看看你的家
and seeing your home.
但我这辈子都是在地球上度过的
But I’ve lived on this planet all my life.
这里是我的家
It’s my home.
哪怕我做好了离开的准备
Doesn’t stop being that
这里也依然是我的家
just ’cause I’m getting ready to leave it.
我接下来说的话能会比较无趣
What’s coming probably won’t be fun.
但我应该留在这
But I ought to do it here.
我会没事的
I’ll be okay.
你觉得他会记得我们吗
Do you think he remembers us?

Who?
盖里
Gary.
他当然会记得
Of course he remembers us.
你难道不觉得他也去过别的星球吗
Don’t you think he’s been to other planets?
你难道不觉得他也见过其他生命吗
Don’t you think he’s met other life forms?
他一定会记住我们的
He remembers us.
我非常确定
I am sure of it.
你觉得盖里会记住我们吗 米尔顿
Do you think Gary remembers us, Milton?
盖里 盖里是谁
Gary? Who’s Gary?
她说的就是朱尔斯
Jules.