电♥话♥,电♥话♥,电♥话♥,电♥话♥
Calls. Calls. Calls. Calls.
看着这个统计 我保证能卖♥♥出两万多条
Look at the count. I guarantee we’re gonna go over twenty.
这些是符合联邦贸易委员会规定的 这些是合法的
Those are FTC standards. Those are legal.
这些数字还在增多,你看好了… 这些是真实的销♥售♥量,乔伊
Those are coming in. Keep your eyes… Those are actual sales, Joy.
线路忙吗?
Lines are busy?
–排满了吗? –满了
– Is the queue full? – Queue’s full.
好,我们现在要打一个电♥话♥
Okay. We need a phone call right now.
当他们打不进来的时候 我们要让他们继续看节目
When they can’t call through, we gotta keep them watching.
打通了吗?打通了吗?
Did we get a call? Did we get a call?
好,知道了
Okay. Got it.
保持通话,现在进电♥话♥
Keep this going. Phone call right now.
等等! 有人打电♥话♥进来了!有人打电♥话♥进来了!
Wait, wait, wait! We have a caller! We have a caller!
来自科罗拉多州的莎朗,嗨,莎朗
Sharon from Colorado. Hi, Sharon.
嗨,莎朗
Hi, Sharon.
辛迪和琼! 我简直不敢相信在和你们通话!
Cindy and Joan! I can’t believe I’m talking to you!
你对你的项链还满意吗?
Are you happy with your necklace?
这些项链太精美了,也不会过时
These necklaces are so gorgeous and timeless.
–我的曾祖母就有这样的项链 –对对,接着讲
– My great-grandmother had things like this. – Y es, yes. Keep it going.
买♥♥到这些我真是太激动了
I am so excited to have these.
继续,对对对
Keep it going. Y es. Y es. Y es.
给你妈妈买♥♥一条 给你姐妹买♥♥一条
Get one for your mother. Get one for your sister.
看统计,乔伊,乔伊
Watch the counter, Joy. Joy.
–买♥♥它不会后悔的 –对,不会
– You will not regret owning this. – No, you will not.
看到这些数字了吗?
See those numbers?
我们要达到两万五千了
We’re gonna wind up at 25,000.
辛迪知道如何销♥售♥
Cindy knows how to close it.

Wow.
我想要你回家,给你的律师打电♥话♥
Okay, I want you to go home, I want you to call your lawyer.
看下你的合同
Look at your contract.
确保工厂已经准备就绪
Make sure your product factory is in line.
–好吗? –好的
– Okay? – Okay.
好的,祝你好运,祝你顺利 我们走吧,我送你出去
Okay, Godspeed, good luck. Here we go. I’ll walk you out.
鲁迪的卡车和车身
你不能指望特鲁迪在你还欠她 一万八美元来生产仍未卖♥♥掉的拖把时
You can’t expect Trudy to write a check for $200,000 for 50,000 mops…
会为你再开出二十万美元的支票 去生产还没卖♥♥出去的五万个拖把
when you already owe her $18,000 to make mops you haven’t even sold yet.
你明白有商家想在电视上卖♥♥我的拖把吗?
Do you understand that there is a business that wants to sell my mop on television?
会大卖♥♥的
It’s going to sell.
好把,如果你坚信这点的话 你出一半的钱
Fine. You feel so strongly about it, you put up half the money.
没错,你也要分担财务风险才算公平
Yes. It’s only fair that you share the financial risk, too.
她如何做到?她一无所有,她没钱
How’s she gonna do that? She’s got nothing. She’s got no money.
你们想我把房♥子再抵押一次吗?
What, do you want me to take out a second mortgage on my house?
他们想我把房♥子再抵押一次
They want me to take out a second mortgage on my house.
再抵押一次?
A second mortgage?
但那房♥子,孩子们,乔伊
But the house, the kids, Joy.
会怎么样,乔伊?你怎么处理?
What’s gonna happen, Joy? How would you do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
–嗨,你好吗? –嗨
– Hey. How you doing? – Hey.
你知道我从你还是个小女孩起 就一直透过栅栏观察你了吗?
You know I’ve been watching you through that fence since you were a little girl?
–知道 –我看着你长大
– Yeah. – I’ve been watching you grow up.
–嗨,听着 –什么?
– Hey, listen. – What?
你觉得如果我…
You think it would be okay if I…
–你想打几发吗? –想
– You wanna fire a few rounds? – I do.
好,或许会让你好受些
Yeah. Might make you feel better.
谢谢,我觉得会
Thank you. I think it will.
–你知道怎么拿枪吗? –对对对
– You know how to hold it? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好,当然
Okay. Sure.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
开始了!哦,老天
This is it! Oh, my gosh.
