Child upon these maps do heed This black stain to be effaced
孩子,先不管地图上这块黑色♥区♥域(法文)
Omitting it you would proceed Yet better it in red to trace
省略这块地区后,红色即为法国领土
Later, whatever may come to pass
之后,无论发生任何事情
Promise there to go you must
无论到什么地方
To fetch the children of Alsace Reaching out their arms to us
你都得张开双臂 欢迎来自亚尔萨斯的孩子
May in our fondest France Hope’s green saplings branch
愿我们最深爱的法国 希望如树之嫩芽抽长
And in you, dear child, flower Grow, grow,
而亲爱的孩子如花朵不断成长
France awaits its hour
法国等待光荣时刻到来
To rid the map of every trace of Germany, and of the Hun
要让地图上再也不见 德国与德国兵的痕迹
We must exterminate that race
我们必须根除这个种族
We must not leave a single one
绝不能纵放一人
Heed not their children’s cries,
不管孩童哭泣
Best slay all now, the women too
最好通通杀光他们,女人也不放过
Or else some day again they’ll rise,
否则他日德国将会再起
Which if they’re dead they cannot do
唯有一死,他们才不会再作乱
We have a one and only enemy
敌人只有一个(德文)
Who digs the grave of Germany
他们为德国掘坟
Its heart replete with hatred, gall and envy
心中充满很意、怨念与妒忌
We have a one and only enemy
敌人只有一个
The villain raises its murderous hand
邪恶之人高举残忍♥双手
Its name you know, it is England
名叫英格兰
This is it!
时间到了
War has been declared!
国家正式宣战
Well, little brother?
我的兄弟
Going to spend the war repainting statues?
战争时刻 你还只想为雕像重新上漆吗?
I’ve put you on the list too!
我也帮你报名了
In two days, we’re all leaving for basic training in Glasgow.
两天内,我们就要整装 至格拉斯哥接受基础训练
At last, something’s happening in our lives!
你我生命之中,终于要发生大事了
Well, you coming?
你要一起来吗?
Two more minutes, Mr. Sprink.
史宾克先生,还有两分钟(德文)
I have been ordered to read this message from our beloved Kaiser:
我接获命令 在此宣读德皇威廉二世的公告
This is a dark hour for Germany.
时值德国重大时刻
Our land is besieged
国家遭到围剿
and we must brandish the sword.
我们被迫拿起武器
I hope that with God’s help we shall use it well,
盼望在神助之下取得胜利
so we may re-sheathe it with dignity.
并心怀荣耀地结束战争
Two more minutes, Lieutenant!
中尉,还有两分钟(法文)
We’re going out!
我们要行动了
100 meters to the German trenches.
距我军战壕还有一百公尺
We’ve been shelling their machine-gunners,
我方机♥枪♥手过去一个小时 不断对敌方开火
so we should be alright.
所以各位不用担心
We take their front line, then the farm just behind!
我们攻下前线,就能进入农场
The 134th will relieve us tonight
134旅今晚会来换班
and we can rest up in the rear.
各位就能到后方休息
We’ll have back-up from the Scots on our left.
左方将有苏格兰部队
You’ll recognize their black caps. Don’t worry about them,
他们戴着黑帽识别,各位不必担心
pay close heed to what I tell you to do.
牢牢记住我说的话
I’m like you.
我和你们相同
I too want to go home.
我也想回家
So do what you must and we’ll all be home for Christmas.
只要各位尽力奋战 我们就能返乡过圣诞节
Right.
走吧
Come what will.
该来的总是要来
Fix bayonets!
装上刺刀
Load rifles!
子弹上膛
Forward!
冲啊
Up along the sap!
来!前进
Get down!
趴下
Don’t stay here little brother…
弟弟,别待在这里
So one of us survives.
我们总要有一人活下来
No, William.
不,威廉 快走
William.
威廉…
Come on, William…
我们一起走…快点,威廉
I abandoned him.
我抛下了他
Like a coward! I abandoned him.
我像个懦夫丢下了他
I let him die, all alone!
