250,000 来自波兰和中欧地区
250, 000 from Poland and Upper Silesia
另外100,000 来自德国
and 100, 000 from Germany
这些就是当盟军解放贝尔森集中营的时候
And this is what was filmed
所拍摄到的
when British troops liberated Belsen concentration camp
处于卫生考虑 只好用推土机尽快掩埋尸体
For sanitary reasons a British bulldozer had to bury the bodies as quickly as possible
这些尸体是谁
Who were the bodies?
欧洲被占领国家的人♥民♥
Members of every occupied country of Europe
欧洲2/3的犹太人遭到了灭绝
Two-thirds of the Jews of Europe… exterminated
超过了6,000,000
More than six million
这是根据纳粹的数据报告
according to reports from the Nazis’ own figures
但真实的数据又是多少呢
But the real figure…
没有人知道
no one knows
他们怎么敢让我们看那些录像 怎么敢
How dare they show us those films? How dare they?
我们不是刽子手 我们是裁判者
We are not executioners! We are judges
你认为不该是那样的对吗
You do not think it was like that, do you?
那是执行死刑 不过不应该是那样的
There were executions, yes, but nothing like that
根本不该是
Nothing at all!

Pohl!

Pohl!
是你同艾克曼负责集中营的
You ran those concentration camps, you and Eichmann
他们说我们屠♥杀♥了百万人
They say we killed millions of people
百万人
Millions of people!
怎么可能
How could it be possible?
告诉他们! 怎么可能
Tell them! How could it be possible?
是可以的
It’s possible
如何做
How?
你说技术上
You mean technically?
全要依靠你的工具设备
It all depends on your facilities
你有两幢每单间可以容纳2,000人的房♥间
Say you have two chambers that accommodate 2, 000 people apiece
算一下
Figure it out
在半小时内就可以解决10,000人
It’s possible to get rid of 10, 000 in a half hour
你也不需要让守卫来动手
You don’t even need guards to do it
你告诉他们要洗澡了
You can tell them they are going to take a shower
接下来你不是开水龙头 只要开毒气就可以了
and then instead of the water, you tum on the gas
杀人不是问题 问题是如何处理尸体
It’s not the killing that is the problem. It’s disposing of the bodies
那才是问题
That’s the problem
Das ist schön
Wunderschön
Das tut gut
Was man alles im Liebesrausch tut
Und zur Nacht fliegt ein flüsterndes Fleh’n
ach verweile, du bist ja so schön
Doch die Liebe bleibt nur, wo sie ist
Wenn man immer aufs neue sich küsst
Und so lebt…
对不起 我迟到了 -没关系
I’m sorry I’m late. -That’s all right
我在处理重建委员会的事情
I was doing some work for the rebuilding committee
我给你带了文件看看 好决定接下来要怎么办
I brought you some folders so we can decide what you should see next
那才是真正的房♥屋艺术
There’s the Albrecht Durer house. And the museum
你认为你什么时候可以处理 -随时
When do you think you could make it? -Any time
现在可以点菜了吗 -让我来点好吗
Would you like to order now? -Can I help you with the menu?
我想我什么都不要 谢谢
I don’t think I’ll have anything, thank you
一杯摩泽尔葡萄酒
A glass of Moselle, please
摩泽尔
Moselle
怎么了
What is the matter?
没什么 我就是不饿
Nothing. I’m just not hungry, that’s all
你知道
You know…
最后的日子对我很重要
the last few days have meant a great deal to me
怎么
How?
我想你不知道我曾四处流浪
I don’t think you realise what a provincial man I really am
在这之前我也出国过一次
I’ve been abroad just exactly once before this
那时是「一战」时 我是一名步兵
That was when I was a doughboy in World War I
以前我总到这些地方 很好奇
I used to pass places like this and wonder what they were like
他们对我也影响很大 -怎么
They’ve meant a great deal to me, too. -How?
他们给了我美国一样的感觉
They gave me back the feeling I had of the Americans
当我在你的国家时所有的那种感觉
The feeling I used to have when I was in your country
真遗憾这不是什么杂♥志♥故事
It’s too bad this isn’t a magazine story
为什么
Why?
如果是 我们两个 一个成熟老迈的法学家
If it were, two people like us, the rapidly ageing jurist…
噢 不
Oh, no
一个成熟老迈的法学家和一个漂亮的寡妇
The rapidly ageing jurist and the beautiful widow
将会克服重重困难 穿越各种险阻
would transcend their difficulties and travel places either by land or by sea
今天我见到麦克斯
I saw Mr Perkins today
他告诉我在法庭展示的录像
He told me they showed those pictures in the courtroom
劳森上校最喜欢的图片
Colonel Lawson’s favourite pictures
他总是推脱不肯出示 对吧
He drags them out at any pretext, doesn’t he?
劳森上校的个人恐怖收藏
Colonel Lawson’s private chamber of horrors
这就是你认为的我们 你认为我们知道这些事情吗
Is that what you think we are? Do you think we knew of those things?
你觉得我们希望屠♥杀♥妇女和小孩么
Do you think we wanted to murder women and children?
你相信吗 信么
Do you believe that? Do you?
柏斯德夫人 我不知道要相信什么
Mrs Bertholt, I don’t know what to believe
天 我们在这里喝酒
Good God. We’re sitting here drinking
你怎么就认为我们知道
How could you think that we knew?
我们不知道
We did not know
我们不知道
We did not know!
据我所知 这个国家的人都不知道
As far as I can make out, no one in this country knew
柏斯德夫人 你丈夫是军队指挥之一
Mrs Bertholt, your husband was one of the heads of the army
那么我来告诉你 他不知道
And he did not know. I tell you, he did not know
是西姆莱 戈贝斯和SS 他们知道发生了什么事情
It was Himmler. It was Goebbels. The SS knew what happened
我们不知道
We did not know
听着 事情有两面性
Listen to me. There are things that happened on both sides
我丈夫一生都是军人
My husband was a military man all his life
他应该享受军人的葬礼 这也是他希望的
He was entitled to a soldier’s death. He asked for that
我只是想为他争取 仅仅如此而已
I tried to get that for him. Just that, that he would die with some honour
我四处拜访
I went from official to official. I begged for that!
他应该死的尊严
That he should be permitted the dignity of a firing squad
你知道发生什么了吗
You know what happened
他同其他人一样被绞死了 我恨所有人
He was hanged with the others. And after that, I knew what it was to hate
我没有离开房♥间一步 只是酗酒
I never left the house. I never left the room. I drank
我恨一切 恨我所认识的一切美国人
I hated with every fibre of my being. I hated every American I’ve ever known
但我知道人不能因为仇恨活着
But one can’t live with hate. I know that

