Then, the front line by the Delsaux farm.
然后到德萨农场前线
The sector should be quiet for Christmas.
那里在圣诞节应该会平安无事
Get some rest.
休息一下
See you before you leave for Poitiers.
筝你到普瓦捷之前再见
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight, Sir.
晚安,长官
Lieutenant, found some blankets for tonight.
中尉,我找到毛毯让你晚上用
What’s wrong, Lieutenant?
怎么了,长官?
My wallet! I’ve lost my wallet.
我的皮夹,皮夹不见了
The wallet with the photo you showed me?
是你让我看过里面照片的皮夹吗?
Yes.
没错
What a shame…
真可惜
But you hardly need photos of your wife’s face.
不过你也不需要照片就记得妻子的脸
I’d a mishap too.
我也有运气不好的地方
Look at that, Sir.
你看,长官
Two centimeters higher and I was a goner!
这比平常高了两公厘,我也没办法
And it still rings!
竟然还会响
Unstoppable, just like me! Eh, Lieutenant?
这跟我一样停不下来,对吧?
It means placing one every five meters.
每五公尺放一棵(德文)
Every five meters?
每五公尺?
How many is that in all?
总共要多少?
About 100,000.
大约十万
Or 20 trains for Lille via Brussels.
所以我们得派二十列火车 运到布鲁塞尔
Incredible!
太夸张了
Christmas trees!
为了圣诞树
It’ll take me longer to send these trees to the front than our canons.
运圣诞树的时间 会比运送大砲至前线还长
Show Miss Sörensen in!
请索蕾森小姐进来
How is he?
他还好吗?
Well.
很好
His regiment came under surprise attack four days ago.
他的军团四天前遭到突袭
But they drove back the enemy.
不过他们击退敌人
As regards your proposal…
至于你的提案
I’m afraid to say, I cannot accept it.
恐怕我无法接受
As a Dane, I feel the gravity of the situation escapes you.
身为丹麦人 我觉得您未意识到事态的严重性
For five months now,
五个月来
two million of our men have fought unrelenting.
我国两百万同胞全力作战
We have neither the time nor the urge to organize recitals.
我们没有时间或余力组织吟唱团
It took me a while to realize I’d approached the wrong person.
我花了些时间才明白我找错人了
So I contacted the Kronprinz,
所以我连络了王储
who’d be delighted to have a recital at his HQ on Christmas Eve.
王储很乐意在圣诞夜 有吟唱团出现在总部
I was told you were responsible not just for canons and convoys,
据我所知您负责的范围
but also the soldiers.
除了火砲与护卫队,也包括士兵
So if you would kindly sign here,
希望您愿意在文件上签名
next to the Kronprinz, before informing your men.
签在王储旁边,再告知下属
You’ll only see him one night. What’s the point of that?
你只会见到他一晚,有什么意义吗?
It’ll be much more than one night.
那将不只是一晚
Our minutes are longer than yours.
我们的一分一秒比你想象更长
Mother,
母亲
William and I got your package and letter.
威廉与我已收到您的包裹及信件
Thanks for the mittens and the mufflers.
谢谢您的手套与围巾
It’s so cold here, they’re most welcome.
这里好冷,我们很需要这些东西
The thought of you at home nice and warm keeps us going!
想念着家乡温暖的母亲 让我们有力量继续前进
Thanks for the cake, too.
也谢谢您的蛋糕
I hope we have some left for Christmas Eve.
我希望能留下一些到圣诞夜
Your two sons, who love you…
深爱您的两个儿子敬上
Morning, Father.
神父,早安
3 cases of whisky! That’s a lot of ammunition.
三箱威士忌,真是重要的补给
I presume I’m invited?
希望我有受邀共享
Sir, my men are completely exhausted.
长官,我的士兵都累坏了
We’re all tired, Gordon.
戈登,我们都累了
Every single one of us.
每一个人都累了
I can bring you no relief before three days.
但我已让你们休息三天
And if the Germans do attack tonight or tomorrow, as they may
若根据消息无误 德军可能在今晚或明天发动攻击
you’ll just have to deal with it.
