Don’t worry, it’s a pack of wolves. Come on, we’re almost rid of it.
别怕 一群狼而已 加油干 咱们就要成功了
Caleb, it’s after me! Grab on!
凯勒布 它在追我 赶紧爬上来
Run! Run!
快闪
No, Benjamin, we have to finish this.
回来 本杰明 一定要把这祸害埋了
Come on, help me bury it.
发什么愣 快动手
What if someone digs it up?
要是某人把它又挖出来呢
May God have mercy on his soul.
只能祈求上帝保佑了
Hi, Alan. Hi, Miss Magruder.
嗨 艾伦 嗨 迈克鲁德小姐
Afternoon, Alan. Hey, Frank.
下午好 艾伦 好啊 弗兰克
All yours, Alan. Thanks, Bill.
可以过了 艾伦 谢了 比尔
Get him!
扁他
Prepare to die, Parrish!
姓巴的 要你好看
Parrish, what’s the rush?
姓巴的 你急什么
He’s going to the factory!
他要去鞋厂
Go on, Parrish!
滚阿 夹尾巴的
Run to Daddy.
去找你爹地
We’ll be waiting.
有种别出来
Hi, Carl.
卡尔
Hey, Alan, my man.
艾伦老弟
I gotta show you something. Come here.
过来看这个
I’ve been working on this all year.
我研究了快一年
I got an appointment with your father…
我约好下午见你父亲
…to show him this. Go ahead, take it.
要给他看…这个 你瞧瞧
What do you think?
如何
Think he’ll like it?
你想他会喜欢吗
What is it?
这是什么
What is it? This is the future.
老弟 这是未来
If Wilt Chamberlain will wear them…
如果张伯伦穿这鞋
…there’ll be a pair of those in every closet in America.
全国百姓都会抢着买♥♥
That will be the height of fashion.
一定大大的流行
What’s wrong?
怎么啦
Nothing. Alan!
没什么 艾伦
What are you doing?
你来干嘛
This factory isn’t a playground. It’s dangerous.
我说过 工厂不是游乐园 很危险的
Can I have a ride home?
我想搭你的便车
Is Billy Jessup picking on you again?
比利又来惹你了
Son, you’re gonna have to face him sooner or later.
你迟早要面对他
If you’re afraid of something, you’ve got to stand and face it.
不管怕什么事 都要勇敢的面对
Now, run on, son.
去吧
You know better than to let the boy play here.
你知道他不该来的
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 老板
What was it you wanted to show me?
你要我看什么
Just a minute, sir.
我马上拿来
What the devil…?
怎么搞成这样
Who did this?
谁干的好事
Well?
说啊
I did, sir.
是我
Being a Parrish doesn’t mean you can hang around with my girl.
别以为你姓巴就可以钓我的马子
We’re just friends.
我们只是朋友
Not anymore.
到此为止
Get him!
扁他
I’ve got his bike!
抢他的单车
Jerks!
混♥蛋♥
Neat.
好棒
Alan?
艾伦
Are you home?
是你吗
Alan, not again. Come on.
宝贝 怎么又被扁了
Hard work, determination, cheerful outlook…
勤奋 毅力 乐观…
…attributes that exemplify Brantford spirit…
这都是本镇居民的特质
…since our forefathers first settled this town.
创建以来始终如此
Despite the harshness of our native clime
尽管此地气候严酷
and the granite of our soil…we have…
土壤坚硬无比 我们却能…
Prospered.
欣欣向荣
I knew it all this morning. You’ll know it all tonight.
早上明明记得的 今晚你也会记得
Right. Let’s go.
走吧
Sam, we have to talk to Alan.
山姆 我们得跟亚伦谈谈
Well, we’re on our way.
我们要走了
I told your father what you told me,
我跟你父亲说了…
that it wasn’t just Billy Jessup.
对方不只比利一个
If I’d known that,
我要是知道…
I wouldn’t have… It’s okay, Dad.
就不会… 没关系 老爹
But I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
不过 你要知道 我很以你为荣
You faced them, even though you were outnumbered.
对方人多 你也不怕
Since you took it like a man, your mother and I have decided…
既然你像个男子汉 因此我们决定…
…that you’re ready to go to The Cliffside School for Boys.
送你去念克利福塞男校
Congratulations, sweetheart.
恭喜我们的宝贝
You don’t want me living here anymore?
你们不要我住在家里
It’s always been the plan that you go to Cliffside.
我们原本就有这想法
I mean, Parrishes have been going to Cliffside ever since the 1700s.
咱们巴家的人从18世纪开始就念的这所学校
Even your Uncle Skylar went there.
包括你叔叔史凯勒
Look at this.
看看这个
Parrish Hall?
“巴里斯馆”
It’s the main dormitory.
那是学校宿舍
This is great. Kids are on my case here because I’m a Parrish.
好极了 就因为我姓巴 他们才来找茬
Just wait till
还叫我去住…
I’m living in a building named after me.
巴氏纪念宿舍
It was named after my father.
是纪念我父亲的
Good. Why don’t you live in it?
好 那你去住啊
I did.
我住过了
I wouldn’t be who I am if it weren’t for my years there.
没有那些岁月 就没有今天的我
Maybe I don’t want to be who you are.
也许我不想跟你一样
Maybe I don’t even want to be a Parrish.
甚至不想当巴家的人
You won’t be, not till you start acting like one.Get your coat.
你不够格 言行得像个样 去拿外套
I guess I’m not ready for Cliffside, then.
学校的事也免谈咯
We’re taking you there next Sunday. I don’t want to hear any other word about it!
下周日就去 不准再和我提这件事
You won’t!
你休想
I’m never talking to you again!
我再也不跟你讲话了
Sam… Don’t.
山姆 别提了
Sam. What?
山姆 干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
I brought your bike.
我把你的车送回来
You didn’t have to.
没必要的
I was going to Billy’s to get it myself.
我自己会去找比利算账
I told Billy to stop picking on you.
我叫比利别再烦你
You wasted your breath. We’ll talk about it some other time.
你是白费唇舌 我们改天再谈
What was that?
什么声音
You heard it too?
你也听见了
Of course I heard it.
当然啊
Come on
这边走
I found this really weird game in the factory. A game?
我发现一个好怪的棋盘游戏 棋盘游戏
Jumanji.
魔幻棋
A game for those who seek to find a way to leave their world behind.
“这个游戏为你设计 如果你想遗世独♥立♥
You roll the dice to move your token. Doubles gets another turn.
丢骰子看走几步 掷出一对可继续
The first to reach the end wins.” You want to play?
谁先抵终点谁获胜” 要不要玩
I quit playing board games five years ago.
学前班的小孩才玩这个
Sarah!
莎拉
It’s gotta be magnetized or something.
一定是磁力或是什么作用
Alan, look.
艾伦 你看
“At night they fly,
“这种飞虫 昼伏夜出”
you better run.
“快快逃命”
These winged things are not much fun.”
“自求多福”
What was that?
什么声音
I don’t know.
不知道
Put it away, Alan. Okay.
快拿走 好
Oh, no.
糟糕…
The game thinks I rolled.
它以为我掷了骰子
What do you mean, “the game thinks”?
“它以为” 是什么意思
“In the jungle you must wait…
“快到丛林孵豆芽”
…until the dice read five or eight.”
“直到出现五或八”