快点,我们可没那么多时间!
Come on, we haven’t got all day!
嗨,那是我的打火机呢!
But… that’s my lighter!
怎么会这样?
How’d that happen?
还记得那只法国猪吗?
Remember that French pig?
我在佩皮尼昂见过他,他还给我了。
I saw him in Perpignan and he gave it back.
他偷它是不对的。
It was wrong of him to steal it.
他就还回来了?就这样?
He gave it back? Just like that?
是的,非常友好。我希望他能喜欢喝汤。
Yes, nicely. I hope he likes soup.
因为他接下来几周都只能吃这个了。
It’s all he’ll be eating for weeks.
佩皮尼昂怎么样?
How was Perpignan?
他们三天前在领♥事♥馆♥外抓了我
They nabbed me three days ago outside the consulate
和其他200名同志一起。
with 200 other comrades.
现在是狩猎外国人的季节。
It’s foreigner hunting season.
到处都有标语写着:
Signs everywhere say:
“不要为难民提供住房♥”,“不要为难民提供食物”。
“Don’t house the refugees,” “Don’t feed the refugees.”
马丁呢?有消息吗?
And Martin? Any news?
我希望坏疽能让他平静下来了。
I hope the gangrene left him in peace.
我们现在有一个护士。
We have one nurse here now.
所以你不是在三天内死去,就是在一周内死去。
So instead of dying in three days, you die in a week.
同样的大海,
The same sea,
同样的浪花,同样的水滴,沐浴着巴塞罗那。
the same waves, the same drops of water bathe Barcelona.
就在那儿,稍微往南一点,
Just there, slightly south,
几十公里外。
a few dozen kilometres away.
我们什么时候能回去,何塞?
When can we go back, Josep?
明年,让我们去巴塞罗那!
Next year, to Barcelona!
嘿,何塞,
Hey, Josep,
来帮帮我!
come help me!
我们的国家,由光荣的佛朗哥领导,
Our nation, ruled by the glorious caudillo Franco,
对每个西班牙公民开放。
is open to every Spanish citizen.
但仍有无数的人群,数百万的男女之众,
Numberless crowds, millions of men and women,
多年来一直不服从他的权威。
not subjected to his authority for years,
总有一天一切都会回到正常。
will one day return to their ordinary lives.
谨以基♥督♥的仁慈和兄弟般拥抱,
Embraced with Christian clemency and brotherliness.
每个人都终将以仁慈之心理解和感受佛朗哥政♥府♥的—-,
Everyone knows how Franco administers justice:
司法公正,
with benevolence
终将理解……
and a scrupulous understanding of the complex reasons…
是的,我们非常清楚。
Yes, we know perfectly well.
他们带走了我弟弟。
They took my younger brother.
因为我妈妈说不出我在哪里,所以他们当场开枪射杀了我弟弟!
My mother couldn’t say where I was, so they shot him!
这就是佛朗哥的正义!
That’s Franco’s justice!
我从心底请求你,
I beg you, from the bottom of my heart,
以上帝的名义
in the name of God,
回到西班牙的家
to come home to Spain.
一个伟大自♥由♥的西班牙在等着你们!
One great, free Spain awaits you!
恭喜西班牙。
Hail Spain!
佛朗哥万岁!
Long live Franco!
到这里来。
Come here.
你不走吗?
Aren’t you going?
因为你认为…
Because you think…
他们会用鲜花和歌♥曲欢迎我们吗?
they’ll welcome us with Flores y canciones?
还有花和铜管乐队?
With flowers and a brass band?
我不知道,长官说…
I don’t know, the officers said…
迎接他们的是监狱,酷刑室,和–
They’re going back to cages, torture chambers,
枪决。
firing squads.
我要回去在弗朗哥的坟墓上吐口水。
I’ll go back to spit on Franco’s grave.
卡皮!
Capi!
我在找我的狗狗,卡皮。你们见过它吗?
I’m looking for my dog, Capi. Have you seen him?
我们不懂法语。
We don’t speak French.
法国万岁
LONG LIVE FRANCE
看看那些拾荒者!
Look at those scavengers!
来吧,你们这些饥饿的暴徒!动起来!
Come on, you famished mob! Move your arses!
他们不能通过!
