我敬你
I toast you.
爸爸!别这样!
Dad! Stop!
–你能不能不这样? –鲁道夫,拜托!够了
– Will you stop it? – Rudolph, please! Enough.
–你现在高兴了? –相当高兴,是的
– Are you happy now? – Fairly happy, yes.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
离婚酒杯
The divorce glass.
我敬大家
Salud.
我给这对新人一半的成功机会
I give these kids 50-50 odds.
敬大家,祝你们玩得开心
Salud, everybody. Have a good time.
托尼,醒醒!
Tony, wake up!
求你了!克里斯蒂还没吃饭 汤米要换尿布
Please! Cristy hasn’t eaten, Tommy needs to be changed.
哦,克里斯蒂,你在干什么?
Oh, Cristy. What are you doing?
–起来,我刚跟你老板说你会去上班! –你为何要撒谎?
– Get up. I just told your boss you’re going to work! – But what did you lie for?
–因为你又快要丢掉一份工作了! –不行,亲爱的,我病了!
– Because you’re gonna lose another job! – No, honey, I’m sick!
你没病,你是宿醉!
You’re not sick, you’re hungover!
那不是我!我是名歌♥手 那才是我要做的!
That’s not who I am! I’m a singer, that’s what I do!
你唱歌♥赚不了钱!
You’re not making any money singing!
现在马上上车去上班!
Get in your car right now and go get your job!
你想把我变成另一个人!
You’re trying to turn me into someone I’m not!
我受不了了! 我受不了了,托尼!
I can’t do this! I can’t do this, Tony!
我快要疯了!
I am losing my mind!
我不想像我父母一样
I don’t wanna end up like my family.
时光飞逝
Time moves forward.
时光倒流
Time moves backwards.
时光静止
Time stands still.
我跟我的简介一致还是不如我的简介?
Do I live up to my profile or do I fall short?
开玩笑吧?你太棒了,就像 加了朗姆酒的香蕉弗朗焙
Are you kidding? You’re a banana flambé with extra rum.
你让我非常开心,就像光速飞到月球
You’re a trip to the moon on gossamer wings.
哇!你好有诗意、好浪漫
Wow! You’re so poetic and romantic.
是真的!
It’s true!
正如我死去的丈夫莫里斯
Just like my late Morris.
莫里斯,他是美国人,你是意大利人 你的原名是什么?
Morris. Now, he was American and you’re Italian, and your name originated how?
我的意大利名叫吉尔特鲁得
My name. My Italian name is Geltrude.
吉尔特鲁得
Geltrude.
然后他叫我“特鲁得” 后来就更美国化,叫“特鲁迪”了
And then he called me “Trude,” and then became more American. “Trudy.”
特鲁迪
Trudy.
你带上所有家人来我前夫的船上玩吧?
Why don’t you come with your entire family, on my late Morris’ boat?
带上孩子们、孙子们
Bring the children, bring the grandchildren.
摩托艇类的?
Like a motorboat?
不,是艘近17米长的帆船
No, no, it’s a sailboat. 55 feet.
–哇,好大 –是的
– Wow. That’s big. That is big. – Yeah. Yeah.
好,我很乐意
Yeah, I would love to.
我们会带些好吃的、好喝的,一定会很棒
We’d bring some nice food, something to drink, that would be great.
好,但不要带红酒 否则会弄脏茶树木甲板
Yeah, but not red wine, because it might stain the teakwood deck.
很珍贵的
It’s very precious.
好,明白,不要带红酒
Okay, understood. No red wine.
我带了红酒!
I got the red wine!
不,对不起,你不能带红酒上船
No, no, no, I’m sorry, you can’t have red wine on the boat.
不能带红酒,托尼
No red wine, Tony. No red wine.
为何?是很好的红酒!
Why? It’s a beautiful wine!
为何大歌♥星会来这?谁邀请他的?
What’s Tom Jones doing here anyway? Who invited him?
他来帮我看孩子
He’s here to help me with the kids.
我带了佩吉来帮忙
I brought Peggy to help.
佩吉对我的孩子说我的坏话,所以…
Peggy says mean things about me to my children, so…
我也说了你的好话
I say nice things about you, too.
这是很好的酒
It’s a beautiful wine.
你也有口音!
You have an accent, too!
是的
Yes.
你来自哪里,朋友?
Where are you from, paesano?
朋友?请别鼓励他
Paesano? Don’t encourage him, please.
我来自委内瑞拉,亲爱的
I’m from Venezuela, darling.
你知道这首歌♥吗?
Do you know this song?
我能看出她为何还爱着他!
I can see why she still loves him!
来,上船来
Come on. Come on board.
