This is Capture Team. There’s no sign of Dredd.
他看来幸免于难
He appears to have survived the crash.
你定搅错 没人可逃过空难
You are in error, Capture Team. No one survived the shuttle wreck.
明白吗?快去找狄克
Understand ? Just find Dredd !
机师还生还
The pilot, sir. He’s alive.
没人可以生还 听清楚没有?
No one survived the shuttle wreck ! Do l make myself clear ?
是大人 听到
Yes, sir.
我死了未?
Am l dead ?
我死了
Am l dead ? l’m dead !
醒了吗?
– Awake !

Good !
我们正缺乏罪人
We’re running out of sinners.
我的天!
Oh, my God !
狄克!快想办法!
– Dredd, do something !
狄克?
Dredd ?
你太多声气了
You talk too much.
真是你?
Can it be ?
自称他就是法纪的人
The great man of the Law himself.
主 你真眷顾我们
O Lord, you have blessed us indeed !
判官 臭老鼠 狄克
Judge “rat” Dredd.
你这猪猡已被逮捕
You creeps are under arrest.
是吗
ls that so ?
让我杀掉他 爸
Let me crush him, Pa.
对不起…
– Excuse me.
…我们不是一块的
We’re not together.
让我介绍我家人给你们认识
Allow me to introduce you to my family.
这是灵活 我大仔
– There’s Link, my oldest. –
食我吧
Bite me !
我细仔 低B
My youngest, Junior.
你好
– Howdy. – Hi !
这是刀疤
And this here is Mean.
当他幼年时做过些修补
We had to make some alterations when he was a child.
你知在”受诅咒大地”
The Cursed Earth’s a tough place on young folks.
现在我一切交给他
l now have him set on one.
不要惹怒他
l don’t suggest you make him angry.
传说中的天使大家庭
The legendary Angel family.
当诅咒大地之大盗…
Cursed Earth pirates,
…杀人犯…
murderers,
食肉兽
scavengers.
一班蠢蛋!
– And, of course, scumbags. –
如何赢得他们同情?
Oh, that’ll win ’em over !
我有遗漏什么吗?
Did l leave something out, Pa ?
让我杀了他 我要他的耳朵
– Let me kill ‘im, Pa. l want his ears. –
我要他的牙!
l want his teeth.
你是用这把靓叉来修补自己吗?
Does that come with a fork, handsome ?
哈里路亚 兄弟!
Hallelujah, brother !
噢 等等可以吗?
Wait a minute. Can it be ?
难道坠落城市也不可以…
Can it be that from the city of the fallen…
…有个忠诚的信徒?
– we have one of the faithful ? –
阿们 弟兄!
Amen, brother !
赞美主 我是信徒
– Praise the Lord ! l’m a believer ! –
费格 不要
Fergie, don’t do it.
看来我们有个即时信徒
lt sounds like we have a believer in the gallery.
正是
– Yes ! –
解他下来
Cut him down !
过了山就是神仙
– Go tell it on the mountain ! –
费格…
Fergie.
你犯了个错误
You’re making a big mistake.
狄克 你知…
Well, Dredd,
或者法律不会犯错…
maybe the Law doesn’t make mistakes,
但我得自♥由♥而你会变烤肉
but l’m free and you’re toast.
是你变烤肉 我忘了告诉你…
Actually, you’re toast.
你的新朋友…
l forgot to mention it. Your new friends,
是食人族
they’re cannibals.
可口美味
– Fresh meat. –
为奉献准备就绪
Prepare the supplicant for sacrifice.
不要
don’t.
不 等等 你们不可以食我
No, wait. You can’t eat me !
我有肿瘤、湿诊
l’ve got eczema. l’ve got warts. l’ve had gonorrhea.
食狄克吧
Eat Dredd. He works out.
太有趣了
Yum, yum. lt’s been fun,
法纪人
Lawman
刀疤 搅掂狄克
Finish Dredd.
乐意之至 爸
My pleasure, Pa.
来吧!
Come on.
杀了他!
Come on !
来吧 低B
Come on, Junior !
有罪!
Guilty !
狄克!
Dredd !
住口!
– Shut up !
狄克!小心!
– Dredd, look out !
狄克!
There’s Dredd !
我们搅掂了 打低他们!
Well, we did it. We got ’em all.
死蠢 即管放马过来!
– Hmm. – Pussies! ls that all you got ?
他们死了吗?
They are dead, right ?
你是否喊了?
Have you been crying ?
我没喊!只是有东西入了眼
l’m not crying. l got something in my eye.
你是否服了过敏药?小心
You ever have allergies ? Dredd, look out !
大判官?
– Chief Justice ! –
约瑟 我们再一起作战
Joseph, together again.
一起作战 大人
Together again, sir.
不要!
– No !
天 不要再来
– God, not again !
我让你三招 判官
You got three strikes, Lawman !
一招!
Strike one.
两招!
Strike two !
三招!
Strike three.
你玩完了 判官
You’re out, Lawman !
太迟了
You killed Link !
你杀了低B
You killed Junior !
你打低灵活!
You killed my brothers !
杀了我爸…
You even killed my pa.
超级都会条例第4722条
Mega City municipal code 4722:
非法使用电力
lllegal use of city electricity.
有无请求
– How do you plead ?
早知你会这样说
l knew you’d say that !
图案分♥析♥ 进行
Graphics analysis now.
奥米 蠢人
Olmeyer, you stupid futz ! l can’t..
你分♥析♥了错的一个
You analyzed the wrong viewie, all right. The wrong one. This one !
你竟浪费了三个钟!
l don’t believe it. You just wasted three hours.
如这张相是错的…
lf this is the wrong picture,
…为何要假制?
Why is it fake ?
什么?
What ?
相里充满变异元素
Look. lt’s full of anomalies. Really clever ones too.
有人做了手脚
Somebody must’ve used a C.G.l. terminal and a scan quad to make this.
真是天衣无缝
This is state-of-the-art…
二十年前
twenty years ago.
你说这不是真的?
Are you saying this isn’t real ?
看 我剔除了人为因素
Yeah. Look, l’ll drop out all the artificial pixels.

Dad.

Mom.
前景
Foreground.
背景
Background.
都是假制
All fake.
唯一是真的只有婴儿
The only thing that’s real is the baby.
那盲眼的女士…
Oh. The blind lady.
是谁?
Who is she ?
在你之前的判官
Justice… before your time.
我们不应从他们手上接棒
We should never have taken justice out of her hands.
你令混乱变成秩序
– You brought order to chaos, sir. –
我们曾做到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!