They shall not pass!
他们不能通过!
They shall not pass!
我们认识两个宪兵……
We know two of the gendarmes…
我就是法律!
I’m the law!
他们更喜欢玩枪♥械♥,
They’re happier playing with firearms
比起玩弄女人的屁♥股♥儿
Than playing with a lady’s rump
他们的警棍游戏可真羞耻,他们根本就不会瞄准
Their gendarme baton’s game Shame they simply cannot aim
我的天,我的天,我的宪兵们
Oh my, oh my, gendarmes
哦,我的天,我的天,好长官们
Oh my, oh my, good sirs
他们的警棍游戏真羞耻,他们根本就不会瞄准
Their gendarme baton’s game Shame they simply cannot aim
我的天,我的天,我的宪兵们
Oh my, oh my, gendarmes
让我们玩爆你的枪吧
Let us play with your firearms
看到风景了吗,菜鸟?
See the view, rookie?
穿蓝衣服的男孩看到白色的奶♥子♥,变红了。
Boy in blue sees white tits and turns red.
蓝— 白— 红!
Blue – White – Red!
他没有搞明白。
He didn’t get it.
宪兵在看着,女士们。
The gendarmerie is watching, ladies.
如果这些黑人做了什么坏事,
If these negroes do anything untoward,
我会像火车票打孔一样对待他们。
I’ll punch them like a train ticket.
谢谢你们,女士们。
Thank you kindly, ladies.
那个黑人说了什么?
What did the negro say?
他礼貌地感谢了我们,而你却忘了。
He politely thanked us, which you forgot to do.
享受吧!
Enjoy!
怎么了?– 征用。
What’s happening? – Requisition.
征用?
Requisition?
是的,征用。
Yes, requisition.
箭在弦上,
One day you tie the noose,
不得不发。
another you hang the swine.
听着,按我说的做。
In between, do as you’re told.
一头黑猪和一头红猪轻声说话,现在我们都看到了。
A black and a red speaking softly. Now we’ve seen it all.
这是偷窃!
That’s stealing!
别惹我们生气!
Don’t piss us off!
从吸血鬼那里偷东西不叫偷。
Stealing from bloodsuckers isn’t stealing.
吸血鬼,吸血鬼 ?
Bloodsuckers, comprende?
为什么法国要为你提供食宿?
Why should France feed and house you?
人♥渣♥。共♥产♥党!
Scum. Communist!
我不是共♥产♥党。
I not communist.
现在轻松点,利昂。
Easy now, Léon.
这个人让我不寒而栗呢。
This one gives me the shivers.
他不知道已经他失去了一切,甚至生存权。
He can’t see he’s lost everything. Even the right to live.
快,肮脏的意大利佬!
Even that, dirty dago!
快点,赫利俄斯,给我。
Come on, Helios, give it.
给它!
Give it!
“他们不会通过的”,
Well, “They shall not pass”,
把它放到车里去。
go put that in the car.
如此美好的一天,
Such a lovely day,
我可不想让你的儿孙弄得满地都是。
I’d hate to splatter your family jewels all over the road.
真可惜,对吧?
Such a shame, right?
真臭!
What a stench!
你们国家的人就是这么教你画画的吗?
Is this how they teach you to draw in your country?
不太真实哟。
Not very realistic.
是的,猪啊,非常逼真了。
Yes, pig, very realistic.
肮脏的西班牙人♥渣♥!
Filthy Spaniard piece of shit!
试试这个!
Take this!
人♥渣♥!
Scum!
我们不得不做这事…
The things we have to do…
西班牙/法国
SPAIN / FRANCE
该死的!
Damn!
狗屎…
Shit…
这吗?
And that?
昨晚翻东西了,不是吗?
Rummaging last night, were we?
我什么都没做!
I didn’t do anything!
是吧,小混♥蛋♥?
Didn’t you, little shit?
不,我没做任何事!
No, I didn’t!
你就是一坨臭狗屎。明白了吗?
You’re just shit. See?
我可以把你像屎一样踩扁。
I can squash you like shit.
利昂,看,臭狗屎在哭。
Léon, look, the shit is crying.
现在我们都看到了。
Now we’ve seen it all.
我们把你置于我们的庇护之下。
We’d taken you under our wing.