我很抱歉生意那么差,爸爸
I’m sorry business is so bad, Dad.
旁边的练枪场影响很大
I don’t think that that crazy gun range is helping.
那怎么还能合法?
How is that still legal?
–我能怎么办? –都这么多年了
– What can I do? – After all these years?
他们在自己的地盘练
They keep to themselves.
那是他们的地方,警♥察♥也管不了
It’s their property. The police leave them alone.
怎么?你觉得生意受它影响?
Why? You think it’s costing us business?
我觉得一定没好处
I don’t think it’s helping.
如果你想帮忙 为何你不来这管理这个地方?
Well, if you wanna help, why don’t you come here and manage this place?
我也想更上一层楼,穿上漂亮的套装
You know, I’d like to go the next level. Put on a nice suit.
出去找客户
You know, go out there and get some accounts.
对,我是9873,想查查我的信箱
Yeah, this is 9873. Just checking my mailbox.
那是什么?
What is that?
我有笔,请说
Yeah, I have a pen. What is it?
13–14,就这样?
13-14. That’s it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么?
What was that?
那是付费电♥话♥
It’s a 900 number.
什么付费电♥话♥?
What’s a 900 number?
一个提供给寡妇和鳏夫的约会服务
It’s, you know, a dating service for widows and widowers.
约会服务?
Dating service?
你不是鳏夫啊?
You’re not a widow or a widower.
有什么区别?我是单身
What’s the difference? I’m single.
我能遇见好的女人,可能我们会爱上对方
I meet nice ladies. Maybe we fall in love.
我要坠入爱河,否则不感兴趣 你知道的
I have to fall in love or I’m not interested. You know me.
我知道,爸爸
I know, Dad.
莎伦跟他不合适,认识新的人对他有好处
Sharon was no good for him. It’s nice for him to meet somebody new.
–我给他买♥♥了些新衣服 –好吧
– I got him some new clothes, you know? – Okay. Okay.
–你好?你是7633吗? –很好,高兴点吧
– Hello? Is this 7633? – It’s good., THEN JOY TO PEGGY
–好,我爱你,迟点见 –是的
– Okay. I love you. See you later. – Yes?
再见
Bye.
嗨,我是9833
Hi. This is 9833.
嗨!你好吗?
Hi! Hi, how are you?
你的声音很好听
What a nice voice you have.
谢谢你
Thank you.
–哦,你有口音 –是的
– Oh, an accent. – Yes.
我来自意大利
I am from Italy.
哦!欧洲
Oh! Continental.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
我叫鲁迪,你呢?
My name is Rudy, what’s yours?
特鲁迪
Trudy.
–开玩笑吧? –不是
– Are you kidding me? – No.
你叫特鲁迪?
Your name is Trudy?
是的!
Yes!
鲁迪和特鲁迪,我很喜欢
Rudy and Trudy. I love it.
我们商量一下什么时候见面吧
Let’s figure out when we’re gonna meet.
好主意,我们一起吃晚饭吧
That’s a good idea. Let’s have dinner.
–我可以来接你 –好
– I could come pick you up. – Yeah.
我开一辆绿色的奔驰车
I have a green Mercedes.
好,6点半?我会准备好的
Okay, 6:30? I’ll be ready.
再见
Ciao.
祝你约会顺利,爸爸
Good luck with your date, Dad.
谢谢,我很兴奋
Thank you. I’m excited.
你要穿什么去?
What do you think you’re gonna wear?
拉夫劳伦马球牌衣服
Polo by Ralph Lauren.
你非要喷整瓶古龙水吗?
Did you have to use the whole bottle of cologne?
托尼!
Tony!
你闻起来像我外婆 他闻起来像我外婆
You smell like my grandmother. He smells like my grandmother.
嘿,拜托,别让我紧张
Hey, please. Don’t make me tense.
别把我搞得那么紧张 我要保持放松的心情
Don’t stress me out. I gotta stay nice and loose.
–现在你紧张了? –我紧张了,你搞得我紧张了
– Now you’re tense? – I’m tense. You’re making me tense.
–伙计们,求你们别吵了 –我让你紧张了?
– Guys, stop. Please. – I’m making you tense?
我的车在等着了
My carriage awaits.
约会愉快
Have a great date.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
你不需要运气
You don’t need it.
乔伊,拿水来!
Joy, water!
我的袖扣呢?
Where are my cufflinks?
妈咪,来给我讲故事!
