I better explain. We are small group
who work against Hitler.
我最好跟你解释一下,我们是反希♥特♥勒♥小组的成员。
We are of no common belief or religion.
小组的成员都有不同的宗教和信仰。
The people who you will meet for the money…
需要这笔钱的人…
if your consent is given,
were some small publishers.
都是一些小的出版商,如果你同意这样做的话,到时你会见到他们。
We are Catholic, Communist… many beliefs.
我们是天主教♥徒♥,共♥产♥主义者… 有很多的信仰。
– Do you understand what I’m saying?
– Yes. Yes.
– 你明白我所说的话吗?
– 明白。
We realize you are not the best person…
其实你不是这次任务的最佳人选…
for this kind of mission because you’reJewish.
因为你是犹太人。
But unfortunately
there’s no one else we can ask.
但不幸的是我们没有其他人选了。
Julia said I must remind you for her…
朱莉亚说务必让我提醒你…
that you’re afraid of being afraid…
你害怕别人说你胆小…
and so you will do
what sometimes you cannot do.
所以有时你会明知事情不可为而为之。
That could be dangerous to you… and to us.
那对你和我们来说都是非常危险的。
So, p-please, try not to be heroic.
所以,请不要逞能。
I assure you,
I would never try to be heroic.
我向你保证,我绝对不会逞英雄的。
Please, could we get a drink?
一起喝一杯好吗?
No. I’m sorry. Sorry. The time is too short.
不了,抱歉,时间很紧。
So, will you help us?
那么,你会帮助我们吗?
I, uh…
我,嗯…
I need a few hours… to think it through.
I need to think it through.
我需要一点时间来考虑一下。我需要考虑一下。
It is best not to be
too prepared for matters of this kind.
对于这样的事情最好不要准备得过于充分。
Yes, I know that, but l… I need to think it
over for a while. Julia would want it that way.
我知道,但我需要考虑一下。朱莉亚也会那样想的。
There is a train at 6:30 this evening…
今晚六点半有辆车。
to Berlin from the Gare du Nord.
从巴黎北站开往柏林。
I will be there. Gate number five.
我会在那儿等你。五号♥门。
If you agree to carry the money for us…
如果你愿意为我们带这笔钱…
you will s-say hello to me.
你就跟我打声招呼。
If you decide it’s not right for you…
如果你觉得你不能做…
No, I haven’t decided that. I just need…
不,我还没决定呢,我只是需要…
I need time to think it over.
我需要时间考虑一下。
– If you decide that it is not right for you…
– For a while.
– 如果你认为你不能做的话…
– 就一会儿。
Then pass me by.
那就从我身边直接路过。
Otherwise, you will simply say hello…
你同意的话,就只要跟我说“你好”…
and then I will tell you what is necessary.
然后我会告诉你需要做些什么。
Hello? I just say hello?
“你好”?我就只要说“你好”吗?
Yes. Just hello.
对,就只要说“你好”。
Where will you be?
你会在哪里出现?
Don’t worry. I will find you.
别担心。我会来找你的。
But please, madame…
但是,夫人…
if you cannot do it, do not do it.
如果你不能做的话,就不要勉强自己。
Please stop saying that.
请别那样说。
[Children Chattering]
Thank you… for the tour.
谢谢你陪我过来。
Thank you for the wonderful morning.
谢谢你,真是一个美妙的早晨。
[Children Chattering]
[Young Julia] Lilly, you don’t have
to come this way. Go down under.
莉莉,你不用从这里过来,走下面。
Wade across.
绕过来。
Lilly, you don’t have to come this way.
莉莉,你不用从这里过来,走下面。
Go down under. Wade across.
走下面,绕过来。
[Screams]
[尖叫声]
Just hold tight.
抓紧。
Pull yourself.
加把劲。
I can’t.
我不行。
Easy.
放松。
[Squealing, Shouting]
[Breathing Heavily]
I’m sorry.
对不起。
It’s all right. You’ll do it next time.
没什么。下次你会成功的。
[Woman]
Why’d you change your plans?
你为什么要改变你的行程?
It was just an impulse. L…
I thought it would be pleasant to see Berlin.
一时兴起,我觉得去柏林看看也挺好的。
I thought I’d be able to stay
more than a few hours.
我想我可以多待一些时间。
You are going to Moscow. So regulations
permit only that you will have a transit visa.
