Caesar!
我们必须做点什么,庞培
We must do something, Pompey.
凯撒随时可能向罗马进军
Caesar could march on Rome at any time.
我不会等他来找我们,我会集♥合♥我们的军队
I’m not going to wait for him to come to us.
在他进入罗马之前就攻击他
I’ll gather our troops and attack him before he sets foot in Rome.
我要把他和他的军团从地球上抹掉
I’m going to wipe him and his legions off the face of the earth.
凯撒!凯撒!凯撒!
Caesar! Caesar! Caesar!
我们有两个选择
Men, we have two choices.
我们可以选择被庞贝正在集结的军队屠♥杀♥,
We can be slaughtered by the army Pompey is amassing against us.
或者我们也可以为我们的生命而战,
Or we can fight for our lives,
就像我们八年里每天做的一样
just as we have done every day for eight years.
我已经做出我的决定
I’ve made my decision.
我要去罗马
I’m going to Rome.
我要越过卢比孔河
I’m going to cross the Rubicon.
有人会和我一起去吗?
Will anyone be coming with me?
向罗马进发! 骰子已被掷下!
To Rome! Let the dice fly!
来自西班牙的军团将会在奥斯提亚登陆
My legions from Spain should tear to Austria from the west.
色雷斯人将从北边来,马其顿人会从东部来
The Thracians will come to us from the north. And from the east the Macedonians.
凯撒正在来罗马的路上
Caesar is on his way to Rome.
多远? 距离这里四天
– How far is he? – Four days from here.
不可能 我从毕露斯本人那里打听到的
– That’s impossible! – I heard it from Bibulus himself.
凯撒已经渡过了卢比孔河
Caesar has passed the Rubicon.
我们必须离开罗马,
We must leave Rome.
我们还没有军队守城
We cannot defend it without troops.
我们要去希腊
We’ll go to Greece.
我们会尽我们所能积聚力量,然后再回罗马
We’ll amass what strength we can, and then we’ll take him in Rome itself.
希望我们不要回来得太晚
I only hope we don’t arrive too late…
到时在元老院的台阶上找到的,只有我们朋友的遗体
and find the bodies of our friends on the senate steps.
新元老院已经颁布了这项法令
It has been decreed by the new senate
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒被授予独♥裁♥者的头衔
that the title of dictator is bestowed upon Gaius Julius Caesar.
法令宣布
It is decreed…
将有五十天为他的荣誉感恩
there will be fifty days of thanksgiving in his honor.
通过法♥院♥选举为终生执政官
He is given the courts and elected consul for life.
凯撒万岁!
Hail, Caesar!
你把我当作国王
You treat me as a king,
尽管我保证这是我永远不会采用的角色
though I assure you that is one role I shall never adopt.
我是凯撒,仅仅只是凯撒
I am Caesar, and only Caesar.
仅仅为了这个桂冠,我征服了高卢
仅仅为了这个桂冠,我征服了高卢
It’s for this crown alone that I conquered Gaul.
凯撒…
Caesar…
凯撒!
Caesar…
当心三月十五 * Ides为古罗马历中3、5、7、10月的第15日或者其余各月份的第13日
Beware the Ides of March.
三月十五
The Ides of March.
当心
Beware!
罗马的所有人都要我杀你
The men and women of Rome are crying out for your head.
有那么一瞬, 我和你对他们的看法和你一样
For a moment, I saw them as you do.
你不知道我是怎么看的
You don’t know how I see them.
我很反感他们
I was disgusted with them.
你如何让心中的目标保持清醒?
How do you keep your purpose clear in your mind?
当我在你的村庄遇见你时 我就看到你的目标在你脑海中清晰明了
When I met you in your village, I could see you had your purpose clear in your mind.
它很纯粹
And it was pure.
我可以看出,它从没有改变
I can see that it hasn’t changed.
你能做些什么来保护它?
What did you do to preserve it?
你真想知道?
You want to know?
是的
Yes.
我只和我的敌人作战
I only fight my enemies.
你认为我们是相似的,不是吗?
You think we are similar, don’t you?
这就是为什么看到我死去会让你痛苦
That’s why it pains you to see me die.
我们是非常不同的,你和我
We are very different, you and me.
我知道什么时候结束
I know when it’s over…
剩下的不值得拥有
and when what’s left isn’t worth having.
让我独自死去, 死在我自己的手里
Give me the honor of dying alone, by my own hand,
而不是在你们罗马暴民的面前
instead of in a public spectacle for your Roman mob.
我必须做罗马人♥民♥想要的事情,
I have to do what the people want.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我认为权力给了你更多选择,而不是更少
I thought power gave you more choice, not less.
听, 你听到了吗?
Listen to them. Do you hear that?
我耳中只有妇女孩童在阿莱西亚的哭喊
I don’t hear anything anymore but the voices of our women and our children in Alesia.
