主演 史宾塞·屈塞
伯特·兰开斯特
理查德德·威德马克
玛琳·戴德丽
马克西米利安·谢尔
茱迪·嘉兰
纽伦堡大审判
纽伦堡 德国 1948年
我不知道会有这么糟
I didn’t know it was so bad
一系列纵火案 造就了这大堆的建筑物
A couple of incendiaries, these old buildings go up like Cellophane
在纽伦堡 新城区和旧城区是分离的
A wall separates the old section of Nuremberg from the new
大概有 大概相隔有多远 歇米特
It goes back to… How far does it go back, Schmidt?
1219 先生 -1219
1219, sir. -1219
这是纳粹重整旗鼓的地方 不是吗
This is where the Nazi party held their rallies, isn’t it?
希♥特♥勒♥还有其他团体都到这来
They all came here. Hitler, Goebbels, the whole crew
德国的千万人♥民♥都到此
Thousands of them, from all over Germany
他一定要把喇叭弄的那么响吗
Does he have to blow that damn horn so much?
没必要把喇叭弄这么响 歇米特
It’s not necessary to blow the horn so much, Schmidt
你们都知道你们的职责吗 -是
You both know your duties? -Ja
好 我们到了 有点沧桑的德国
Well, here we are. A little bit of old Germany
柏凯特参议员 -柏尔斯上尉 这是海伍德法官
Senator Burkette. -Captain Byers, this is Judge Haywood
柏尔斯将会是你在这的助手 -我的什么
Byers here will be your aide. -My what?
办事员 导游 任何你希望我来做的工作
Clerk, general guide, liaison. Any capacity you wish to use me
他们将是你的后勤补给 海尔柏斯德夫妇
This will be your staff, Mr and Mrs Halbestadt
你好 -下午好
Hello. -Good afternoon
下午好 法官大人
Good afternoon, Your Honour
欢迎 -你已经见过你的司机了 歇米特
Welcome. -You’ve met your driver, Schmidt
我24小时随时准备为你服务
I’m at your service any time you need me. Day or night
谢谢
Thanks
让我们带他继续参观一下其他地方 丹
Let’s show him around the rest of the place. Dan
我们现在会客室
We’re in the reception room
客厅 书房♥在那
Living room. The study is in there
这层有两个卧房♥ 楼上有三个
There are two bedrooms on this floor, three upstairs
这些家具部分是原有的 部分是美国♥军♥队提供
The furniture is part antique, part US army
钢琴有些旧 不过也是名牌古董
The piano is showing signs of wear and tear, but it’s a genuine Bechstein
景色不错吧 -是
Quite a view, isn’t it, sir? -Yes
参议员 我不需要这样的环境
Senator, I really, really don’t need all this
美国政♥府♥办事的话总没有错的
When the US government does something, it does it right
过去谁住在这里 -一位重要纳粹高♥官♥同他太太
Who used to live here? -An important Nazi general and his wife
还有什么应该让海伍德法官知道的呢
Is there anything else Judge Haywood ought to know?
先生 有什么问题吗 -是
Sir, any questions? -Yes, yes
你是西点军校出来的 是吧 -是
You’re West Point, aren’t you? -Yes
你的第一名字是 -哈里斯 哈里
What’s your first name? -Harrison. Harry
好的 哈里 我不是西点军校的
Well, Harry, look. I’m not West Point, and all this formality kind of gets me down
你这样的规矩让我拘束
It puts me ill at ease. You think it would be too much of an infraction of the rules
你可以直接称呼我法官或者丹好了
if you were to call me Judge or Dan or something?
好的 法官 我们的日常供给都在军需处办理
OK, Judge. We do all our shopping at the army commissary
当地食物不足 司机知道路的
There isn’t enough food at the local markets. The driver knows where it is
这是案件的控告资料
Here’s a copy of the indictment of the case
谢谢 -希望你在此愉快 先生
Thanks. -I hope you’ll be comfortable here, sir
上尉 我想这里会很舒适的
Captain, I think the whole state of Maine would be comfortable here
我的办公室就在隔壁 可以随时找我
My office is next to yours, if you need anything
谢谢 -参议员
Thank you. -Senator
你觉得我需要三个仆人吗 我这样感觉自己像傻瓜
Do you think I need the three servants? It kind of makes me feel like a damn fool
你看 这也是帮助了他们啊 解决了他们的吃住
Well, it helps them out as well as you. You see, here they eat
好 我需要三名仆人
Oh. Well, I need three servants
在这你还是需要匹配的助手的 丹
It’s good to have a man of your stature here, Dan
当然了 我是美国唯一胜任此项工作的人
Sure. Sure. I was the only man in America qualified for this job
你知道我不是首选 也不是末选
You know I wasn’t the first choice, nor even the tenth
你知道 我知道 -什么意思
You know it, I know it. -What do you mean?
让我们来面对现实吧 希♥特♥勒♥这些纳粹高♥官♥都自杀了
Let’s face it. Hitler is gone, Goebbels is gone, G? ring is gone… committed suicide
接下来我们来审判医生 商人 法官
Now we’re down to judging the doctors, businessmen and judges
还有一些觉得他们不应该受审 -那么
Some think they shouldn’t be judged. -So?
