然后选择
lnsert your credit in the slot.
你有五秒时间投降
You have five seconds to surrender !
狄克 只是食物车而矣
Dredd, it’s just a servo-droid.
食物车是你的朋友
The servo-droid is your friend. Please let your friend go by.
五…
Five.
四…
Four.
你挡住食物车的路了
You are in the way of the servo-droid.
…三…
Three.
…二…
Two.
一
One !
很高兴见到你
Boy, am l glad to see you !
根据超级都会条例7952
Mega City code 7592:
蓄意破坏食物车 判监六个月
Willful sabotage of a public droid. That’s six months, citizen.
让我看你的身份证
Let’s see your Unicard.
放过我吧!
Come on, give me a break
判官狄亚克 狄克?
Judge… Dredd. Dredd ?
费格逊 荷文 黑客…
Ferguson, Herman. Hacker.
非法干扰电脑网络 柜员机…
lllegal tampering with city droids, computers, cash machines, taxi robots..
而你放监还未有二十四小时
And you haven’t even been out of jail for 24 hours.
他是惯性罪犯 应判他五年
He’s habitual, Hershey. Automatic five-year sentence
你有什么请求?
How do you plead ?
无罪释放?
Not guilty ?
早料你这样说
l knew you’d say that.
五年?不! 我没有选择
Five years ? No ! No ! l… l had no choice.
他们随时杀人
They were killing each other.
你可以跳出窗口
You could’ve gone out the window.
四十楼高?简直是自杀
40 floors ? lt would’ve been suicide.
可能吧 但至少是合法的
Maybe… but it’s legal.
判官们 五年刑期
Judges ? – Yes, sir ? – What ? – Five years.
亚士坪监狱
Aspen Penitentiary.
审判完结 带他走
Case closed. Take him away.
审判未完 你审错我
Don’t close the case. You’re misjudging me !
你审错我 我要求重审
Open the case !
你今晚会无法入睡的
You’re not going to be able to sleep tonight.
他或许已讲实话?
He might’ve been telling the truth, you know.
有否听过犯罪现场可被掩饰
Haven’t you ever heard of extenuating circumstances ?
我听过 荷茜
l’ve heard it all, Hershey.
我知你会这样说
l knew you’d say that.
判官们
My fellow Judges
我们是否忘了历史教训?
have we forgotten the lessons of history ?
虽然这些大厦战很快可被平息
However quickly these block wars can be contained,
但它却像流行病般蔓延
it’s clear that they’re becoming an epidemic
需要立即彻底…
an epidemic that should be dealt with…
…根治
immediately.
唯一解决方法是增辟严竣法令
The only solution is a tougher criminal code.
我们处境日益变坏
Our situation gets worse every day.
两月内十六区份
73 citizen riots in 16 different sectors
发生七十多宗案件
in the last two months alone.
每区份罪案率飙升十五巴仙
Violent crime is rising at 15?o every quarter.
我们不增人手
lf we don’t increase our resources,
三年后必不足以应付
they will be inadequate in less than three years.
三年?我们现已人手不足
Three years ? Our resources are inadequate now !
各位阁员…
My fellow Council members,
城市不断成长
as a city we continue to grow,
成长是痛苦的
and growth is painful.
六千五百万人住在一个只宜…
Sixty-five million people living in an area
二千万人住的地方
designed for no more than 20 !
有赖我们供给足够
lt’s not enough that they rely on us…
食物及干净空气
for food, clothes, water, clean air..
大判官 城市正一片混乱
Chief Justice, the city is in chaos !
维持社会秩序
For social order
我们要严刑竣法
we need tighter reins.
监禁已不能起阻吓作用
lncarceration hasn’t worked as a deterrent.
我要死刑更加普及!
l say we expand execution to include lesser crimes !
判官们…
My fellow Judges,
我戴上此徽章时才是少年
l was barely in my teens when l put on this badge.
到我要拿下它时
When the time comes for me to take it off,
我要它仍是代表自♥由♥…
please let me do so knowing that it still stands for freedom…
…不是镇♥压♥
and not for repression.
五十三人送院…
53 hospitalized.
十九人死 四人被杀
Nineteen dead, four of them killed by a gang of squatters…
党羽被狄克判官灭灭
who were themselves killed in summary executions by Judge Dredd.
在我的特别报导里
As my special undercover report continues,
我会带大家到公审庭背后…
l will take you behind the scenes at the Halls of Justice…
查看近日的大厦战
for a disturbing probe into these recent riots and block wars.
是巧合还是阴谋事件
Coincidence… or deliberate ?
狄克?
Dredd !
在这些街道执行任务会令人沮丧
Some people think working these mean streets has a dehumanizing effect on..
约瑟
Joseph.
大判官法高
Chief Justice Fargo.
你可放松点 约瑟
You may stand at ease, Joseph.
可以告诉我…
So, tell me.
这七宗行刑事件是必需吗?
Seven summary executions. Were they necessary ?
不能避免 大人
Unavoidable, sir.
不能避免
Unavoidable.
生命对某些人已没有价值
Life doesn’t mean much to some people anymore.
你知道假如你不是常…
You know if you weren’t …
常什么?
lf l weren’t what ?
常在警校 大人
Always at the Academy, sir.
你是说常在警校…
Oh ! Don’t you mean,
为新丁抓屁♥股♥?
at the Academy wiping cadets’ asses ?
他们常在警队这样取笑我?
That’s what they say in the squad room, isn’t it ?
那不重要
lt’s irrelevant.
重要是你订立了准则
You set the standard, sir.
现在你这样做是因为太多新丁
Now you do… at least to many young cadets.
你是警校的传奇
You’re a legend.
大人
Sir.
你还记得在警校的日子吗?
You remember your days as a cadet, Joseph ?
我记得你教我的一切
l remember what you taught me, sir.
你是我最好的学生
You were my finest student.
我有特别任务给你
So, l’ve drawn a new assignment for you.
明天起你每星期到警校两天
Starting tomorrow, you’re going to spend two days a week at the Academy.
我乐意去做
l’d be honored, sir.
教搏击还是枪法?
narmed combat or marksmanship ?
教处世
Ethics.
在这里等
Wait here.
站直 表明身份
Remain still. ldentify yourself.
米勒 警长
Miller. Warden.
声音已被确认 谢谢狱长
Voice sample recognized. Thank you, Warden.
系统已解防卫
System disarmed.
你为何会在这里?
Why are you here ?
你是来闲谈的吗?
Did you come for another chat ?
只是谈一会
Just a short one, l’m afraid.
职责需要
Duty calls.
呀 职责
Ah, duty !
用公众的钱 养这些寄生虫
Feeding these parasites here at the public’s expense ?
是的
Yeah.
尤其是你
You especially !
我不会虚耗什么
l don’t cost anything.
我是只鬼
l’m a ghost.
我们都是这里的监犯
And we’re both prisoners here.
你在台后 我则在此
You’re behind your desk… and l’m behind this.
化高的奖赏真分明
What a clever reward from Fargo, huh ?
我为他做了这么多
l mean, considering the services.
当你开始杀害无辜 力歌♥…
When you started killing innocent people, Rico,
你已超越听取
you went beyond service.
无辜者最后都会变成犯罪者
The innocent exist only until they inevitably become perpetrators…
就像你
like you.
有罪与清白之间只是时间问题
Guilt and innocence…is a matter of timing.
你的…神秘恩人有东西给你
Your..Our mysterious benefactor…has sent you a package.