-一切还好吗 -不好 宝贝
– Is everything okay? – No. No, darling.
这些人让我们非常失望
These people have let us down very badly
让我们进退两难 连袜子都没得换
leaving us stranded without so much as a change of socks.
您的东西都在储藏室
Everything is in storage.
城里那么多地方任我挑选
I could have rooms anywhere in this city,
但我选了这家酒店
but I chose this hotel.
现在不是了
Well, not anymore.
连我的死敌都不能住在这里
I wouldn’t let my worst enemy stay here.
我们走吧
Let’s just go.
太过分了
Outraged.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
-求你现在别吃睡觉药 -不不不
– Please don’t go to sleep now. – No, no, no.
这是另外一种
These are the other ones.
-我们要去哪里 -罗斯福酒店
– Where are we going? – The Roosevelt.
我们去年不是住过吗
Didn’t we stay there last year?
是的 但他们喜欢我们
Sure. But they like us.
妈妈
Mama.
请带我们去布伦特伍德区
Could we head toward Brentwood, please?
乔 去摇门铃好吗
Joe, get the bell, would you, darling?
你要住下来吗
So, you wanna stay?
不
No.
他们也只住今天一晚
And they’re only staying tonight.
-他们明天要上课 -我知道
– So, they have school tomorrow. – I know that.
他们在出租车上已经睡过了 没事的
They slept in the cab. They’ll be fine.
我今晚付的出租车费
I probably paid more on cab fare tonight
可能比酒店住宿还贵
than I would’ve on a hotel.
-明晚怎么办 -怎么了
– What about tomorrow night? – What about it?
-拜托 别玩了 -你在刺♥激♥我 希德
– Come on. Don’t play that game. – Well, you’re needling me, Sid.
-有什么话直说 -好吧
– Just ask me a straight question. – All right,
我的孩子明晚睡哪
where are my children gonna sleep tomorrow night?
我说睡哪就睡哪
Wherever I tell them.
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
怎么了
Something wrong?
-我睡不着 -你想喝牛奶吗
– I… I can’t sleep. – You want some milk?
-过来 -不 你先回床上
– Come here. – No, you go to bed.
我们把牛奶送去 好吗
We’ll bring it to you, okay?
别担心
Don’t worry.
马克杯呢
Where are the mugs?
我放别处了
I moved them.
原来放玻璃杯的地方
They’re where the glasses were.
可笑
Ridiculous.
你不能找个戏拍吗
Couldn’t you just take a role in something?
我”不可靠”
I’m “unreliable.”
而且”风险高”
And “uninsurable.”
那些喜欢我的人就是这么当面说我的
That’s what the ones who like me say to my face.
真是多谢你
So, thank you for that.
别把我扯进来
Leave me out of it.
“朱迪 交给我
“Judy, leave it to me
你就会重登顶峰”
and you’ll be back on top.”
-瞧瞧结果如何 -“她在哪 希德
– Look how that turned out. – “Where is she, Sid?
她病了吗
Is she sick?
-她今天还来吗” -别说
– Is she coming in today?” – Don’t.
-“你的大明星在哪 希德” -别说
– “Where is your star, Sid?” – Don’t.
“你明白我们得告你们两个吧 希德”
“You realize we’re gonna have to sue you both, Sid.”
-别挑起这个 -“你为什么还护着她 希德
– Don’t start. – “Why are you even protecting her, Sid?
-怎么回事” -闭嘴 希德
– What’s going on?” – Shut up, Sid!
你不能凌晨一点来敲门
You can’t turn up here at one o’clock in the morning
-还指望我… -我知道他们早该睡觉了
– and expect… – I know they should be in bed! Okay?
只是有时候做不到
It just doesn’t always work that way.
时间晚了
And it gets late
因为没人想下午两点花钱看我
because nobody wants to pay to see me at 2:00 in the afternoon.
我必须工作 因为孩子有需要
And I have to work, because they need things.
他们需要上学 朱迪 需要睡足十小时
They need an education, Judy. They need ten hours of sleep.
见鬼去吧 给我叫个车
Just to hell with this. Just call me a cab.