我留他独自死亡,为什么?
You had no choice.
你别无选择 神父
And now, we must pray for him and for all the other casualties.
我们现在得为他祷告 为其他罹难者祷告
The reinforcements have arrived.
援军到了
We’re leaving, Dale.
我们该离开了
You stay here with the wounded. – Yes, Lieutenant.
你留下来照顾伤兵 是,中尉
I’ll see you back at base.
我和你在基地会合
I know you’re in the trenches, Father.
我知道你在战壕里,神父
It’s me.
是我
It’s Andrew Duncan.
我是安德鲁唐肯
I’m not far, Padre.
我在不远处,神父
Father, I’m eight,
神父,我中弹了
eight feet…
离你只有八呎
Father.
神父
The others are too far away, but me…
其他人离你太远,但我…
Father.
神父
You’ve got to come out and help.
快出来帮我
That’s it.
没错
Just walk straight ahead and you’ll be on top of me.
直直往前走,你就会找到我
I knew I could count on you, Father.
我知道我能相信你,神父
Father, what are you doing? This is suicide!
你在干什么?你疯了吗?
Don’t run off like that! Damn you!
别走,别这样逃走,该死
Get back! Get back here!
回来,快回来
We’re ordered to stay in the trench! – Cease fire!
神父,你这个混♥蛋♥ 停火
That was a stretcher-bearer. – What?
那是名医护兵 什么?(德文)
You shot a stretcher-bearer.
你对着医护兵开枪
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
You fired first?
你为何先开火?
A Scots marauder, Sir!
那是个苏格兰兵,长官
Think I got him. – Good.
他应该中弹了 好
Stay vigilant. At the slightest move, sound the alert.
保持警戒,有任何风吹草动就发警报
Yes, Sir!
是,长官
Sprink!
史宾克
Come with me.
跟我来
Yes, Sir!
是,长官
Attention all!
所有人注意
Deposit the enemy weapons in the Friedrichsstrasse trench!
把战壕里所有敌军武器收集起来
Go help them. – Right.
你去找点事做 是,长官
Have to rebuild it.
这得重建才行
Relax, no one saw me.
别紧张,没人看见我(法文)
Get hurt?
有受伤吗?
Christ! What happened?
天啊!发生什么事?
You were barely 15 mins in there.
你到这里才十五分钟而已
Reinforcements didn’t… – Machine gunners in the sap.
后援甚至… 壕沟里的机♥枪♥手
Lost a third of my men in 5 mins.
让我的部队五分钟少了三分之一
When you saw the Scots retreat on your left
他们说你看到苏格兰从左方撤退
you gave up on the farm.
你就放弃农场
So, any word?
所以,有什么消息吗?
I tried the Red Cross, but no go.
我试过联络红十字会,但没成功
No news from the enemy-occupied zone.
敌军占领区也没消息传来
The Germans appear to be treating civilians correctly.
德国对待人♥民♥似乎还不错
Your wife is most likely at her parents’ with the baby.
你太太很可能跟孩子待在娘家
During the shelling, a faulty canon exploded.
在砲战之中,一门火砲故障爆♥炸♥
Killed the officer and his 5 men outright.
一名军官和五名士兵当场丧生
I asked you be drafted in to replace him.
我要你去代替他
Artillery, a fine corps. You’ll move up fast.
砲兵队很不错,你很快就能晋升
No.
不
Keep your gunner’s career, I stay here with my men.
你再想别的办法,我要留下来
Find another Lieutenant, no shortage.
去找另一名中尉,中尉很多
I’m Major General here, I’ll do as I see fit.
指挥官是我,我会有最好的决定
You’ll do as I say.
你照着我的话去做
I’ll let you spend Christmas in your unit.
我让你和你的士兵一起过圣诞节
Then you go to Poitiers for training. That’s an order.
然后你就到普瓦捷受训,这是命令
If you want your visit to remain secret you’d best leave,
如果你不想被人发现在这里 最好快离开
my orderly’s coming.
我的传令兵要来了
You rest up here for 3 days.
你在这里休息三天