♪ 不会离我而去 ♪
♪ won’t desert me ♪
♪ 我已经 ♪
♪ I’m not alone ♪
她是无与伦比的
There’s only one of her.
♪ 不再孤独 ♪
♪ anymore ♪
♪ 终有此时 我能说 这是我的 ♪
♪ For once I can say this is mine ♪
♪ 你不能夺走 ♪
♪ You can’t take it ♪
♪ 只要知道自己拥有爱 ♪
♪ As long as I know I have love ♪
♪ 我就能做到 ♪
♪ I can make it ♪
♪ 终有此时 ♪
♪ For once in my life ♪
♪ 我找到了米奇 ♪
♪ I’ve got Mickey ♪
♪ 那个需要我的人 ♪
♪ Who needs me ♪
你好 朱迪
Hello, Judy.
希德
Sid?
有时间喝一杯吗
Got time for a drink?
我听说你又结婚了
So I hear you got married again.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
演出怎么样
How have the shows been?
演出很棒 我风光无限
They’ve been wonderful. I’m a hit.
或许你终究还是能当歌♥手成名
Well, maybe you’ll make it as a singer after all.
我觉得至少有这个机会吧
I think I at least have a shot.
谁在照顾孩子
Who’s looking after the kids?
有人照顾
They’re being looked after.
谁
By whom?
保姆吗
A maid?
也许我们…
Maybe we, uh…
也许我们是时候
Maybe it’s time we…
把律师们放到一边了
put all the lawyers aside.
你也请不起他们了吧
Can’t afford them either, huh?
我们要考虑一下 怎样对孩子最好
You and I need to work out what’s best for the kids.
他们需要知道
They need to know…
他们将来的情况会是如何
how their general situation’s gonna be.
-我会回去找他们 -孩子需要一个家
– I’m coming back for them. – The kids need a home.
-我可以提供 -我知道孩子需要什么
– I can give them that. – I know what kids need.
-他们需要母亲 -他们也需要上学
– They need their mother. – They also need school,
需要能够经常见面的朋友
and friends they can rely on seeing.
不
No.
-别这样 -不 希德
– Come on. – No, Sid.
-朱迪 -不 不
– Judy. – No. No!
我在努力工作 你想象不到有多努力
I’m working harder than you would ever believe.
-是吗 -而且现在
– Are you? – And right now,
我的丈夫正在帮我谈一宗生意
my husband is making a deal for me
-能够让我东山再起 -我说的话你没在听
– that means I can start over. – You’re not listening.
我现在有可以依靠的人了
I have someone I can rely on now.
他能帮我挣钱
Someone who’s helping me make money
而不是把钱输在赌马上
instead of losing it at the track.
-能不能不要… -我会找个住处
– Can we not… – I’m going to get a place.
他们要跟我住在一起
And they’re going to live with me.
我不想让他们跟我一起上台
I don’t want them on stage with me,
我不想让他们踏入这个虚伪的行业
I don’t want them in this phony business,
我也不想让他们靠近经营这个行业的王八蛋
and I don’t want them anywhere near the bastards who run it.
但你得让我和他们在一起 希德
But you have to let me be with them, Sid.
我是个好母亲
I’m a good mother.
我知道你尽力了
I know you try.
你这话说得真恶心
That’s a sneaky little jab in the guts.
我知道坏母亲是什么样的 我就有一个
I know what a bad mother is. I lived with one.
他们爱你 确实爱你
They love you. They do.
他们想你 也想见你
They miss you, and they wanna see you.
但他们也想要安稳的生活
And they also wanna stay put.
这才是他们想要的
That’s what they want.
-这是事实 -安稳的生活
– That’s the truth. – Stay put?
-这是他们说的 -安稳地和你一起生活吧
– That’s what they told me. – Stay put with you.
-这是他们说的 -我知道了
– That’s what they told me. – I see.
我就应该相信你说的话
And I’m just supposed to take your word for it.
-怎么 你以为我是傻子吗 -朱迪
– What, you think I’m an idiot? – Judy.
你以为我是傻子吗
You think I’m an idiot?
你以为我会相信你说的任何一句话吗
Do you think I’d take your word for anything,
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥烂货
you lousy son of a bitch?
我的孩子会愿意在没有我的地方生活吗
That my children would wanna live anywhere that I’m not?
-小点声 -你骗人
– Keep it down. – It’s not true!
-说话小点声 -你骗人
– Keep your voice down. – It’s not true!
我知道你很卑鄙 但是天呐 希德
I knew you were low, but, Jesus, Sid.
不
No.
-坐下 -不
– Sit down. – No.
米奇
Mickey?
谢天谢地 你回来了
Thank God you’re back.
再也不能这样了 听见了吗
Never again. Do you hear me?
你不能再这样离开我了
You can’t leave me like that.
-好 -你想我吗
– All right – Did you miss me?
-当然 -是吗
– Of course. – Yeah?
-我给你带了东西 -真的吗
– I got you something. – You did?
-天呐 -商店不给包装
– No. – The shop didn’t carry wrapping.
我喜欢 我喜欢 亲爱的 谢谢你
I love it. I love it. Oh, darling, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我要迟到了
They’ll be waiting for me.
今天这日子过的
Oh, the day I’ve had.
-怎么了 -就是…
– What happened? – I just…
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
-帮我倒一杯好吗 -好的
– Would you mind? – Of course.
纽约怎么样 顺利吗
How was New York? How’d it go?
我们得马上把一部分预付款
You know, we need to send some of the advance money
汇给我的律师
to my lawyer straight away.
我要重新争取监护权
I wanna reopen custody.
我感觉我应该…
And I feel like, you know, I should…
至少付点钱给他 明白吗
at least pay him something, you know?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么了
Yeah?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
谈得…不太顺利
It didn’t, uh… turn out like I wanted.
你指什么
What do you mean?
合作
The deal.
没…没谈拢
It… it didn’t work out.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你还得继续演出一段时间
You have to keep singing for a while, I think.
你在”焦点话题”还有更多的场次
You have more dates at Talk of The Town.
不 我不能接着巡演了 我得回家找我的孩子
No, I can’t keep touring. I have to go home to my kids.
我得回家 你答应过我的
I have to go home. You promised.
-我已经尽力了 朱迪 -不 你答应我的
– I tried my best, Judy, okay? – No, you promised.
我努力想要促成合作
Look, I tried to make something happen,
但他们有别的想法 好吗
but they had other ideas, all right?
-为什么 -为什么
– Why? – Why?
-我不知道 -为什么 为什么 米奇
– I don’t know. – Yeah, why? Why, Mickey?
演出迟到 咒骂观众
Showing up late, cursing at the audience.
他们的妻子在报纸上看到了这些
Their wives read about that in the papers.
他们打了退堂鼓
They got cold feet.
所以是我搞砸了
So I messed it up?
你想知道的话 对 他们是这么认为的
That’s their opinion about it. If you wanna know, yeah.
那你怎么认为 米奇
And what’s your opinion, Mickey?
抱歉 好吗 对不起
Look, I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry.
这不是任何人的错
I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault.
要是我能预先多问几个问题
I think maybe I could’ve asked more questions upfront.
天呐
Oh, my God.
也许你可以别惹那么多麻烦
Maybe you could have laid off the stuff a little bit.
所以你的确认为这是我的错
So you do think it’s my fault?
-我没这么说 -你说了
– I didn’t say that. – You do.
-你认为是我的错 -当然是你的错
– You think it’s my fault. – Of course it’s your fault!
那…
So, uh…
你到底
what is it…
你到底是做什么的呢 米奇
What is that you do, anyway, Mickey?