仪式就在这法庭上展开
The ritual began in this courtroom
迅速蔓延全国
swept over the land like a raging, roaring disease!
什么是必经之路
What was going to be a passing phase
已经成了生活的习惯
had become the way of life
法官大人
Your Honour
我很满足可以静静地听审
I was content to sit silent during this trial
我很满足这样的看护
I was content to tend my roses
我很满足有辩护律师来拯救我的声誉
I was even content to let counsel try to save my name until I realised…
但我意识到死灰复燃
that in order to save it he would have to raise the spectre again
你们都已经见到了
You have seen him do it
他已经在庭上这么做了
He has done it here in this courtroom
他暗示第三帝国(希♥特♥勒♥统治下的德国)为人♥民♥服务
He has suggested that the Third Reich worked for the benefit of people
他暗示这些人是为国家的利益而奋斗的
He has suggested that we sterilised men for the welfare of the country
他暗示那个老犹太人是同16岁女孩发生了关系
He has suggested that perhaps the old Jew did sleep with the16-year-old girl after all
再次 这是为了国家利益
Once more, it is being done for love of country
要说出事实不容易
It is not easy to tell the truth
但只要有拯救德国的办法
But if there is to be any salvation for Germany
如果我们有罪就要承认
we who know our guilt must admit it
不管疼痛和羞辱
whatever the pain and humiliation
在我进入法庭之前
I had reached my verdict on the Feldenstein case
在Feldenstein一案中我已经收到了陪审团的结果
before I ever came into the courtroom
不管证据如何他都是有罪的 这案子没有意义
I would have found him guilty whatever the evidence. It was not a trial at all
这是个「牺牲仪式」 可怜的犹太人费尔德斯特是无辜的牺牲者
It was a sacrificial ritual, and Feldenstein the Jew was the helpless victim
法官大人 被告不知道他在说什么
Your Honour, the defendant is not aware of what he is saying
他不知道其中的暗示
He is not aware of the implications
我知道 我知道
I am aware. I am aware!
我的律师让你们相信
My counsel would have you believe
我们不知道集中营的事情
we were not aware of the concentration camps
不知道
Not aware
我们当时在哪
Where were we?
希♥特♥勒♥在国会宣泄愤怒时 我们在哪
Where were we when Hitler began shrieking his hate in the Reichstag?
当我们的邻居们被抓去达靠 我们在哪
When our neighbours were dragged out in the middle of the night to Dachau?
当每个村庄都有了铁路站台 我们在哪
Where were we when every village in Germany has a railroad terminal
牛车上载满了孩子们时
where cattle cars were filled with children being carried off to their extermination?
他们向我们哭叫 我们又在哪
Where were we when they cried out in the night to us?
我们瞎了 哑了 聋了
Were we deaf? Dumb? Blind?
法官大人 我要抗♥议♥
Your Honour, I must protest
我的辩护律师辩护说 我们不知道百万人灭绝的事情
My counsel says we were not aware of the extermination of the millions
还给你们找了借口
He would give you the excuse
我们似乎只知道数百人的灭绝
we were only aware of the extermination of the hundreds
这样就可以减轻罪孽吗
Does that make us any the less guilty?
或许我们不知道细节
Maybe we didn’t know the details
但如果我们不知道 那也是因为我们不想知道
but if we didn’t know, it was because we didn’t want to know
叛国者 叛国者 -遵守秩序
Traitor! Traitor! -Order. Order
遵守秩序
Order!
把人带下 到原来的位置
Put that man back in his seat and keep him there
我要告诉他们真♥相♥
I am going to tell them the truth
如果全世界都反对 那我就说出真♥相♥
I am going to tell them the truth if the whole world conspires against it
我要告诉他们有关司法行政部的真♥相♥
I am going to tell them the truth about their Ministry of Justice
沃纳·兰谱 现在在祈祷的人
Werner Lampe, an old man who cries into his Bible now
从每个被他送往集中营的人中 征收财产收益
An old man who profited by the property expropriation of every man he sent to a concentration camp
弗里德·霍夫斯特 一个良好国民 知道如何执行命令
Friedrich Hofstetter, the good German, who knew how to take orders
把很多人送上了监狱
who sent men before him to be sterilised, like so many digits
爱米尔·哈恩
Emil Hahn
腐♥败♥ 堕落的家伙
the decayed, corrupt bigot
将自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给了魔鬼
obsessed by the evil within himself
还有欧内斯特·姜宁
And Ernst Janning
比他们都要坏
worse than any of them…
因为他知道真♥相♥
because he knew what they were
但是还和他们狼狈为奸
and he went along with them
欧内斯特·姜宁
Ernst Janning, who made his life…
他的生活简直就是垃圾
excrement…
因为他同他们一样同流合污
because he walked with them
法官大人
Your Honour
为欧内斯特·姜宁辩护是我的责任
it is my duty to defend Ernst Janning
虽然欧内斯特·姜宁 说他自己有罪
and yet Ernst Janning has said he is guilty
毫无疑问他有罪恶感
There is no doubt he feels his guilt
他在纳粹的行动中犯了错误
He made a great error in going along with the Nazi movement
但初衷却是为了国家利益
hoping it would be good for his country
但如果他被定有罪
But, if he is to be found guilty
还有其他追随者
there are others who also went along
也要被定有罪
who also must be found guilty
欧内斯特·姜宁说”我们成就了伟大的理想”
Ernst Janning said “We succeeded beyond our wildest dreams”
我们为什么会成功呢 法官大人
Why did we succeed, Your Honour?
