不是吗,利昂?
Hadn’t we, Léon?
试试这个,该死的!
Take that, shit!
罗伯特! — 什么?
Robert! – What?
黑人!– 黑人咋的啦?
The darkies! – What about the darkies?
这还没完。
This isn’t over.
你就没别的事可做吗?少管闲事啊。
You ain’t got nuffin else to do? Mind your own business.
讲真的。
Seriously.
我没事。真的,我还好。
I’m fine. Really, I’m fine.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
来吧。
Come on.
赫利俄斯……
Helios…
法国万岁!!自♥由♥,平等,博爱
LONG LIVE FRANCE!! LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY
赫利俄斯!
Helios!
也不需要十字架?
No cross, either?
对了,你们这些无政♥府♥主义者可不相信这些。
Oh, right, you anarchists don’t believe in all that.
他是个无政♥府♥主义者,
He’s an anarchist,
不是我。
not me.
他们说的是真的吗?
Is it true what they say about them?
如果你放走了饥饿的狗,那你要当心它们的牙齿,
If you let starving dogs loose, mind their teeth,
他们会咬人的。
they bite.
但是,如果你还要再试着把他们关起来
But, if you try to cage them again
他们就会发疯。
they go loco.
事情就是这样。
That’s what happened.
我们都快饿死了(西板牙语),
Nos moríamos de hambre,
你明白吗?
you understand?
是的,饿死了,饿死了。
Yes, dying of hunger, starving.
是的,饥饿难耐,
Yes, starving for food,
渴望自♥由♥,渴望生活……
starving for liberty, starving for life…
弗朗哥想把我们关起来时,有些人疯了。
When Franco tried to cage us, some went crazy.
所以,
So,
教堂被烧毁,修女和神职人员被暗♥杀♥。
churches were burnt down, nuns and clergy were assassinated.
在战争中,不是杀人就是被杀。
In a war, you kill or get killed.
在这一切发生之前,我不相信上帝。
Before all this, I didn’t believe in God.
但是,在那之后…
So, after it…
如果灵魂存在,
If souls exist,
它们就像美好的信念。
they’re like beautiful ideas.
激励了我,他,
The ideas that inspired me, him,
每一个人,
everyone,
共♥产♥主义,无政♥府♥主义,
communism, anarchism,
共和国…
the Republic…
“如果那些美好的信念
“If those beautiful ideas
“找不到一个美好的人,
“can’t find a beautiful person,
“那它们就会慢慢消逝。”
“then they die.”
那就是赫利俄斯。
That was Helios.
这就是他。
It was him.
这里。如果你喜欢的,
Here. If you like it,
送给你了。
it’s for you.
我的爱人,
My sweetheart,
她坐火车去法国,然后就没有消息了。
she take the train to France, then no news.
她是……怀孕(embarazada)。
She’s… embarazada.
她怀孕了吗?
She’s pregnant?
是的。我必须找到她。
Yes. I have to find her.
你知道她在哪儿吗?
Do you know where she is?
不,我不知道。
No, I don’t.
她的名字是玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝。
Her name is María Valdés.
玛莉亚·芭尔德娜丝?
María Baldés.
不,是V字,瓦的–。
No, with a V.
不是B,是V。
Not a B, a V.
V……
V…
芭尔德娜丝还是瓦尔德娜丝?
Baldés or Valdés?
像芭尔德娜丝,但是是带v的瓦–。
Like Baldés, but with a V. Valdés, okay?
你看到那群人了吗?
Have you seen that crowd?
我们已经尽力了。
We’re doing what we can.
你问过护照处了吗?–是的。
Have you asked at the passport office? – Yes.
对不起。
Sorry.
玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝?
María Valdés?
有人知道玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝吗?
Does anyone know María Valdés?
你认识她吗?
Do you recognise her?
你知道玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝吗?–他们不会回答的。
Do you know María Valdés? – They won’t answer.
因为遭受突袭,他们害怕宪兵。
They’re afraid of gendarmes, because of the raids.
你会说法语?–是的,会一点。
You speak French? – Yes, a little.
你为什么要找她?她伤害你了吗?
Why are you looking for her? Did she injure you?
什么?哦,不,不,
What? No, no,
她未婚…不!
her fiancé… No!
我是说她的未婚夫正在找她,他是共和党人
I mean her fiancé’s looking for her. He’s a republican
他在一个集中营里,我在帮助他。
in a camp, I’m helping him.
你认识她吗?她怀孕了。
Do you know her? She’s pregnant.
扶我起来。
Help me up.
如果你认识这个女人
If you know this woman,
她男朋友没有她的消息。
her boyfriend has no news of her.
他为共和国而战。
He has fought for the Republic.
她怀孕了。
She’s pregnant.
玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝!
María Valdés!
如果你见过她,请帮帮我们。
If you’ve seen her, please help us.
不,我从没见过她……
No, I’ve never seen her…
对不起,宪兵先生,
Excuse me, Monsieur le gendarme,
但是你挡着我的路了!
but you’re in my way!
对不起,夫人。
I beg your pardon, madame.
抱歉,抱歉,我没时间说抱歉。
Pardon, pardon, I don’t have time to pardon.
他们无处不在,而且身陷恶劣!
They’re everywhere, and in such a state!
比利牛斯山那边到底发生了什么事,让他们四处逃窜?
What happened across the Pyrenees to make them flee?
贪婪的魔鬼!
The ravenous devil!
一位母亲抱着死去10天的孩子来到这里!
A mother arrived clutching her baby who’d been dead for 10 days!
我连续工作36个小时。
I work 36 hours non-stop.
可就算翻倍了也不会改变什么。
I could double that and it wouldn’t change a thing.
太多了。
There are too many.
不管怎样,先生想要干什么?
Anyway, what does Monsieur want?
我在找这个人。
I’m looking for this person.
一个熟人?
An acquaintance?
不,不完全是……
No, not really…
朋友的朋友。
A friend of a friend.
让我仔细看看。
Let me take a closer look.
她叫玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝。
Her name’s María Valdés.
先生你以为我知道他们所有的名字吗!
Monsieur thinks I know their names!
但她的脸看起来很眼熟。
But her face looks familiar.
真的吗?
Really?
我之前在另一家医院见过
I was at another hospital before.
太好了。它在哪里?
Right. And where is it?
我可没法保证的。
I’m not promising anything.
先生有车吗?相当远。
Does Monsieur have a vehicle? It’s quite far.
玛丽亚?
María?
玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝?
María Valdés?
她不会回答的。
She won’t answer.
没人听过她讲话。
Nobody’s heard her speak.
我在找这个人。
I’m looking for this person.
玛莉亚·瓦尔德娜丝。
María Valdés.
挺漂亮的肖像呢。
Nice portrait.
我们不知道她的名字。
We don’t know her name.
我相信她已经怀孕几个月了。
She’d have been a few months pregnant, I believe.
她可能失去半张脸的时候,就已经失去孩子了。
She could’ve lost the baby when she lost half her face.
你觉得是她吗?
Do you think it’s her?
有点相似。
There’s a slight resemblance.
操!
Shit!
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
你没事吧?
You alright?
来,给你。
Here.
它很苦,但很提神,你会明白的。
It’s bitter but invigorating, you’ll see.
好像佛朗哥的重压之下也没那么苦!
Even Franco’s aren’t that bitter!
安静。
Quiet.
玛丽亚?
María?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!