I’m a little proud of you. I gotta admit it.
但第一批货的成本就要高一万五千美金
But, it costs much more than $15,000 to make the first run.
我知道,特鲁迪
I know, Trudy.
无意冒犯,但那不是我的错
But with all due respect, that actually wasn’t my fault.
看看,又有账单来了
Look at this. More bills.
–什么? –杰哈德发来的另一张账单
– What? – Another bill from Gerhardt.
这家伙一直为他的过失向我收钱
This guy keeps billing me for his mistakes.
–这是做生意 –不
– That’s business. – No.
我不是这样做生意的
That’s not the way I do business.
我要给他打电♥话♥
I’m calling this guy.
帕克制♥造♥厂–账单
杰哈德,我不会为这些配件一再付钱
Gerhardt, I’m not gonna keep paying for these parts…
你做了四次才做对
that it’s taking you four times to get right.
那是你的设计 你得为那些配件付钱
That was your design. You have to pay for those parts.
模具生产就是这样的
That’s mold-making. That’s the process.
我们做出东西来 我的客户都会付钱
My clients pay when we figure it out.
那不是我的设计,杰哈德
It was not my desig n, Gerhardt.
是你的错误,我不会付钱
It was your mistake. I’m not paying it.
那是你的设计,你得付钱
That was your design. You have to pay.
你刚挂掉了他的电♥话♥?
Did you just hang up on him?
这家伙本该很好合作 而且成本低廉的
This guy was supposed to be easy and inexpensive.
结果他不停地向我们多要钱 我不会付
He keeps overbilling us. I’m not paying for it.
谁也不许付
Nobody pay it.
我要跟这个家伙斗争到底
I’m gonna fight it out with this guy.
把它们装好,卖♥♥出去
Just assemble them and try to sell them.
把它放进你的橱窗 让你的顾客决定
Just put it in your window. Let your customers decide.
我全家都一直照顾你的生意
My family’s been going to you my whole life.
听着,大公♥司♥花钱买♥♥我的货架位
Look, the big companies, they pay me for my shelf space.
也许你能把你的拖把卖♥♥给大公♥司♥
Maybe you can sell one of your mops to those big companies.
也许他们会把它摆上我的货架
And maybe they’ll put it on my shelf.
19块95是挺贵 但你以后再也不用买♥♥第二个拖把
It’s expensive, at $19.95, but it’s the only mop you’ll ever have to buy.
但我不想让人们花20块钱 只买♥♥一个拖把
But I don’t want people to buy one mop for $20…
之后再也不用买♥♥拖把
and never have to buy another mop again.
我宁愿让他们不断买♥♥我们的五块钱拖把 50次、100次
I’d rather they keep buying our mops at $5, 50 times, 100 times.
听着,你没钱又无事可做 你有个点子
Look, you were broke and bored. You had an idea.
那又怎样?很多人都有点子
So what? Lots of people have ideas.
回家吧,拜托,照顾好你的家人
Go home. Please, take care of your family.
嗨,你想试试新拖把吗?
Hi. Would you like to try a new mop?
凯马特
It’s the only mop you’ll ever have to buy.
你这辈子只用买♥♥一个拖把
–嗨,你想试试新拖把吗? –不了
– Hi. Would you like to try a new mop? – No.
它能自己拧干
It’s self-wringing.
你可以把拖把头拆下 扔进洗衣机里洗
You can remove the mop head, throw it in the washing machine.
–没有细菌 –不了
– No germs. – No.
不了
No.
–不了? –看看
– No? – Look at that.
你想试试吗?试试就好
You want to just try it? You could just try.
它能自己拧干,看到了吗? 没有别的拖把能做到
It can self-wring. See? No other mop does this.
来试试全新的拖把吧!
Come and try the brand-new mop!
–这是未来的拖把 –不用,谢了
– It’s the mop of the future. – No, thanks.
女士们,想要试试这拖把吗?
Want to try this mop, ladies?
–这是什么? –小姐你好
– What’s this? – Hey, miss.
这是全新的拖把
It’s a brand-new mop.
不用弄脏手就能拧干它
You could wring it without getting your hands dirty.
不可能
I don’t think so.
来试试吧,这是未来的拖把
Come on. Try it. It’s the mop of the future.
自己拧干是吧?
Self-wringing, huh?

Yeah.
好吧,我的确喜欢这个点子
All right. I do like the idea of that.
我讨厌在拖完浴室地板后 用手去碰拖把头
I hate having to touch the mop head after I get done cleaning the bathroom floor.
我总觉得那很恶心
I always think that’s disgusting, you know?
恶心死了
It’s so gross.
哇,真的能拖到 我的泡沫拖把拖不到的边角
Wow. It really does get all the corners that my sponge mop won’t get.
所有这些被我孩子溅得满是果汁的角落
All those crannies where my kids spill their juice.
我真的很喜欢,我们买♥♥一个吧?
I really like it. Can we buy it?
别着急,克里斯蒂
Take it easy, Cristy.
哇,太棒了 你的手不用碰到
Wow. I mean, that’s just amazing. You really don’t have to touch it.