–一场灾难将至 –爸爸
– This is gonna be a disaster. – Dad.
干杯!
Cheers!
我穿了乘船的衣服 但没料到有那么冷
I dressed for boating but I didn’t realize how cold it was gonna be.
我在米兰遇见我的前夫莫里斯 他为他的泳装产品来参加展会
My late husband Morris, I met him in Milano for a trade show for his swimwear line.
他以前总说:“在冬天扬帆
He used to say, “Sailing in the winter…
“正如在生意场的生活”
“is the best comparison to life in the world of commerce.”
莫里斯号♥
哦,不!
Oh, no!
莫里斯的茶树木甲板!
Morris’ teakwood deck!
对,干得真不错,真棒
Yeah. Grand adventure. Great.
干得好,大歌♥星
Nice work, Tom Jones.
特鲁迪,我知道那真不幸 可能莫里斯会说:“多棒的冒险啊!”
Trudy, I know that it’s upsetting, but wouldn’t Morris say, “What a grand adventure?”
对,你说得对,不是大事 他可能正在天堂大笑呢
Yeah, you’re right. No big deal. He’s probably laughing up in heaven.
我们该用纸杯的
We should have used paper cups.
不,那感觉就不一样了
No, but it’s not the same thing.
你要用好杯子喝好酒
You need a nice glass for a beautiful wine, you know?
哦,天啊
Oh, boy.
看,她手上有一片玻璃碎
Look. It’s a piece of glass right in her hand.
你没事吧,亲爱的?
Are you all right, honey?
嗯,她在想事情呢,托尼
Yeah, she’s thinking of something, Tony.
一个圈,一个连续的东西
One loop. One continuous thing.
她在自言自语,好奇怪
She’s talking to herself. It’s strange.
亲爱的,你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Honey, you should go to bed.
如果是一个连续的圈,对
If it was all one continuous loop. Yeah.
嗨,我是图森
Hi, I’m Touissant.
图森?这是谁?
Touissant? Who’s this guy?
不是找我的,找你的吗?
It’s not for me. Is it for you?
不,不是找我的
No, it’s not for me, man.
水管工
The plumber.
他来做什么?
What’s he here for?
你觉得呢?泰瑞的事
What do you think? Terry.
泰瑞的事,哦,泰瑞
Terry. Oh, Terry.
哦,不,怎么回事? 这个男人在我房♥间做什么?
Oh, no, wait. What’s going on? What is this man doing in my room?
这是…
This is…
–图森 –图森
– Touissant. – Touissant.
泰瑞,这是图森
Terry, Touissant.
我把节目录下来了
Well, I mean, I’ve taped my show…
这要弄多久?
and then, well, exactly how long is this going to take?
应该不超过一天
Well, it shouldn’t take more than a day.
那是哪种口音,乔伊?
What accent is that, Joy?
是哪个国家的口音?
What country is that from?
–海地 –海地
– Haiti. – Haiti.
海地?
Haiti?
那里讲♥法♥语和克里奥尔语
It’s French and Creole.
法语和克里奥尔语
French and Creole.
有没有方法… 你能在这挂一个帘子
Well, is there any way… Could you please put a curtain up here…
这样在他干活的时候 我就能进出我的房♥间和看电视了?
so that I can come and go in my room and watch my show while he’s still working?
当然,我有个钉墙机
Of course. I have a stapler.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
不用谢,小姐
You’re welcome, mademoiselle.
小姐?
Mademoiselle?
祝你好运,跟她,还有水管
Good luck in here and good luck with the… that.
你去睡觉吧
Why don’t you go to bed?
继续上楼梯,去睡觉
Keep going up the stairs. Go to bed.
我不想睡觉,我不想做那个噩梦
I don’t want to go to sleep. I don’t want to have that horrible dream.
别这样!你不可能做同一个梦,从来不会
Come on! You can’t have the same dream twice. It never happens.
–不可能的 –不对
– It’s impossible. – That’s not true.
我小时候做了多次佩吉戴面具
I had the Peggy dream so many times when I was younger…
穿长袍的梦
with the masks and the robe.
这不合理,不
It doesn’t make sense. No, no.
你不会做同一个梦,可能是…
You can’t have the same dream twice. Maybe it’s the…
鲁迪,她在思考些东西
Rudy, she’s thinking about something.
可能是个好梦,她在思考问题
Maybe it’s a good dream, and she’s working something out.
我不想思考任何问题,我只想睡个好觉
I don’t wanna work anything out. I just want a nice, dumb sleep.
我们想办法让她睡 给她喝点儿童止咳糖浆
Let’s knock her out. Give her a children’s cough medicine.
–会有作用 –安全吗?
– That’s what does it. – Is that safe?
不,不安全