无论是清醒还是在梦中, 我都无法摆脱
I can hear them when I’m asleep,and I hear them when I’m awake.
如果你同情我,就给我一把短剑
For pity sake, give me a sword.
凯撒万岁
– Hail, Caesar! – Hail, Caesar!
这里的元老已经不多了
The ranks here are depleted.
我的人会加入你们
My men will be joining you.
我们该如何向人们解释
How shall we explain to the people…
这些人已经成为元老了?
that these men have become senators?
他们没有被传统的精英阶层选中
– They haven’t been selected by the traditional leaders.
法律变了
The law is changed.
请记住,人们相信我的判断
And keep in mind, the people trust my judgment.
我手下最优秀的人将会加入你们
You will be joined by my finest men.
我和他们在高卢度过了八年
I’ve spent eight years with them in Gaul.
我必须前往希腊与庞培作战
I must leave for Greece to fight Pompey.
我将把罗马交给马克安东尼监管
– I’m leaving Rome in Mark Antony’s capable charge.
我们对此没有发言权吗?
Do we have no say in this?
我不想用官僚制度分散你的注意力
I don’t want to distract you with bureaucracy.
我宁愿让你自♥由♥地争论国家的事情
I’d rather leave you free to argue matters of the state.
你们认为会有黑名单吗……
If you think there will be black lists…
不会有任何名单
There won’t be any lists.
苏拉杀死了他的敌人,而我选择原谅我的敌人.
Sulla killed his enemies, I forgive mine.
日安,各位
Good day to you, gentlemen.
他们走得很匆忙
They left in a hurry.
凯撒!
Attend to Caesar!
我渡过卢比肯河不是来杀死我的老朋友们的
I did not cross the Rubicon to kill old friends.
我这样做是为了保护自己免受敌人的伤害
I did it to protect myself against my enemies.
我希望我们通过仁慈宽容,而不是报复,来确保自己安全
I’m hoping we can secure ourselves through mercy and not through vengefulness.
你们都可以自♥由♥离去
You’re all free to go.
也就是说,我们的一生都属于凯撒
That is, we owe all our lives to Caesar.
你有话要说,我的老朋友?
Did you say something, my old friend?
我想我听到你说话了
I thought I heard you speak.
我很感激你的仁慈
I’m grateful for your clemency.
布鲁图斯,来和我一起用餐
Brutus, come dine with me.
凯撒……与庞贝和谈吧
Caesar, make peace with Pompey.
多年来,他唯一的愿望就是有一天,你们会统治罗马,再次与……
For years, his only hope was that one day you would rule Rome together again with…
与谁?
With what?
和茱莉亚一起,你们两个会团结一致
With Julia, uniting you both.
他容忍♥我,因为他非常爱茱莉亚
He has tolerated me because he loved Julia so much.
凯撒,他很爱茱莉亚,因为在她身上,他看到了你
Caesar, he loved Julia because he saw you in her.
他告诉我,茱莉亚的死,让生活简直无法继续
He told me that Julia’s death was almost unbearable.
还有你们友谊的结束 他认为他的人生已经走完了
And add to that the end of your friendship, he counted his life as finished.
如果他想要和平,我会与他和谈
I’ll make peace with him if peace is what he wants.
我想让罗马理智一点
I want to establish some sanity in Rome.
人们已经受够了战斗
The people have had enough of fighting.
你会帮我吗?
Will you help me?
我怎么帮你?
How can I help you?
我希望你回到罗马,成为我的司法官
I want you to go back to Rome and be my praetor.
如果和平是你想要的,
If peace is what you want,
那我很荣幸为您服务
then it will be my honor to serve you.
庞培去埃及了
Pompey has gone to Egypt.
国王死了,留下王座被一个十二岁的男孩和 一个十八岁的女孩争吵不休
The king died, leaving a throne to be squabbled over by a twelve year old boy and an eighteen year old girl.
托勒密和克娄巴特拉?
Ptolemy and Cleopatra?
我不知道我更不信任哪一个
I don’t know which one I trust less.
帮我准备好船只
Help me ready the ships.
我明早就去找他
I’ll follow him in the morning.
你不需要带军队去
You don’t need to take troops with you.
庞培独自一人去了埃及
Pompey has gone to Egypt alone.
他的军团去尤蒂卡了 *Utique 尤蒂卡北非的一个港口城市 由腓尼基人建立
The troops went to Utica.
跟你的叔叔小加图一起?
With your uncle Cato?
是的
Yes.
相信我,布鲁图斯
Trust me, Brutus,
无论是谁想要和平,我都会给他和平
whoever wants peace, will have it.
他被自己的人在宫殿台阶上最残酷的谋杀了
He was most cruelly murdered on the palace steps by his own men, sir.
据说他们受了波提努斯的贿赂
It is been rumored that they were bribed by Pothinus.