看看
Look at that.
你知道怎样让它变完美吗?
You know what would make this perfect…
如果拖把头能拆下来 放到洗衣机里去洗
if you could remove the mop head, put it in the washing machine…
–洗得很干净 –那就太好了
– Really get it clean. – That’d be great.
–可以的 –什么?
– You can. – What?
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
–这拖把多少钱? –19块95
– Well how much is this mop? – It’s $19.95.
不,太贵了
No, that’s too much.
但我是说 如果你这一辈子只需要买♥♥一个拖把
But I guess, I mean, if it is the only mop that you ever have to buy…
我是说我们得不断地 买♥♥那些五块钱一个的拖把
I mean we keep buying those $5 mops.
–嗨,爸爸 –嗨,宝贝
– Hi, Daddy. – Hi, sweetie.
你记得安吉拉吧? 还有她的两个哥哥?
You, you remember Angela? And her two brothers, right?
我记得,你们好
I do. Hello.
–妈妈,有警♥察♥ –女士?
– Mommy, the policeman. – Ma’am?
我们犯法了吗?
Did we break the law?
–我要没收你的商品 –不,我们要走了
– I’m taking this merchandise. – No, no. We’re leaving. We’re leaving.
–我这次只是警告你 –我们就要离开了
– Now, I’m gonna let you off with a warning. – We were just leaving.
不,警官
No. Sir…
如果顾客们看到这拖把的威力…
If the customers can just see what the mop can do…
如果我再在这里看见你 你会被起诉的!
But if I catch you out here again, you will be prosecuted!
我该去哪里?警官,拜托!
Well, where do I go? Sir, please!
–你不能在凯马特的地盘卖♥♥东西! –那些拖把是我自己做的
– You cannot sell on Kmart property! – I made those mops myself.
–我付了钱的,求你们了 –很辛苦才做好的
– I paid for them. Please. – It took a lot of work.
我不会再回来了 但你们没必要拿走我的东西!
I won’t come back, but you don’t have to take my stuff!
求你们了!
Please!
–你这样做合法吗? –你跟你女儿一起
– Are you even allowed to do this? – How embarrassing for you…
这个样子多丢脸啊
to be seen here like this with your daughter.
–你是什么样的父母啊? –是啊,托尼
– What kind of parent are you, huh? – Yeah, Tony.
–够了 –嘿
– Enough. – Hey.
嘿,伙计们…
Hey, hey, guys. Guys…
–没事了 –走
– All right. – Come on.
–我们走 –托尼,我们走
– Let’s go. – Tony, let’s go.
我来了,我来了
Yeah, I’m coming. I’m coming.
克里斯蒂,宝贝,没事,你妈妈没事
Cristy, honey, it’s okay. Your mommy’s okay.
这蠢东西,这地方快散架了!
This stupid thing. This place is falling apart!
不,不
No… No.
纽约电♥话♥公♥司♥ 电♥话♥服务停止通知
宝贝,电♥话♥用不了
Honey, the telephone isn’t working.
我知道,我刚接到通知
I know. I just got the notice.
我得去邻居家借用电♥话♥ 汤米发烧了
I had to go next door to use the phone. Tommy’s got a fever.
汤米发烧了?
Tommy has a fever?
只是感冒、咳嗽 是传染的,所有小孩都得病了
Simple cold with a cough. It’s going around. All the kids have it.
谢天谢地,还有暖气
Thank God the heat’s still working.
妈咪,电♥话♥怎么用不了?
Mommy, why isn’t the phone working?
因为我欠费了
Because I’m late on paying the bill.
–我们会失去房♥子吗? –你不要也这样
– Are we gonna lose our house? – Not you too.
不,我们不会失去我们的房♥子
No, we’re not gonna lose our house.
来,上楼,去洗澡
Come on. Get upstairs. Get in the bath.
听妈妈的话,进浴缸里去
Listen to your mom and get right in that tub.
–我不想洗澡 –我不管
– I don’t want a hot bath. – I don’t care.
克里斯蒂,进浴缸里去 听妈妈的话
Cristy, you get in that hot bath. Listen to your mother.
我不想你也生病
I don’t want you getting sick too.
劳伦威尔斯说你是卖♥♥旧拖把的清洁女工
Lauren Wells said you’re a cleaning lady and sell used mops.
劳拉威尔斯说的?
Lauren Wells said that?
是的,那让我很伤心
Yeah. And it really hurt my feelings.
首先,即使我是清洁女工,那又怎样?
First of all, even if I was a cleaning lady, so what?
做体力活并不丢人
There’s no shame in hard work.
其次,我…
And second of all, you know, I’m…
只是想要卖♥♥新拖把,不是旧拖把
I’m trying to sell a new mop, not used mops.
第三,别因为别人的瞎话伤心
And third of all, don’t take any guff from anybody.
别让那影响到你
You know, don’t let it in.
我知道这很难,我很抱歉这事发生了
I know it’s hard. And I’m sorry that happened.
进浴缸里去
Now get in the bath.
快睡觉,宝贝
Come on. Go to sleep, honey.
乔伊?
Joy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!