非常感谢你们邀请我来上节目
Thank you so much for having me on the show.
这是我毕生的梦想
It’s been a lifetime dream of mine.
我现在很紧张
I’m nervous right now.
-真的吗 -真的
– You are? – I am.
默里 这真是…
Hey, Murray. It’s been a —
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry, what’s that?
你真逗 默里
That’s very funny, Murray.
其实我也是名喜剧演员
You know, I’m also a comedian.
你想听个笑话吗
Would you like to hear a joke?
是吗 你们都想听吗
Yeah? All of you?
好
Okay.
咚 咚咚咚
Knock. Knock- knock.
咚咚咚
Knock- knock.
爱你的笑
托·韦
来了
Coming!
亚瑟
Hey, Arthur.
你好吗
How’s it going?
你们好 伙计们
Oh, hi, guys.
请进吧
Come on in.
你定下新表演了吗
Did you, get a new gig?
没有
No.
那你肯定是要去市政♥府♥参加集♥会♥
You must be going down to that rally at City Hall.
我听说会很疯狂
I hear It’s gonna be nuts.
是今天吗
Is it today?
是的
Yeah.
不然你为什么化妆
What’s with the make-up, then?
我妈妈死了
My mom died.
我在庆祝
I’m celebrating.
对 我们听说了
Right. We heard.
所以我们才来的 觉得…
That’s– that’s why we came by. Figured…
你可能需要一点安慰
you could use some cheering up.
真体贴
That’s sweet.
但不用
But, no.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
我停药了
I stopped taking my medication.
现在感觉好多了
I feel lot better now.
好 那挺好的
Okay. Well, good for you.
我不知道你听说没 但是…
So, hey, listen. Uh, I don’t know if you’re heard, but..
警♥察♥来了店里好几次
the cops had been calling around the shop
问地铁谋杀案
talking all the guys about
相关的事情
those subway murders.
他们没问我
They didn’t talk to me.
因为嫌犯是正常身材
That’s because the suspect was a regular sized person.
如果嫌犯是个侏儒 你现在就该进监狱了
If it was a fucking midget you’d be in jail right now.
不管怎样…
Anyway, um…
霍伊特说
Hoyt said that, um…
他们问过你了
they talked to you and
现在他们在调查我
now they’re looking for me—
我就是想知道你说了什么
I just want to know what you said.
确保我们的供词对得上
Make sure our stories line up,
考虑到
seeing as, um–
我罩着你
you’re my boy and,
-有道理 -你明白吗
– It makes lot of sense. – you know what I mean?
谢谢你 兰德尔 非常感谢
Thank you, Randall. Thank you so much.
-我就是想 -见鬼
– I just wanna– – Fuck!
天啊
Oh, god!
不
No!
搞什么
What?
不
No!
你为什么要这样做 亚瑟
Why would you do that, Arthur?
你看《默里·富兰克林秀》吗
Do you watch Murray Franklin show?
看吗
Yeah.
我今晚要上那个节目
I’ll be on it tonight.
简直是疯了 对吧
It’s fucking crazy isn’t it?
我居然要上电视了
Me on a telly.
搞什么 亚瑟
What the fuck, Arthur?
搞什么
What?
怎么了
What?
没事的 盖瑞
It’s okay, Garry.
你可以走
You can go.
我不会伤害你
I’m not gonna hurt you.
别看了 走吧
Don’t look. Just go.
见鬼
Fuck.
-亚瑟 -怎么了
– H-hey Arthur? – Yeah?
亚瑟 你能开…一下锁吗
Arthur, can you get… the lock?
见鬼
Shit.
没事的 盖瑞
It’s alright, Garry.
-盖瑞 -是
– Garry? – Yeah?
你是唯一一个对我好的人
You’re the only one that’s ever been nice to me.
走吧
Get out of here.
亚瑟 我们得谈谈
Hey, Arthur! We need to talk!
站住 亚瑟
Hey, stop, Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
-你这见鬼的 -让开
– You fucking– – Hey, out of the way!
让开
Move!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟 站住
Arthur, stop!
快追
Go! Go!
请下车
…now get out.
请远离正在关闭的车门
Stand clear of the closing doors.
拦住那趟列车
Hold that train!
拦住
Hold it!
让开 让开
Get out! Get out!
下一站
Next stop —
混♥蛋♥ 小心点
Hey, asshole! Better watch it!
都让开
Stand down! Now!
警♥察♥ 让开
Police! Stand down!
让开
Stand down!
搞什么
Hey, what the fuck?
打他
Beating there!
住手 警♥察♥
Stop fighting! Police! Police!
住手 都给我住手
Get down! Get the fuck down!
警♥察♥ 住手 给我住手
Police, get down! Get the fuck down!
搞什么…
What the fuck…!
什…
What the–?
亚瑟
Arthur!
天啊 不
God, no!
默里·富兰克林现场秀
今晚 两名警♥察♥在地铁上
Two officer on the train
与群众发生暴♥力♥冲突
were violently confronted by the crowd tonight
他们伤情严重
and they’re in serious
不过现已稳定 在哥谭大都会医院接受治疗
but stable condition at Gotham Metropolitan.
我们连线联合主持人科特尼·韦瑟斯
We’re going live now to co-anchor Courtney Weathers
她正在枪击发生地附近的
who’s standing by outside the Bedford park station
贝德福德公园站外
near where the shooting took place.
科特尼 现场情况如何
Courtney, what’s the scene there?
默里
Murray!
-要叫”富兰克林先生” -拜托 吉恩
– It’s “Mr. Franklin!”. – Oh, come on, Gene.
不必在意称呼
That’s all bullshit.
谢谢 默里
Thank you, Murray.
我感觉自己跟你很熟悉
I feel like I know you.
我一直在看你的节目
I’ve been watching you forever.
谢谢
Thank you.
你脸上的妆是怎么回事
What’s with the face?
你也是示♥威♥者中的一员吗
That mean that you are part of the protest?
不
No.
不 我完全不信那个
No, I don’t believe in any of that.
我什么都不信
I don’t believe in anything.
我只是觉得这妆会很适合我的表演
I just thought it would be good for my act.
你的表演 你没听说地铁上的那桩惨案吗
For your act? Didn’t you hear what happened on the subway?
-有个小丑杀了人 -他肯定知道