你也只能想办法还击
Yes Sir.
是,长官
Our valiant stretcher-bearer.
这不就是我们勇敢的医护兵吗?
Who nearly got one of his own men killed in no-man’s -land.
就是你差点让同袍 在三不管地带丧命对吧
A stretcher-bearer is supposed to save lives not endanger them.
医护兵应该是救人,不是杀人
I gave orders,
我已下令
very clear orders that it was forbidden to leave these trenches
明令所有人不准离开壕沟
in case of a German counter attack.
以免德军反击
Yes Sir, but…
是,长官,但情况…
But you don’t give a damn!
但你完全不当一回事
Now I suggest you drop the St. Bernard act in future
你以后最好忘记你的宗教情怀
and never forget
给我记住
something called military discipline!
我们还有军纪这回事
Understood?
听懂没?
Do you understand?
你听懂没?
Yes, Sir.
是,长官
Can you tell me what you’re doing here
或许你能解释一下
in the front line in the absence of combat?
为何你在无战事时出现在前线?
Visiting a friend…
长官,我来看个朋友
What?
什么?
A friend?
朋友
Where do you think you are?
你以为这是什么地方?
Your local parish?
你的教区吗?
You will return with me immediately to the back line.
你现在立刻跟我回到后方
Come on, man! Make yourself useful.
赶快跟上来,做你该做的事
Sir.
长官
This way is shorter.
这条路比较近
Take a right through the cludgies,
我们往前走之后,在这里右转穿过去
the latrines. – This way?
这个方向有公共厕所 这条路吗?
Yes, this way. – Get me out of here, will you?
是,长官,这条路 赶快让我离开这里,听懂没?
Enough.
够了
Sorry we have to go through the cludgies, Sir…
抱歉,长官 我们得跨过这些脏东西
God!
我的天啊
What a bloody disgusting mess!
这些东西真是太恶心了
Bad place to take a fall, Sir.
是,长官,这里不太适合扑倒
Get me out of here! – Absolutely, Sir.
让我离开这里 是,长官,当然
Shut up, will you!
给我闭嘴!闭嘴
As a priest, I’m used to silence…
身为神职人员,我很习惯安静
That’s enough.
你们笑够了吧
Well? – Nothing.
还好吗? 没事(德文)
Just a rifle shot. It’s dead calm.
只有一枪,一切回复平静
Be wary, they’ll stop at nothing, even on Christmas Eve.
很好,小心点 就算是圣诞夜他们也不会罢手
Follow me.
跟我来
Know who had this brilliant idea?
你知道是谁想出这个棒主意吗?
No.
不知道
For you, Lieutenant.
中尉,这是给您的
Sprink!
史宾克
You’ll be leaving us for one night.
你今晚有任务去别的地方
To go where?
去哪里?
Home, in a way, where you’d be better off.
去个比较舒服、像家的地方
Why do you dislike me, Sir?
长官,你为什么讨厌我?
After your regiment was disbanded I had to take you.
你的军团解散之后,把你派到我手上
But I prefer masons, bakers, farmers.
但我比较想要 泥水匠、面包师♥傅♥或农夫
Artists like you are a dead loss,
像你这样的艺术家在军队没什么用
nothing but a millstone.
只是个负担
Now go. This officer’s taking you.
跟着这名军官去吧
Get a move on!
动作快点
It’s 10 o’clock and nothing’s done!
都十点了,什么都没做好
Easy on there.
我问你(法文)
It’s not too short?
这样不会太短吗?
I told you, Lieutenant, I’m the best barber in Lens.
长官,我说真的 我是兰斯地区最好的理发师
Even the mayor used to come to my shop!
连市长以前都常来光顾
And Henri Hennebicque, was he a customer?
亨利汉尼比克也是你的客人吗?
Hennebicque… Doesn’t ring a bell.
汉尼比克?没听过这个人
My father-in-law,
是我岳父
deputy mayor, lives at 21 Cypress Alley.
也是副市长,住在塞普雷斯巷21号♥
You never told me.
你没跟我说过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!