-1-8-5 -怎么了
– 1-8-5. – what’s going on?
有消息了马上打电♥话♥给我
And call me the second you hear back.
这种助理有没有都一样
My assistant. it’s almost not worth having one.
我知道 昨天我对爱莉森说
I know. Yesterday I said to Allison,
“去药店给我买♥♥一条黑色的袜裤”
“Go to the pharmacy, get me a pair of black pantyhose.”
她却跑回来跟我说 “他们没有”
She came back and said, “they didn’t have any.”
我就问”你有没有再去别的药店找找?”
I said, “did you try another pharmacy?”
我是说 真的
I mean, really.
为什么不去布卢明代尔百货公♥司♥的药店?
Or Bloomingdale’s. what’s wrong with trying Bloomingdale’s?
就是啊 我就不明白
Yeah, I don’t get it.
如果我能做自己的助理就好了
If only I could be my own assistant.
你可以的
You can be.
把现在的助理辞了 别再雇助理就得了
Fire your assistant and don’t hire a replacement.
不 我不是这个意思 茱莉
No, that’s not what I mean, Julie.
抱歉 哦天啊
Excuse me. oh…
-哦 这个好可爱哦 -谢谢 谢谢
– oh, those are cute. – oh, thanks. thanks.
好吧 告诉他们190 190好的
Okay, tell them 190, 1-9-0. great.
什么”190″? 你在涨什么呢
“1-9-0.” what? what are you up to?
是一亿九千万美元
$190 million.
我们在整合市中心的诉讼地区
we’re assembling a parcel at midtown.
哦 哇 凯西 真是太棒了
Oh, wow. oh, oh, that is so great, Cassie.
整合什么?
A parcel of what?
大楼
Buildings.
我们打算把现在的都拆掉重新建高层
We’re gonna tear them all down and put up a high-rise.
-为了你的整合项目干杯 -谢谢
– To your parcel. – Thank you.
干杯
Salut!
你说的足够了 该到我了
And enough about you, here’s to me.
比如说昨天
As of yesterday,
我成为了负责宣传合作高级副总管
I am the senior vice president in charge of corporate publicity.
-不会吧 -那就意味着我涨工资了
– No. – which means I get a raise
而且如果我愿意 我能够以2%的利息率
And I can borrow half a million dollars at 2%
借贷50万美元
if I want to.
-太棒了 -那你想借吗
– great. – if you want to?
-你的工作怎么样呢 茱莉 -这个…
– So how’s your job, Julie? – Oh, it’s…
-我只能想到的是伤心了 -太伤感了
– I can only imagine. heartbreaking. – so sad.
-痛苦 -不会太糟吧
– Painful. – Not in a bad way.
-抱歉 哦 我忘记了 -抱歉
– Excuse me. oh, god, I forgot. – Excuse me.
-你好? -你好?
– hello? – hello?
-嗨 -嗨
– hi. – hi.
嘿 茱莉 我准备采访你
Hey, Jules? I have got to interview you
完成我正在做的报道
For this piece that I’m writing.
当然可以 安娜贝拉 太好了我很荣幸
Sure, Annabelle, great. I’d be honored.
对茱莉的采访的录音
Call Julie about interview.
查明那家干洗店 在周四晚饭前查明
Find out about dry cleaning. find out before dinner on thursday.
星期六派对
Saturday party.
不许吃
No.
我不能每天都电脑培训你
I cannot computer-coach you every day
我和我的朋友们在一起呢
while I’m with my girlfriends.
关于什么的 那篇文章?
What is it about? the article?
是关于我们这代人们 即将而立之年
It’s about our generation turning 30.
-即将30岁的人们 -我的生活啊 实在太忙了
– People turning 30. – Oh, my life, I am so busy.
真不知道什么时侯才能把你安排进来
I don’t know when I can fit you in.
我能提醒你一下吗
May I remind you,
是你要见我 而不是我约你
I don’t want to see you, you want to see me?
没错 一起吃早饭行吗
Yeah. Would a breakfast work?
我竟然相信了她 我是哪门子傻瓜
I believed her. what kind of idiot am i?
她说 “文章是关于
She said, “it’s about
我们这代即将而立的人们”
our generation turning 30.”
你期望啥呢 安娜贝拉一直都是个骗子
What’d you expect? Annabelle was always a liar.
“茱莉·鲍威尔 前阿默斯特文学杂♥志♥的编辑
“Julie Powell, once the editor of the Amherst literary magazine,
那个我们公认将会成为大人物的那位
the one we all knew would be ‘the one,’
为了她的小说努力八年却放弃了”
“temped for eight years before giving up on her novel,
“现在作为一个中等小职员在工作间里
“and now works in a cubicle as a mid-level bureaucrat,
在解决911事件的善后事宜”
“attempting to deal with the aftereffects of 911.”
