你带了什么?
What do you have?
一个旅行用的衣服清洁器
A traveling clothes cleaner.
让我们瞧瞧
Let’s see it.
你来自孟菲斯吗?
So you’re from Memphis?
对,我是
Yes, I am.
你是服务生?
You work as a waitress?
对,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
好,让我们瞧瞧
All right. Let’s see it.
你自己做的?
You made this yourself?
对,我做的,夫人
Yes, I did, ma’am.
我的第一项发明也是我自己做的
I made my first invention myself, too.
我喜欢这个,设计的很好
I like this, it’s a very good design.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能多待一天,见见我们的设计师吗?
Can you stay an extra day, meet with our designers?
不行,是因为你老板不同意吗?
No, because of your boss?
你现在待在哪个酒店?
What hotel are you staying in right now?
–假日酒店,夫人 –假日酒店
– The Holiday Inn, ma’am. – Holiday Inn.
把他们转到雷迪森,弄间套房♥
Let’s move them over to the Radisson, get them a suite.
你和孩子会待得更舒服
You’ll be more comfortable with your baby.
我会给你老板打电♥话♥ 让他给你多放一天假
I’ll call your boss and get it taken care of, give you an extra day…
这样你明天就能来见设计师了
so that tomorrow you can come in, meet with the designers.
–我们一步一步来,好吗? –谢谢
– We can take it step by step, all right? – Thank you.
我们会继续探讨你的设想 看看我们能做什么
We’ll work on your idea, see if we can do something.
这对我意义非凡
This means so much to me.
我知道这感觉
I know what it feels like.
我知道坐在那张椅子上的感觉
I know what it feels like to be in that chair.
–我们明天见,好吗? –谢谢,夫人
– We’ll see you tomorrow, okay? – Thank you, ma’am.
祝你好运
And good luck.
–谢谢你们能来 –谢谢
– Thank you for coming. – Thank you.
–去叫下一个人,托尼 –好的
– Go get the next person, Tony. – Okay.
尼尔
Neil.
抱歉,我们现在和巴里有法律纠纷
Sorry, we have legal stuff with Barry, now.
是的,我们有
Yes, we do.
终于到这一天了
Here we are.
终于到这一天了
生意上的对手
Adversaries in commerce.
生意上的对手
Adversaries in commerce.
–也是朋友 –没错
– And friends. – Yes.
也是朋友
And friends.
我要告诉你些事 但别说是我说的
I’m gonna tell you something but you didn’t hear it from me.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在说什么
I don’t know who you are or what you’re talking about.
这就是我想听的
That’s what I wanted to hear.
巴里要告你,狠狠地告
Barry’s gonna come after you, hard.
但只是生意 巴里就是这样的人,他是谈判家
But that’s just business. That’s the way Barry is. He’s a negotiator.
归根结底,他需要你
Ultimately, he needs you.
他要买♥♥下HSN
He’s buying HSN.
HSN势头正好 他想让你和他一起干
It’s all about HSN now, and he wants you to come with him.
他需要你
He needs you.
你在那里会担任要职
You’re going to be very big over there.
这就是接下来会发生的事
That’s what’s going to happen.
但是,别说是我说的,好吧?
But, you didn’t hear it from me, right?
好,肯定不会 但谢谢你
No, I sure didn’t. But thank you.
见到你真好
It’s nice to see you.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
再见,朋友
I’ll see you around, pal.
再见
Yeah.
一路走来不容易啊
It’s been a long journey.
没错,是不容易
Yes, it has.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
谢谢,尼尔
Thank you, Neil.
就是这里 这是个超能力
This right here, this is a special power.
这是个超能力
This is a special power.
然后我开始造我自己的房♥子
And then I started to build my very own house…
我会住在那里 然后创造很多美好的东西
where I would live and make wonderful creations…
让全世界都看到和拥有
for all the world to see and love.
她走在街上的那天
She didn’t know any of this would happen…
并不知道这些会发生
as she walked that day.