其他国家表现如何呢
What about the rest of the world?
难道他们不知道第三帝国的决心
Did it not know the intentions of the Third Reich?
他们没有听到希♥特♥勒♥的演说吗
Did it not hear the words of Hitler broadcast all over the world?
难道他们不知道他对畿辅的意图吗
Did it not read his intentions in Mein Kampf
全世界都发表了
published in every corner of the world?
那么苏联的责任在哪
Where is the responsibility of the Soviet Union
在1939年签定和约 发生了战争
who signed in 1939 the pact with Hitler that enabled him to make war?
现在要定俄♥国♥有罪吗
Are we now to find Russia guilty?
1933年 同希♥特♥勒♥签定宗教协议的梵蒂冈
Where is the responsibility of the Vatican
使得希♥特♥勒♥获得巨大声望
who signed in 1933 the concordat with Hitler
那它的责任又在哪
giving him his first tremendous prestige?
难道我们现在说梵蒂冈有罪
Are we now to find the Vatican guilty?
世界领袖之一 丘吉尔的责任又在哪里
Where is the responsibility of the world leader Winston Churchill
在1938年伦敦时报发表的
who said in an open letter to the London Times in 1938…
1938 法官大人
1938, Your Honour…
如果英国也遭受这样的灾难
“Were England to suffer national disaster, I should pray to God
那就派遣阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥来拯救吧
to send a man of the strength of mind and will of an Adolf Hitler.”
难道我们现在说丘吉尔有罪
Are we now to find Winston Churchill guilty?
帮助希♥特♥勒♥制♥造♥武器的美国♥军♥火家们
Where is the responsibility of those American industrialists
从中收益
who helped Hitler to rebuild his armaments
他们的责任又在哪里
and profited by that rebuilding?
难道我们现在说美国的军♥火♥商有罪
Are we now to find the American industrialists guilty?
不 法官大人
No, Your Honour. No
不是单单德国有罪
Germany alone is not guilty
全世界也像德国一样需要对希♥特♥勒♥负责
The whole world is as responsible for Hitler as Germany
审判处罚一个人很容易
It is an easy thing to condemn one man in the dock
可以简单说一些缺陷成就希♥特♥勒♥
It is easy to speak of the “basic flaw” in the German character that allowed Hitler to rise to power
同时又忽略了缺陷本身
and at the same time ignore the “basic flaw” of character
使得俄♥国♥签定协议 丘吉尔称赞
that made the Russians sign pacts with him, Winston Churchill praise him
美国♥军♥火商收益
American industrialists profit by him!
欧内斯特·姜宁说他有罪
Ernst Janning said he is guilty
如果他是 那么欧内斯特·姜宁的罪就是全世界的罪
If he is, Ernst Janning’s guilt is the world’s guilt
不多不少如此
No more and no less
将军 我们要给予军事政♥府♥力所能及的帮助
Major, we have to give the military governor every help we can give him
每天要保证700吨♥的空中物资支持
We have to get 700 tons in the air a day
700吨♥
700 tons
这是操作的问题
This is some operation
你有没有想过我们要支持煤和西红柿
Did you ever think we’d be flying coal and tomatoes in these crates?
泰德 我们已经是老朋友了
Tad, you and I have been friends a long time
所以我叫你到这来
That’s why I called you here
明天在法庭你要怎么做
What are you going to do in court tomorrow?
你很清楚我要怎么做吗
You know damn well what I’m going to do
我知道你要把他们锁起来 丢掉钥匙
I know what you want to do… put them behind bars and throw away the key
你知道这里发生了什么
You know what’s going on here now?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know what’s going on
你是军人 你知道我们反对什么
You’re an army man. You know what we’re up against
其他人或许不知道 但我要告诉你
The others may not, but you do. I’ll tell you the truth
我不知道如果他们向飞机攻击的话 会发生什么事情
I don’t know what’s going to happen if they fire on one of those planes
我不知道会发生什么
I don’t know what’s going to happen
但我知道 如果通过柏林 就通过德国
But if I do know this: if Berlin goes, Germany goes
通过德国 就通过欧洲
If Germany goes, Europe goes
这就是原则
That’s the way things stand. That’s the way they stand
听着 Matt 我的忍♥耐到极限了
Look, Matt. I’m going to go the limit
我不是神
And not you, not the Pentagon, not God on his throne is…
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you’re talking to?
你到底以为你在同谁说话
Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!