我要学年期间的监护权
I want custody during the school year.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
你死了没人会惊讶 相信我
Well, no one would be surprised, believe me.
把牛奶给我
Give me the milk.
把牛奶给我
Give me the milk!
你不觉得这么晚不能喝那么多吗
It’s a little late for all that, don’t you think?
待会自己出去吧
Why don’t you see yourself out?
能去这里吗
Can we go here, please?
Take Care of Your Homework – Johnnie Taylor
♪ 必须告诉你实话 ♪
♪ Got to tell you true ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 我必须告诉你实话 ♪
♪ I got to tell you true ♪
♪ 杰克兄弟 ♪
♪ Brother Jack ♪
♪ 你和赛迪妹子在一起 ♪
♪ You goin’ with sister Sadie ♪
♪ 可你本该回家 ♪
♪ When you ought to be home ♪
♪ 陪你老婆 ♪
♪ With your old lady… ♪
这房♥子太赞了
This house is fabulous.
瞧瞧 她来了
Look at that. She shows.
怎么 我来早了吗
What, am I early?
-你看起来美极了 -莉莎宝贝 你真漂亮
– You look fabulous. – Liza, darling, you look beautiful.
不敢相信你来了 你来做什么
I can’t believe you came. What are you doing here?
我想见你 亲爱的
Well, I wanted to see you, darling.
你要在洛杉矶待一阵吗
Are you in L.A. for a while?
不知道 现在这日子可说不准
Well, I never know, you know, these days.
我有个演出两天后开演
I have a show opening in two days.
-是吗 真的吗 -是的
– You do? Really? – Yeah.
-你感觉怎么样 -不知道
– And how do you feel about it? – I don’t know.
词都记牢了 而且都在我的音域内
I know my lines and it’s all in my range.
我大概没想那么多
I guess I haven’t really thought about it that much.
你一点都不紧张吗
You’re not even a little anxious about it?
-我应该紧张吗 -这个…
– Well, should I be anxious? – Well…
这个
I mean,
不
no.
不
No.
我们要去跳舞
we were off to go dance.
你要一起吗
Will you come with us?
不了
No, no.
你们去吧 晚点再找你
No, you go. I’ll catch up to you.
打扰了 这是给你的
Excuse me. This is for you.
我们不能让世界最伟大艺人来了却没酒喝
We can’t have the world’s greatest entertainer out here without a drink.
弗兰克·辛纳屈来了吗
Frank Sinatra’s here?
弗兰克很棒 但他比不上朱迪·加兰
Frank is great, but he is no Judy Garland.
他肯定特抓狂
I bet it kills him.
-对了 我是米奇 -我是朱迪
– I’m Mickey, by the way. – Judy.
你家在洛杉矶吗 米奇
So, you live in Los Angeles, Mickey?
不 我在纽约开酒吧
No, I manage a bar back in New York.
我来这里寻找商机
I’m out here looking at a business opportunity.
你自己调过鸡尾酒吗
You ever make your own cocktails?
我们那里卖♥♥酒
This place, we sell the booze,
各种配料之类的都随便拿
and all the mixings and stuff is on the tables,
顾客可以自己发明鸡尾酒
so you get to invent something of your own.
很有趣
You know, it’s fun.
人们喝得更多了
People drink more
因为想创造出新式鸡尾酒
’cause they wanna be part of the next new thing, you know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
人必须有野心 不是吗
You have to have ambitions, right?
我过去有
Well, I used to have them.
我发现它们让我头痛至极
I found they gave me the most terrible headache.
如果你想创造朱迪·加兰马提尼酒
Well… if you wanna create the Judy Garland martini,
找我就对了
that’s me.
-米奇·迪恩斯先生 -对
– Mr. Mickey Deans. – Yep.
你有孩子吗 米奇
You have kids, Mickey?
没有
No. No, I don’t.
你不该要
Well, you shouldn’t.
感觉就像心暴露在体外活着
It’s like living with your heart on the outside of your body.
找个爱好 纸牌或观鸟什么的
Find a hobby or something, like canasta or birdwatching.
其实我弹钢琴