墨西哥吗?
Mexico?
来吧,全国的孩子们……
Come children of the nation…
何塞!
Josep!
光荣的日子已经到来
The day of glory has arrived
瑟奇!
Serge!
我的朋友!
My friend!
弗里达,你疯了吗?
Frida, have you lost your mind?
我很久以前就疯了,亲爱的。
I lost it ages ago, corazón.
弗里达?
Frida?
是吗,营地里的那个?
Oh, yes, the one in the camp?
她怎么可能在集中营里?
How could she have possibly been in the camp?
我不知道,你说过的…
I don’t know, you said…
算了吧,我一定是记错了。
Forget it, I must’ve misunderstood.
你的记忆力越来越不行了。
Your memory’s going.
你好,何塞。
Hello, Josep.
你好,弗里达。
Hello, Frida.
有火吗?
Got a light?
迭戈不是要来帮忙吗?
Wasn’t Diego coming to help?
啊,我亲爱的丈夫啊。
Ah, my darling hubby.
他不是在画一幅新的壁画,就是在画一个新的女人。
When he’s not painting a new fresco, he’s doing a new woman.
这是我的朋友瑟奇。
This is my friend Serge.
他救过我的命,他刚从法国来。
He saved my life. He’s just arrived from France.
你好!
How do you do?
我希望你不是那种小知分子
I hope you’re not one of those intellectual sonsabitches
整天只会泡在酒吧里
who spends their days lazing around bars
却要靠一群有钱的婆娘生活!
hoping to live off a bunch of wealthy skanks!
欢迎来到墨西哥!
Welcome to Mexico!
卖♥♥灯了!
Lights!
你把顾客吓跑了!
You’re scaring off customers!
他现在一定5岁了。
He must be 5 now.
谁? — 我的孩子。
Who? – My child.
玛丽亚的孩子。
María’s child.
但你说过…
But you said that…
如果他们克服重重困难,活下来了呢?
What if they survived, against all odds?
傻♥逼♥!
Dumb fuck!
在佛朗哥主义者的两次攻击之间,
Between two attacks from the Francoists,
我们总是在争论托洛茨基的问题。
we were always squabbling about Trotsky.
哦,好吧……
Oh, okay, right…
你知道托洛茨基是谁吗?
You know who Trotsky is?
不,不完全清楚。
No, not really.
他就住在这所房♥子里。
He lived here in this house.
如果这些都没有发生,
If none of that had happened,
诸如佛朗哥,希♥特♥勒♥,德苏条约;
Franco, Hitler, the German-Soviet Pact,
如果我没有上过战场,
if I hadn’t gone into battle
而战场这边是托洛茨基主义者,另一边却是无政♥府♥主义者;
with a Trotskyist on one side and an anarchist on the other,
如果我没有像动物一样被关在集中营里,
if I hadn’t been penned like an animal in a camp
而集中集里聚集着托洛茨基主义者和无政♥府♥主义者—
with those Trotskyists and anarchists,
那这样也许我会认为这是有道理的!
maybe I’d think it made sense
大老远地跑来杀托洛茨基
to come so far to kill Trotsky.
而且他们错过了第一次,
They missed the first time.
最后却用冰斧砍了他的头,
They killed him with an ice axe in the head.
就像宰杀一条公牛一样。
Like they kill bulls.
这是可怕的。
It’s scary.
可怕的是什么?
What’s scary?
我可能也是他们中的一员啊。
That I might have been one of them.
杀害托洛茨基的人也反对佛朗哥。
Trotsky’s murderers fought against Franco too.
我们可能在战壕里并肩作战过。
We may have fought side by side in a trench.
今天我和他们有什么共同之处?!
What do I have in common with them today?
集中营
CONCENTRATION CAMPS
何塞!
Josep!
来,来看看!
Come, come see!
不,我不想。
No, I don’t want to.
来吧!几乎比原版还好。
Come on! It’s almost better than the original.
这本书会很棒的!
The book’s going to be fantastic!
集中营
Concentration Camps
再加点墨水。
Add more ink.
它需要展示更多的身躯,更多的力量。
It needs more body, more power.
是的,巴托里先生。
Yes, Mr Bartoli.
但是,如果我们加入太多墨水,
But, if we add ink,
可能会有失去笔画细节的风险。
we run the risk of losing the detail in the strokes.
可能会有点血淋淋的 –可事实就是这样的
It might bleed… – That’s how it was there:
黑色,白色,
black, white,
粗犷的, 暴♥力♥的。
tough, violent.
色彩无处不在。
Colour is everywhere.
我们认为影子是灰色的。
We think a shadow is grey.
但是,如果我们看一下,
But, if we look,
如果我们仔细观察,
if we look closely,
非常非常接近地观看,
really, really closely,
就会发现比如一朵花的影子,
the shadow of a flower, for instance,
像淡紫色,
is lilac,
像紫罗兰色,
violet,
像小长春花色。
periwinkle.
在阳光下,
And in the sunlight,
你会感受花是银色的。
flowers have silvery colours.
所有这些颜色都让我紧张不安。
All those colours give me the jitters.
你太紧张了,亲爱的何塞。
You’re full of jitters, dear Josep.
我不这么想。
I don’t think so.
爸爸!
Dad!
有你的信!
A letter for you!
妈妈?她在墨西哥做什么?
Mum? What was she doing in Mexico?
你画的那些笔触,
The strokes in your drawings,
就像孩子们画的一样,
like the ones children draw,
不存在于现实生活中。
don’t exist in real life.
生活不是由笔触和轮廓组成的。
Life isn’t made of strokes, outlines.
生活是由五彩缤纷的群众团体组成的,就像相互碰撞的小军队,
Life is made of colourful masses, like little armies clashing,
或者一道菜中的味道,相互补充……
or flavours in a dish, complementing each other…
快点,我要迟到了。
Hurry up, I’m late.
相互吸引和排斥
…that attract and repel each other,
就像激♥情♥满满的恋人。
like impassioned lovers.
不,不要拿那个!
No, not that!
爷爷给我的。
Grandpa gave it to me.
别放在我家里!
Not in my house!
这是爷爷给我的纪念品!
It’s a keepsake from Grandpa!
你躲在你的笔触后面。
You hide behind your strokes.
你脱离了你的主题。
You’re detached from your subject.
你画漫画是因为你所看到和记住的
You draw caricatures because what you’ve seen and remember
会让你感到害怕。
scares you.
当你终于接受色彩的那一天,
And the day you finally let colour in,
你会驯服你的恐惧。
you’ll have tamed your fear.
巴托利,流亡的创作者
BARTOLI, A CREATOR IN EXILE
不要问我日期。
Don’t ask me the date.
我几乎不记得我们1958年是什么时候认识的。
I barely remember when we met in 1958.
那幅画,是的。
That painting, yes.
他坚持到了最后,当时他几乎失明了。
He made it toward the end, when he was almost blind.
他一直画到去世。
He kept painting until he died.
他总是为美国,墨西哥准备项目,
He always had projects for the United States, Mexico,
还有巴塞罗那。
and Barcelona.
佛朗哥死后,他才回到巴塞罗那。
He had just come back to Barcelona after Franco’s death.
我的天啊!
Oh my goodness!
何塞经常跟我说起这幅画。
Josep often spoke to me about this drawing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!