There’s not another mop on the market…
有吸水性这样强的全棉线
that has as much absorbent cotton as this mop right here.
我向你保证,你不会后悔也不会退货
And I guarantee you, there will be no regrets, no returns.
我一生中几乎每天都要拖地
I have been mopping for most of my life, every single day.
电♥话♥进来了!
Phones are ringing!
这根拖把让我的生活 有了翻天覆地的变化
I cannot tell you how much this mop has changed my life.
–电♥话♥进来了! –有电♥话♥进来了!
– Phones are ringing! Phones are ringing! – The phones are ringing. The phones are ringing.
说
Go.
这将会是圣诞假期里最棒的拖把
This is gonna be the greatest mop to have around Christmas time…
当你全家都来
when you have family over…
我是两个孩子的母亲 家里经常有东西洒地上
I am a mother of two. There is just spill after spill.
家人来做客时
Family comes to town.
你只要拧一次就能拖干净整个厨房♥
You can mop your entire kitchen with one wring!
哦,我的天!两万九千个!
Oh, my God! 29,000!
这太不寻常了!
This is very special!
我还没告诉你们我个人最喜欢的一个功能
I haven’t even told you about my personal favorite feature…
就是可拆式拖把头
which is the removable mop head…
我就能把拖把头放进洗衣机 洗完就跟新的一样
that I can put into the washing machine and it will come out clean as new.
太好了!太好了!
Yes! Yes!
我的天,数字还在不断增大!
Oh, my God, these numbers keep climbing!
谢谢,我…
Thank you. I…
对,就这样,继续
Yes, that’s right. Keep it going.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是市面上最吸水的拖把,它很轻
This is the most absorbent mop on the market. It’s lightweight.
你只需买♥♥这一根拖把 这会是你用过的最好的拖把
It’s the only mop that you’re ever gonna buy, the best mop you’re ever gonna use.
又轻又耐用,我只是说出我的体会
It is lightweight and durable, and that is just me speaking from my experience.
作为一个每天要拖地清洁家的人 发自内心的话
As someone who mops their house every single day, from my heart.
这女人会是一个全新的商机
This woman’s gonna be a whole new business.
不会吧
No way.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
你能相信吗? 你能相信吗?
Can you believe it? Can you believe it?
我以为你肯定会告诉我统计机器坏了
I thought for sure you were gonna tell me that your counting machine was broken.
我听了你的话,你是对的
I listened to you. You were right.
我就是不敢相信竟能成真
I just can’t believe that actually happened.
我知道
I know.
我想你能说我们是生意场上的朋友了
I guess you could say we’re friends in commerce.
生意上场的朋友
Friends in commerce.
对
Yeah.
我们互相保证,即使有一天 如果会有那一天
Let’s promise each other that if, one day, and that day may come…
我们是彼此生意的对手 我们还是朋友
that we become adversaries in commerce, that we remain friends.
因为那才是真正的友谊
Because that’s a true friendship indeed.
生意场上的朋友
Friends in commerce.
我同意,握手吧
I agree. Let’s shake on it.
我们有十台织布机
We’ve got 10 looms…
织好布后,会在这里缝拖把头
and then when they’re completed, this is where the mop heads are sewn.
谁生产你的其他部件?
Who makes your parts?
加利福尼亚州的一家工厂
A factory out in California.
比这里任何一家都便宜而且高效
It was cheaper and faster than any place around here.
很聪明,他们能按时交货吗?
Smart. Are they gonna be able to stay on schedule?
能
Yeah.
一次
One time.
–那里 –谢谢
– Right there. – Thank you.
–不客气 –这里?
– You’re welcome. – Right here?
喂?
Hello?
外婆
Mimi.
外婆
Mimi.
我很气自己那天离她而去
I so hated to leave her that day.
我有好多话想对她说
I had so much I wanted to say to her.
对我的曾孙女
And to my great granddaughter.
我觉得我要待在她身边,守护她
I felt I wanted to stay near her and watch over her.
克里斯蒂
Cristy.
加利福尼亚那边有个问题
There’s a problem in California.
加利福尼亚不能出问题 我跟尼尔说了一切都好
There can’t be a problem in California. I told Neil that everything was fine.
杰哈德不断提价,他又提价了
Gerhardt keeps raising his price. He just did it again.