Dan
如果我们要继续生活 就要学会遗忘
we have to forget if we are to go on living
Du darfst auf mich bauen
Weißt ja, wie gut ich dir bin
Ja, ja, ja, ja
Weißt doch, wie gut ich dir bin
Und, und, wenn in der Ferne
Dir, dir, mein Bild erscheint
Dann, dann, wünscht’ so gerne
Dass uns die Liebe vereint
罗尔福
Herr Rolfe
尊敬的法官大人
May it please the tribunal
昨天看过了录像资料
Yesterday the tribunal witnessed some films
那些是 骇人听闻的录像
They were… shocking films
另人震惊的录像
Devastating films
作为德国人
As a German
我为这样的事情发生在我国而羞耻
I feel ashamed that such things could have taken place in my country
这是毫无道理的
There can never be a justification for them
世世代代都不会有道理
not in generations, not in centuries
但是
But…
我认为公诉人
I do think it was wrong
在这个时候
indecent
向在席的被告
and terribly unfair of the prosecution
展示这些录像资料
to show such films in this case, in this court, at this time
是非常下流 无♥耻♥的做法
against these defendants!
我不得不强烈抗♥议♥这样的做法
And I cannot protest too strongly against such tactics
公诉人到底想要证明什么
What is the prosecution trying to prove?
难道是全德国人都要对事件负责
That the German people as a whole were responsible for these events?
或者还是全德国人都是知情的
Or that they were even aware of them?
如果是的话
Because, if he is
那他就不是陈述事实
he’s not stating facts
他知道他不是
and he knows he’s not
军事操作的秘密
The secrecy of the operations
战俘营的地理方位
the geographical location of the camps
战争后期通信的破坏
the breakdown of communications in the last days of the war
当死亡变成了百万之数
when the exterminations rose into the millions
这只能说明他不是在说明事实
show only too clearly that he is not telling the truth
事实是这些暴行是由少数人操作的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!