你要去莫斯科,所以按规定你要一张过境签证。
Why is that?
为什么?
There you are.
给。
– Your train tickets, madame.
– Thank you very much.
– 你的车票,夫人。
– 非常感谢。
– And where is my trunk?
– It’s on the way to the station, madame.
– 我的行李呢?
– 在去车站的路上,夫人。
It will be put on the train.
行李会被放到车上的。
– Did… Did the Campbells get my message?
– Yes, madame.
– 坎贝尔他们收到我的信了吗?
– 是的,夫人。
– Thank you very much. Here.
– Thank you very much.
– 非常感谢。给。
– 非常感谢。
Have a good trip, Madame Hellman.
一路顺风,海尔曼女士。
Thank you.
谢谢。
– [Grunts]
– [Barking]
Yes, yes. Here, here.
对,对。这儿,这儿。
Do you think you can be invisible?
你以为你可以就这样消失掉吗?
What does this mean, you’re leaving us,
you’ll find us again after Moscow?
这算什么,把我们撇下,等你从莫斯科回来后还能找到我们吗?
– I’m in a hurry. I can’t explain.
– Lilly, what’s wrong?
– 我有急事,我现在没法解释。
– 莉莉,出什么事情了?
Nothing’s wrong. I’ve changed my plans.
I’ve had enough partying, and I’m gonna leave.
没什么。我改变了计划。聚会参加得够多了,我要走了。
– It’s not like you to be so mysterious.
– I’m late. I gotta go.
– 你不像喜欢把事情搞得神神秘秘的人。
– 我要晚点了,我得走了。
– Well, we’ll see you to the station.
– No, Alan! No!
– 我们去车站送你。
– 不用了,艾伦,不用了。
I don’t need you. I’ll call you from Moscow.
你不用来送我,我到莫斯科会给你打电♥话♥的。
Alan, why are you doing this?
艾伦,为什么你要这样?
Because our friend Lilly’s gone berserk.
What am I supposed to do?
我们的朋友莉莉疯了,你还指望我能怎么样?
[Horn Honks]
[Lillian]
Alan, please.
艾伦,求你了。
– What gate?
– [Speaks French] It’s Gate 5.
– 几号♥口?
– 五号♥口。
Where’s your ticket? Let me have your ticket.
你的车票?让我看下你的车票。
– You don’t need to come in with me.
– Let me have your ticket.
– 你们不用陪我进去。
– 让我看一下你的车票。
Oh, God. I’m late already.
I’m gonna miss my train.
哦,天啊,我已经晚点了。我要赶不上火车了。
[Man On P.A.]
Attention. Attention.
各位旅客请注意。
Quai numero 5. Depart imminent…
请立即前往五号♥口上车。
du Nord-Express
a destination de Moscou via Berlin.
从北站途经柏林开往莫斯科的火车马上就要开了。
By way of Berlin?
Why are you going by way of Berlin?
途径柏林?为什么你要从柏林过去?
I thought you wanted to go to Vienna
to see your friend Julia.
我以为你要去维也纳看你朋友朱莉亚。
– L-I never heard from her.
– Darling…
– 我从来没收到过她的信。
– 亲爱的…
– Say good-bye to me here.
– Now, Lillian…
– 在这里跟我告别吧。
– 莉莉安…
you know what they do toJews in Germany.
你知道他们在德国对犹太人所做的事情。
[Alan] Say, isn’t that the man
I saw you with in the Tuileries today?
那个是不是今天我看到和你一起在图雷伊区的男人?
Is he a friend of yours or something?
他是你的朋友还是别的什么人?
Mr. Johann. M-Mr. Johann.
乔安先生。乔安先生。
No, please! Don’t go away.
求你了,别走。
I just wanted to say hello
to you, Mr. Johann. Hello.
我就想跟你打个招呼,乔安先生,你好。
These are friends of mine.
这些是我的朋友。
This gentleman says
he saw us today in the gardens.
这位先生说他今天在花♥园♥里见过我们。
Now he’s gonna ask me who you are,
and he’s gonna say he didn’t know…
现在他问我你是谁,他说他不认识你。
we knew each other so well that you
would come say good-bye to me here.
我们彼此都很熟了,所以你过来跟我送别。
I wish I could say that it was true, but, uh…
我也希望一切都能像你说的那样,不过,嗯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!