准备好 这绝对会给所有家有地板或浴室的人的
Get ready. This is definitely gonna change the holidays…
假期生活带来改变
for anyone who has a floor or a bathroom…
因为这是我们几年来 最令人激动的新型家用产品
because we have the most exciting new home product in years.
对!
Y eah!
这是一款新型会自己拧干的拖把
This is the new self-wringing mop.
行了,行了
Okay, okay, okay!
新的家庭标配,就在这里
It’s the new standard in homes, right here.
让我们来看看,由QVC独家销♥售♥
Let’s take a look at this. This is brought to you only by Q VC.
这是非常柔软又吸水的棉布
Now, this is clearly extremely soft and absorbent cotton.
我们试试
There we go.
就用这个,然后你
You just take this, and you…
开始
start…
我不确定,这比看起来要难用
I’m not sure. This is a little trickier than it looks.
奇迹拖把–有这个拖把就够了! 节日期间的完美伴侣
放到…
Put it…
我的胳膊被弄湿了
Well, it’s getting my arm wet, here.
我们这下卖♥♥不出去了
Let’s see. We got no sales here.
发生什么了?
What happened?
有电♥话♥进来了?
Is there a call?
所以…所以没有电♥话♥
So there… So there are no calls.
好吧
All right.
我们一个也没卖♥♥出去 所以我们该这样
And we do not have any sales still so here’s what we ‘re gonna do.
我们的节目继续 现在我们的节目继续
We ‘re gonna move on. Now, we ‘re gonna move on.
辛迪会和前《鹰冠庄园》和 《豪门恩怨》演员萨日娜金布尔聊聊
Cindy is gonna talk to Sarina Kimball, former star from Falcon Crest and Dynasty…
她会和我们聊聊她出的新长袍
and she is gonna tell us all about her new line of gowns.
这是我的特殊场合长袍
These are my special occasion gowns…
“特殊”形容的多好
“Special.” How apropos.
是根据我在拍《豪门恩怨》 以及《鹰冠庄园》时的生活设计的
…that were inspired by all of the times that I was in Dynasty and Falcon Crest.
真是太棒了
That is absolutely amazing.
我想来个特写镜头,看看这些
I want you to pan in. Look at these.
–看看这些细节 –看看这些细节
– Look at the detail. – Look at the detail.
看看其中的价值
Look at the value in that.
你觉得有多少个亮片?
About how many sequins would you say that is?
就这样了?
That’s it?
–没有了吗? –没了,结束了
– That’s all? – No, it’s over.
也太短了
That’s how fast it happens.
不,他们会再给她一次机会的
No, they’re gonna give her a second chance.
不,他们不会再给她一次机会
No, they’re not gonna give her a second chance.
不会再有了
That’s not what’s gonna happen.
他们会再给她一次机会的
They’re going to give her a second chance.
–你们为什么都那么消极? –他们会的
– Why do you have to be so negative? – They will.
二十万美元!
$200,000!
五万根拖把
50,000 mops.
这条是我的最爱
Now, this is easily one of my favorites.
她穿着黑色和金色…
She’s wearing the black and gold…
乔伊
Joy.
喂?
Hello?
5107个亮片…
5,107 sequins for…
听好了,多少钱?
Get this. How much?
299美元
$299.
我很遗憾产品没卖♥♥出去
I’m sorry the product didn’t sell.
那人都不知道在干什么,尼尔
That man didn’t know what he was doing, Neil.
不是他的问题,乔伊 是产品的问题
Well, it wasn’t the man, Joy. It was the product.
我生产了五万根拖把,是你叫我这么做的
I made 50,000 units because you told me to.
我抵押了我的房♥子 我欠了20万美元债,还有更多
I mortgaged my house, I’m in $200,000 of debt. More.
这是你的生意,你的债
Well, it’s your business. It’s your debt.
我们会补偿最多三分之一的损失 如果你看了合同的话
And we indemnify up to a third, if you read your contract.
说实话,这都很难争取到
To be honest, that’s even gonna be hard to get.
尼尔,你要再给我们一次机会
Neil, you gotta give us another chance.
我很抱歉,乔伊
I’m so sorry, Joy.
我不能向上级这样提议,不能
I just can’t bring it to my boss. I can’t.
我不接受你的答复
I can’t accept your answer.
我办不到,我不接受
I can’t, and I won’t.
乔伊,你得让特鲁迪把损失写进 破产报告里
Joy, you have to let Trudy report this loss in bankruptcy…
否则她会失去更多钱
because otherwise she’s gonna hemorrhage even more money.
你也得申请破产
You have to file, too…
因为你抵押了你孩子们的未来 你输了
because you mortgaged your children’s future and you lost…
你得应对这个结果
and you have to prepare yourself for that.
你得申请破产
You have to file for bankruptcy.
我警告你很多次了,乔伊!
I warned you so many times, Joy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!