Mommy, come read to me!
等五分钟,克里斯蒂
Five minutes, Cristy.
妈妈,又这样?
Mother, again?
对,你就坐那吧,舒服吗?
Yeah, you just sit right there. Are you comfortable?
我跟你说了多少次 不要在水池里洗梳子!
How many times do I have to tell you not to clean your brushes out in the sink!
丹妮卡觉得把东西扔进马桶不是淑女作风
Danica thinks it’s unladylike to toss things in the toilet.
我也认同
And I happen to agree.
是吗?那让丹妮卡来修水管吧
Yeah? Well, why don’t you have Danica do your plumbing then?
丹妮卡能选择在任何地方施展才华
Danica can direct her power anywhere Danica chooses.
那就是丹妮卡的能力
That is the power of Danica.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
如果这个问题继续恶化
If this problem gets any worse…
我们就要让你搬去另一间房♥间
we’re gonna have to move you into a different room.
也就是说不会再有电视
That means no TV.
对你来讲很可怕吧
That could be very scary for you.
别那么做,乔伊,这是我舒适的窝
Don’t let that happen, Joy. This is my comfort nest.
我们要请水管工来看看
We’re gonna need to get a plumber in here.
什么?
What?
会有个男人来我的房♥间?
There’s gonna… A man in my room?
除了我,我不认识其他女水管工了
Well, I don’t know any female plumbers other than me.
你修不了吗,乔伊?
Well, can’t you fix it, Joy?
那超出我的能力范围了
This has surpassed my capabilities.
谢了,乔伊
Thanks, Joy.
“蝉是一种大型飞行类昆虫 五到八厘米长
“The cicada is a large flying insect two to three inches long.
“它能发出高达120分贝的声音 比一些电♥话♥铃♥声♥还响
“It makes a sound of up to 120 decibels, louder than some telephones.
“它生命中的一半时间 都在躲避天敌
“It lives half of its life above ground evading predators.
你想让我给你念这本书吗,克里斯蒂?
This is the book you wanted me to read to you, Cristy?
我们的房♥子里怎么会有这本书?
How did this book even get in the house?
佩吉阿姨给我的
Aunt Peggy got it for me.
她说我之所以像蝉 是因为它们让空气中充斥着声音
She said the reason I like cicadas is because they fill the air with sound…
好让这个房♥子没那么孤单
which makes the house less lonelier for me.
佩吉阿姨告诉你房♥子觉得孤单时 你是什么感觉?
Aunt Peggy tells you how you feel about the house being lonely?
佩吉阿姨告诉了我很多事
Aunt Peggy tells me a lot of things.
请继续念
Keep reading, please.
我不想你听太多佩吉阿姨的话
I don’t want you listening to Aunt Peggy too much.
好,为什么?
Okay. Why?
“蝉在很多国家都代表了重生
“The cicada, a symbol of rebirth in many countries…
“钻进地下生活可长达17年之久”
“digs into the ground and stays buried for up to 17 years.”
这么奇怪的数字,为何是17年?
That’s such a random number. Why 17 years?
都没解释为何
It doesn’t even say why.
我知道一年有四季
I understand the four seasons in a year…
但为何有东西要隐藏17年?
but why would something stay hidden for 17 years?
那太没道理了,我不念了
That’s just unsettling. I’m not reading this.
你也困了,我们去睡吧
You’re sleepy anyway. We gotta go to bed.
我想跟外婆睡
I wanna sleep with Nana.
不行,你要在自己房♥间睡
No, you should sleep upstairs in your room.
我要外婆
I want Nana.
好,小心,这里有个洞
All right. Well, watch out. There’s a hole here.
我就躺一下
Just going to lay down for a second.
我觉得我在监狱里
I feel like I’m in a prison.
不,巴塞洛缪是故事里的前牢犯
No, Bartholomew’s the ex-con in the story.
克拉琳达根本都不知道
And Clarinda doesn’t even know about it.
但丹妮卡知道他的秘密
But Danica’s onto him.
他们都怪克拉琳达 但丹妮卡会来处理的
They all blame Clarinda but Danica’s gonna get to the bottom of it.
不,不
No. No.
对,就是你,克拉琳达
Yes. It was you Clarinda.
会来处理的
I will get to the bottom of this.
你犯了大错
You’ve made terrible mistakes.
是克拉琳达!
It was Clarinda!

Oh.
看谁来了
Look who’s here.
看谁来了
看谁来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!