每把的成本提高了
More money per unit.
他不能那样,我们会亏损的
He can’t do that. We’re gonna lose money.
我派了一个代表去搞定他
I sent a representative to handle him.
代表?我们没有代表
Representative? We don’t have a representative.
什么代表?
What representative?
佩吉去了
Peggy went.
佩吉?
Peggy?
我现在不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about this right now.
她想参与进来
She wanted to be part of it.
你怎么能派佩吉去?
How could you send Peggy?
她想参与进来
She wanted to be part of it.
你们有血缘关系,你们是同父异母的姐妹
You both are blood relatives. You’re half-sisters.
你们相爱,互相尊重,这点非常非常重要
It’s very, very important that you love and respect each other.
我付了你欠他们的两万,我是迫不得已
I paid them the 20 that you owed them. I had to.
我让它们完成十万的订单
I got them to fill the order of the 100,000…
每把只加收两美元
with a price increase of only two dollars per unit.
我们一分也不能多付了,佩吉 你不明白吗?
We can’t increase at all, Peggy. Don’t you understand?
我们以一定的价格销♥售♥
We sold at a certain price.
任何成本的提升,尤其是他要求的
Any hikes, especially the ones he’s asking for…
意味着我要损失很多钱
mean that I will lose so much money…
以至于会欠下比之前还要多的债
that I’ll be in even more debt than I was before.
你会赚回来的
You’re gonna make it back.
我要赚回来?
I’m gonna make it back?
怎么赚?
How?
我有些想法
I’ve got ideas, you know.
我有一些想要做的事
There are things that I’d like to do.
我跟他谈了我和爸爸在设想的项目
I spoke to him about a project that Dad and I have been designing.
对吧,爸爸?
Right, Dad?
对的,我们在设想
Yes, we did.
你知道你的想法要花多少钱吗?
Do you have any idea how much your idea will cost?
你怎么卖♥♥?去哪里卖♥♥?
How or where you’ll sell it?
即使你能把产品生产出来
If you can even manufacture it after it’s taken everything we’ve got…
在我们现在倾其所有 销♥售♥这一件产品之后,托你的福
to sell this one product that now, thanks to you…
要花更多的钱?
is going to cost more money?
也许我的产品比你的好
Maybe my product is better than your product.
我也能做你在电视上的那些,又不是很难
I can do what you did on TV. It’s not that hard.
这难道不是那个频道的宗旨? 任何人都可以做?
Isn’t that the whole purpose of that channel? It’s that everybody could do it?
你妹妹做的那些可不容易
What your sister does is not easy…
但是我们打算做的
but what we were planning to do…
也不是那么难
is not that difficult.
听我说
Listen to me.
再也不要以我的名义谈
Never speak on my behalf…
我的生意
about my business again.
现在我得去一趟加利福尼亚了
Now I have to go to California.
请进
引以为傲的商品 由帕克制♥造♥厂所有和制♥造♥
我有什么可帮你的吗?
Can I help you?
我是乔伊,我来见杰哈德
I’m Joy. I’m here to see Gerhardt.
他没空
He’s not available.
我会等
I’ll wait.
她说她来见杰哈德
She says she’s here to see Gerhardt.
杰哈德!
Gerhardt!
嗨,我是杰哈德
Hey. I’m Gerhardt.
我是乔伊
I’m Joy.
请进
Come on in.
德里克马卡姆是我的老板
Derek Markham is my boss.
他住在德克萨斯州
He lives in Texas.
帕克制♥造♥厂只是他拥有的或 收专利费的其中一家公♥司♥而已
Fabri-Pac is one of several companies he owns or collects royalties for.
我向他汇报,他定价格
I report to him. He makes pricing decisions.
我从没见过 也没和这个德里克马卡姆谈过
Well, I’ve never met or talked to this Derek Markham…
但我和你在电♥话♥谈过好多次了
but I’ve talked to you many times on the phone.
我很好奇
And I do find it very curious…
我上电视大获成功后
that the second I’m on television, with a lot of success…
我们产品的造价就涨了
the price for our products goes up.
至少对我来说,这很不公平
Seems very unfair to me, to say the least.
你们似乎是在压榨我们
Seems like you’re shaking us down.
你见过格里高利了,我们的工头
You met Gregory, our plant foreman.
我们现在很难降低成本