这些人曾与法♥西♥斯♥英勇作战并设法逃离了法♥西♥斯♥的束缚。
Those people had fought and fled fascism.
你要让我们在没有医生的情况下死去吗?!
You’re going to let us die, without any doctors!
我们对你做了什么?
What did we do to you?
回答我!我们做了什么?
Answer me! What did we do?
嘿,菜鸟!
Hey, rookie!
快过来!
Get over here!
坐在这儿,老家伙。
Sit your arse here, old boy.
利昂,给他一些馅饼。
Léon, pass him some pâté.
没有饮用水,
No drinking water,
没有医生,
no doctors,
疥疮,坏血病,斑疹伤寒。
scabies, scurvy, typhus.
无处不在的饥饿。
And famine.
饥饿的感觉很可怕。
It’s horrible to feel hungry.
现在!
Now!
小心!停!
Careful! Stop!
正中目标,利昂!
Right on target, Léon!
对不起,伙计们! — 是啊,很抱歉!
So sorry, lads! – Yeah, right, so sorry!
他们有谁是牲畜吗?
Which ones were the animals?
享受吧!
Enjoy!
你不得不好奇—
You have to wonder.
这里!接着!
Here! Catch!
他们哪一个会是?!
Which ones?
看他们就会为了一块面包而撕开对方的喉咙—
Watch them slit each other’s throats for a loaf of bread.
看到了吗?我告诉过你。– 有人生气了!
See? I told you. – Someone’s upset!
什么……?
What the…?
他妈的。给我根烟。
Fuck it. Gimme a ciggie.
还坐在这儿呢?
Still sitting here?
你就从来没去过别的地方走走?
You never go anywhere else?
我在画画。
I’m drawing.
看起来你很期待有人来。
Looks like you’re longing for someone to arrive.
是的,我的未婚妻。
Yes, my fiancée.
玛丽小姐!
Miss Marie!
不要靠近那些顽童!
Don’t go near those urchins!
给你。
Here you go.
你今天给我们做了什么,何塞?
What have you cooked us today, Josep?
火腿肉饼。
Ham croquettes.
塞拉诺火腿还是黑脚火腿?
Serrano ham or Pata Negra?
当然是黑脚火腿 !
Pata Negra, of course!
你的未婚妻有什么消息吗?
Any news from your fiancée?
你订婚了吗?
You’re engaged?
她来自马德里。
She’s from Madrid.
我想没有人是完美的!
I guess nobody’s perfect!
但是她很漂亮。给她看看,何塞。
But she’s beautiful. Show her, Josep.
她果然很漂亮!
She certainly is!
当我发现她怀孕了,我让她离开了巴塞罗那。
When I found out she was pregnant, I made her leave Barcelona.
我最后一次见到她是在车站
Last time I saw her was at the station
两个月前。
two months ago.
我逼她上了去法国的火车。
I made her get on a train to France.
你会找到她的,别担心。
You’ll find her, don’t worry.
这就是我一直在说的。
That’s what I keep saying.
不过这对我们来说是一种耻辱!
Would be a shame for us though!
别这么说!看他多帅啊!
Don’t say that! – Look how handsome he is!
我们的何塞太帅了!
Our Josep’s so handsome!
是的。
He is.
他是个绅士。
And such a gentleman.
你今晚可以睡在这里。
You can sleep here tonight.
你会更暖和。
You’ll be warmer.
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
你在害怕什么?虱子还是诱惑?
What are you scared of? Lice or temptation?
两者都有。
Both.
在这里,教父!
Here, Capi!
来,小狗。
Come, doggie.
连狗都怕我们。
Even the dogs are scared of us.
女人和孩子在这边,男人去那边!
Women and children here, men there!
新命令。
New orders.
请合作些。
Cooperate.
相信我,这样对大家都好。
Believe me, it’ll be easier for us all.
你要去哪,菜鸟?
Where you going, rookie?
去外面抽根烟。
For a smoke outside.
我听说你和黑人关系很好。
I hear you’re chummy with the negroes.
所以呢?这有什么不对吗?
So? What’s wrong with that?
这有什么不对?!
What’s wrong with that?!
被殖民者也是法国人,不是吗?
The colonised are French too, no?
是的,但是,没有但是—
Well, yes but, no but…
晚安。– 你也是。
Goodnight. – You too.
什么……?
What the…?
别担心。
Don’t worry.
我们和非洲人有协议。
We have an arrangement with the Africans.
你喜欢吗? — 哦,是的。非常喜欢!
Do you like it? – Oh, yes. Very much!
不,我是说我的…作品…
No, I mean my… travail…
我的作品。–哦,你的作品?
My work. – Oh, your work?
是的,非常喜欢!
Yes, very much!
贝逖丽雅 !你到底要不要给我们看看?
Bertilia! Are you going to show us or not?
给你看什么?
Show you what?
热呼呼的好东西!
Something nice and hot!
我们快冻死了!
We’re freezing here!
更高的!让我们看看你的内♥裤♥!
Higher! Show us your knickers!
我很乐意,如果我有穿的话!
I’d be glad to, if I was wearing any!
38 !
38!
我靠!这是我!
Fucking hell! That’s me!
42 !
42!
没有人有42吗?
Nobody has 42?
我希望你的爱人是值得的。
I hope your sweetheart’s worthy.
你是…
Are you a…
我是说,你不喜欢女人?
I mean… you don’t like women?
没有,我爱♥女♥人♥。
Yes, I love them.
但只懂得用鸡♥巴♥做♥爱♥就像没有灵魂的绘画。
But shagging with just your cock is like painting without your soul.
我可以这么说。
Well, I can say that.
我的孤独不那么痛苦
My loneliness is less painful
因为有人在某处等着我。
since I’ve got someone waiting for me, somewhere.
31日!
31!
那是我的号♥码!你这小偷!
That’s my number! Thief!
把它收起来!
Put that away!
我不应该做点什么吗?
Shouldn’t I do something?
不,别管他们……
No, just leave them…
已经流够了血好吗!停!
Enough blood has been shed! Stop!
共♥产♥主义者偷走了我们所有的东西!
The communists stole all we had!
你偷走了我们的武器和战争!
You stole our weapons and our war!
该死的无政♥府♥主义叛徒…
Fucking anarchist traitors…
如果你们想自相残杀的,那就动手吧!
If you want to kill each other, go for it!
否则,你就走那边去。
Otherwise, you go that way.
而你,跟我来吧。
And you, come with me.
56 !
56!
等等,
Wait,
为什么她手指上有颜料?
why does she have paint on her fingers?
因为她是弗里达·卡罗!
Because she’s Frida Kahlo!
你好,何塞。
Hello, Josep.
你好,弗里达。
Hello, Frida.
什么?
What?
有火吗?
Got a light?
何塞,
Josep,
今晚我感到风儿在抚摸我的全身。
tonight I felt wings caressing me all over.
就好似你的指尖儿
It was as if your fingertips
如嘴唇般亲吻着我的皮肤。
had mouths that kissed my skin.
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
你见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this person?
打扰一下,女士。
Excuse me, lady.
赫利俄斯?
Helios?
何塞!
Josep!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!