这对我是个挑战
It makes for a lack of candidates for the job
你必须全力面对
You had to beat the backwoods of Maine to come up with a hick like me
我希望你没有后悔过来 -不
I hope you’re not sorry you came. -No, I’m not sorry I came
我只是想让你知道 我那些尸体埋在哪里
I just wanted you to know I know where the body is buried
不 我想审判还是要继续
No, I think the trials should go on
特别是对德国法官的审判 更是要继续 希望我能胜任
Especially the trials of the German judges. I hope I’m up to it
你胜任的
You’re up to it
好了 放松享受吧
Well, relax. Enjoy this place while you can
你接下来要忙一阵了 -谢谢 参议员
You’re gonna be a pretty busy fellow. -Thanks, Senator
明天见 法官
See you tomorrow, Judge
我们要把行李提上去吗
Shall we, uh, take these upstairs?
哦 好的 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you
那个我可以提 -不 请让我来吧
Here, I can take that one. -No, let me take it. Please
他们来了
Here they come
现在开庭
The tribunal is now in session
上帝保佑美国及其高贵的法官席
God bless the United States and this honourable tribunal
法庭现在传讯被告
The tribunal will now arraign the defendants
为被告爱米尔·哈恩准备了扩音器
A microphone will be placed in front of the defendant Emil Hahn
爱米尔·哈恩 你对法官席的审判有无异议
Emil Hahn, are you represented by counsel before this tribunal?
无罪
Not guilty
现在问题是你是否对控诉有辩解
The question was are you represented by counsel?
我有异议
I am represented
你对控诉所列的内容
How do you plead to the charges and specifications in the indictment
承认有罪还是无罪
guilty or not guilty?
所有事项均不认罪
Not guilty on all counts
弗里德·霍夫斯特
Friedrich Hofstetter
对控诉你是否需要辩解
Are you represented by counsel before this tribunal?
我要辩解 -对控诉内容 承认有罪无罪
I am represented. -How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?
无罪
Nicht schuldig
你可以坐下了
You may be seated
沃纳·兰谱
Werner Lampe
对控诉你是否需要辩解
Are you represented by counsel before this tribunal?
控诉
Counsel?
当然 当然要辩解
Yes, yes, of course, I am represented
对检查官的控诉是否认罪
How do you plead to the charges, guilty or not guilty?
无罪
Nicht schuldig
你可以坐下了
You may be seated
欧内斯特·姜宁
Ernst Janning
欧内斯特·姜宁 对控诉你是否需要辩解
Ernst Janning, are you represented by counsel before this tribunal?
欧内斯特·姜宁 对控诉你是否需要辩解
Ernst Janning, are you represented by counsel before this tribunal?
法官大人 我为被告辩护
I represent the defendant, Your Honour
对检查官的控诉是否认罪
How do you plead to the charges and specifications set forth in the indictment against you, guilty or not guilty?
法官大人 我可以庭上发言吗
Your Honour, may I address the court?
原告对法庭的审判权力表示怀疑
The defendant does not recognise the authority of this tribunal
为此提出异议
and wishes to lodge a formal protest
不认罪的请求将被记录
A plea of not guilty will be entered
检查官可以进行开幕词了
The prosecution will begin its opening address
放松点
Slow and easy, Junior
这件案子很特别
The case is unusual, in that the defendants are charged with crimes
是涉及到是否对法律忠诚的案子
committed in the name of the law
这些在席的被告 同死去的他们的同僚
These men, together with their deceased or fugitive colleagues
都是所谓第三帝国(希♥特♥勒♥统治的德国) 正义的化身
are the embodiment of what passed for justice during the Third Reich
在第三帝国时期 被告们担任法官
The defendants served as judges during the period of the Third Reich
如同法官大人你们一样
Therefore you, Your Honours, as judges on the bench
坐在法官席上
will be sitting in judgment of judges in the dock
这本该如此
And this is as it should be
因为只有法官更明白法庭的意义 不只在于它是法庭
For only a judge knows how much more a court is than a courtroom
它是一种程序和精神
It is a process and a spirit
是法律的殿堂
It is the house of law
被告们也都熟悉法律
The defendants knew this too. They knew courtrooms well
他们穿着法官袍 却扭曲了法律
They sat in their black robes and they distorted, they perverted
毁坏了德国法律的正义
they destroyed justice and law in Germany
公诉人请留意灯
The prosecution will please watch the light
翻译跟不上你的速度 -对不起 法官大人
The interpreter cannot follow you. -I’m sorry, Your Honour
他们扭曲法律
They distorted, they perverted
曲解正义
they destroyed justice and law in Germany
这无疑是重大的犯罪
This in itself is undoubtedly a great crime
但是检查团不是要控诉被告
But the prosecution is not calling the defendants to account
藐视法律
for violating constitutional guaranties or withholding due process of law
检查团控诉被告谋杀
The prosecution is calling them to account for murder
暴行
brutalities

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!