any guano.
没看见蝙蝠屎
He said it looked like that.
他说像这个
That’s an African bat.
这是非洲蝙蝠
Some kid said she saw some back in the ’60s…
有人说在60年代看过
…but we don’t get bats like that in New England.
新英格兰哪里会有
That’s what he saw.
他明明看到了
Well, whatever it was, it’s gone now.
不管是什么…反正已经没了
Bats aren’t what I’d worry about in this house, anyways.
这房♥子 我倒不担心蝙蝠
What would you worry about?
那你担心什么
Well, personally…
就我个人来说
…I wouldn’t want to live where someone was murdered.
我可不住发生过凶案的房♥子
Murdered? Yep.
凶案 对头
Little Alan Parrish. I say his father did it.
巴里斯·艾伦 我猜是他父亲杀的
There’s 1001 places he could’ve hid the body in this house.
这房♥子要藏尸体 容易得很
Especially if he chopped it up first.
特别是分尸之后
Hey up there!
喂 上面的
You don’t want to be late for your first day of school.
头一天上学 别迟到了
Not a bat in sight, ma’am.
半只蝙蝠也没有
Hear that?
听到没
There’s nothing to be afraid of in this house.
这房♥子没什么好怕的
I can’t believe I have to see your principal after your first day.
你们刚上学… 校长就要请家长
What am I gonna do?
如何是好
Let’s try to relax and finish dinner.
我们先吃完晚饭…
Talk about something else.
聊些别的事
We know why you got the house cheap.
难怪这房♥子那么便宜
Twenty- six years ago, a kid named Alan Parrish lived here.
26年前 一个叫巴里斯·艾伦的男孩住在这里
One day he just disappeared.
有一天 他突然失踪
His parents chopped him up and hid him in the walls.
他父母把他分尸藏在墙壁里
That’s it. I’m sick and tired of your lies. You’re grounded.
够了 老是编谎话 罚你禁足
Fine, there’s nowhere to go in this stupid town anyway.
无所谓 反正这鸟镇没处去
Just for your information,
让你知道一下…
that wasn’t a lie.
我可没说谎
Did you hear anything a little wild?
有没有听见什么
Do you miss Mom and Dad?
你想不想爸妈
No.
不想
Liar.
骗人
Cut that out, or they’ll send you to a shrink.
你再继续编谎话 会被送去看心理医生
Where are they gonna send you if you don’t start talking?
你不讲话 问题才大呢
If I get held up at the permit office, I’ll give you call.
如果有耽搁 我会打电♥话♥
The school bus will be here any minute.
校车马上就到了
You guys still have your house keys?
钥匙拿了没
You guys listening to me?
我的话听到没有
Hello?
喂
Hello? What?
喂 怎么
Maybe I should wait till the bus comes.
我陪你们等车好了
Did your parents used to put you on the bus?
你父母会送你们上车吗
No.
不会
Are you sure?
确定吗
I could drop you off.
我可以送你们去
No, don’t worry about us. The bus will be here any minute.
没关系 校车马上就到了
Okay. Please be good today.
今天拜托乖一点
You do hear it.
你听见了
Hear what?
听见什么
Where is it coming from?
从哪里传来的
Let’s bring it over here.
拿过来
Weird. They’re stuck.
奇怪 粘住了
“Jumanji, a game for those who seek to leave their worlds behind.
“这个游戏为你设计 如果你想遗世独♥立♥
Roll the dice to move. Doubles get another turn.
丢骰子决定走几步 掷出一对可以继续
The first player to reach the end wins.”
谁先抵终点谁获胜”
It’s gotta be microchips or something.
一定是装了微晶片
You go first.
你先玩
Six.
六点
“A tiny bite can make you itch, make you sneeze, make you twitch.”
“只要轻轻叮一下 包你浑身都发麻”
Don’t!
不要
“This will not be an easy mission.
“达成任务难上难”
Monkeys slow the expedition.”
“成群泼猴来阻拦”
What is that?
什么声音
I bet those monkeys came from the game.
猴子是游戏带来的
The mosquitoes too.
蚊子也是
I didn’t see this part.
糟糕 我没看见这个
“Adventurers, beware.”
“冒险家注意…”
“Adventurers, beware.
“冒险家注意…”
Do not begin unless you intend to finish.
“游戏一开启 就得玩到底”
The consequences of the game vanish when a player has reached Jumanji…
“游戏的风风雨雨 要它们如数散去”
…and called out its name.”
“得有人硬撑到底”
The monkeys are gone. Good.
猴子跑了 好
Put it away. Wait!
把它丢了 等一下
If we finish the game, it’ll all go away.
它说玩到底 就没事了
Let’s do it or Aunt Nora’ll pitch a fit.
就这么办 否则姑姑会气疯
We should get through it quickly. I mean, there’s no skill involved.
我们得玩快点 反正不用技巧
No, you rolled doubles.
不 你掷出一对
You get another turn. Roll!
可以继续 掷啊
Five.
五点
“His fangs are sharp.
“利齿巨虫”
He likes your taste.
“爱吃人”
Your party better move
“快快闪避”
posthaste.”
“免遗恨”
I don’t like the sound of that.
听起来怪恐怖的
Someone’s in here.
有人来了
It’s not real, Peter.
这是假的 彼德