上帝啊 你都背下来了吗 太可怜了
Oh, god, you memorized it? How pathetic.
她删节了很多东西
She left so much out.
无论如何 照片还不错
Anyway, the picture was good.
-我看起来很胖 -就脸胖而已
– I looked fat. – Just your face.
忘了告诉你了 你知道安娜贝拉现在的工作吗
I forgot to tell you. do you know what Annabelle’s doing now?
-莎拉告诉我的 写博客 -关于什么
– Sarah told me. a blog. – Of what?
“关于什么”是什么意思 安娜贝拉的博客吗
What do you mean “of what”? A blog of Annabelle.
关于所有经过她大脑的东西
Of every thought that passes through her brain.
她那愚蠢的 无聊的 枯燥的
Her stupid, vapid, insipid…
我也可以写博客
I could write a blog.
我有思想
I have thoughts.
在写作方面 你确实比安娜贝拉强多了
And you’re a writer, which is more than I can say for Annabelle.
-但愿那是真的 -你可写过一部小说
– If only that were true. – You wrote a novel.
半部小说 而且没人愿意出版它
Half a novel. and no one wanted to publish it.
除非有人出版你的作品 要不就不算个作家
You’re not a writer unless someone publishes you.
你看 这就是博客的优势了
See, that’s what’s so great about blogs.
你也不用出版它
You don’t have to be published.
你只要上网 一敲回车就成了
You can just go online, press enter and there it is, out there.
我该写关于什么的博文呢?
What would I write a blog about?
你是个编辑 你告诉我
You’re an editor, tell me.
你为什么不写你是多么的喜欢皇后街区呢
Why don’t you write about how much you love queens?
一个小短篇吧
A short blog.
你可以写有关你的工作
You could write about your job.
如果我开个关于我工作的博客
If I wrote a blog about my job
还被某个同事读到了…
And anyone at work ever read it…
-我是说 拜托 -这个真好吃
– I mean, hello. – This is good.
真是太好吃了
This is really good.
最重要的是
On top of which,
弄个开博客的想法
The whole idea of writing a blog
是为了逃避每天我做的烦心事
is to get away from what I do all day.
烹饪就是我逃避的一种方式
The way that cooking is a way
躲开所有烦心事
That I get away from what I do all day.
不如就开一个关于烹饪博客吧
So write a blog about cooking.
我不是真正的厨师 像茱莉亚·查尔德或马里奥·巴塔利
I’m not a real cook, like Julia Child or Mario Batali.
茱莉亚·查尔德也是生来就是厨师
Julia Child wasn’t always Julia Child.
如果我真的开始学烹饪
If I really wanted to learn to cook,
我可以用自己的方式
I could just cook my way
重新发扬茱莉亚·查尔德的方法烹饪
Through Julia Child’s cookbook.
我可以把这些用博文发出去
I could blog about that.
我有一个抄本
I have a copy.
是上次我在德州时从我妈那偷来的
I stole it from my mother last time I was in Texas.
我八岁时
When I was eight,
爸爸的老板来吃晚餐
My father’s boss came to dinner
那可是为了一个很大的买♥♥卖♥♥
and it was a really big deal,
我妈妈做了勃艮第牛肉
And my mother made boeuf bourguignon.
那可不是普通的勃艮第牛肉
But it wasn’t just boeuf bourguignon.
是茱莉亚的勃艮第牛肉
it was Julia’s boeuf bourguignon.
然后感觉就像她在那里
And it was like she was there,
像是茱莉亚就在那个房♥间
like Julia was there in the room,
像是帮助我们的仙女一样
On our side like some great big good fairy.
所以一切都非常顺利
And everything was going to be all right.
我现在要把这些东西翻过来了
I’m gonna try to flip this thing over now,
真是一件需要胆量的事情
Which is a rather daring thing to do.
她改变了所有事情
She changed everything.
在她之前 食物只有速冻食品罐头和糖稀
Before her, it was frozen food and can openers and marshmallows.
别提糖稀
Don’t knock marshmallows.
当你准备颠勺的时候
When you flip anything,
你一定要坚定你的信念
You’ve just got to have the courage of your convictions.
特别是当你颠的食物是疏松的一团时
Especially if it’s a loose sort of mass like…
像这次就没成功
That didn’t go very well.
但是就像你看到的 刚才颠的时候
But, you see, when I flipped it,
-我信心不足 所以 -她很可爱
– I didn’t have the courage I needed… – she’s so adorable.
像我本该有信心的那样
… the way I should’ve.
但你还是可以把它们再合到一起
But you can always put it together.
你一个人在厨房♥里做饭 谁会知道呢
And you’re alone in the kitchen. who’s to see?
珍珠 她在厨房♥里都佩戴珍珠
Pearls. the woman is wearing pearls in the kitchen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!