这里是哥谭市的NCB演播室
From NCB studios in Gotham city!
为您带来《默里·富兰克林现场秀》
It’s Live with Murray Franklin!
今晚默里的嘉宾有桑德拉·温尔
Tonight Murray welcomes, Sandra Winger,
喜剧演员斯基普·拜伦以及亚顿和香特尔的钢琴演奏
comedian Skip Byron and the piano styling of Yeldon & Chantel!
桑德拉·温尔来了
Sandra Winger’s on it.
还有默里的老朋友们
Joining Murray as always,
埃利斯·德瑞恩和他的爵士乐队
Ellis Drane and his Jazz Orchestra.
好了 言归正传
And now, without further ado,
有请默里·富兰克林
Murray Franklin!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
今天台下的各位都漂亮极了
We’ve got a great looking audience today.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都听说
So, everybody’s heard about
哥谭市现在出现了超级老鼠吧
the super rats stutter in Gotham now, right?
今天 市长说他有解决办法了
Well, today, the mayor said he has a solution.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
超级猫
Super cats.
不 这是认真的 这些家伙…
But no, serious it is, I mean these guys are…
我爱你 默里
I love you, Murray!
我也爱你
I love you, too.
鲍比 你能开下灯吗
Hey, Bobby, will you put the lights on?
刚刚谁喊了 是你吗
Who is that? Was that you?
能请你站起来吗
You wanna stand up, please?
起立 站起来
Stand. Stand up for me.
对
There.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
你好 默里 我叫亚瑟
Hi, Murray. Arthur.
-亚瑟 -我叫亚瑟
– Arthur? – My name is Arthur.
好 你身上有特别的地方 亚瑟
Okay, well, there is something special about you, Arthur.
我能看出来
I could tell.
-你是哪里人 -我就住在这个城市
– Where are you from? – I live right here in the city.
和我母亲住在一起
With my m–mother.
好 别笑 没什么好笑的
Okay, hold on. Hold on. There is nothing funny about that.
我出人头地前也和母亲住在一起 就我们俩
I lived with my mother before I made it. Just me and her.
我就是那种小孩 父亲出门买♥♥包烟
I’m that kid who’s father went out for a pack of cigarettes.
再也没有回来
And he never came back.
我懂这种感觉 默里
I know what that’s like, Murray.
从记事那刻起 我就是家里唯一的顶梁柱
I’ve been the man of the house for as long as I can remember.
我把母亲照顾得很好
I take good care of my mother.
你付出了这么多 她一定很爱你
All that sacrifice, she must love you very much.
确实
She does.
她总是让我保持微笑 挂上笑脸
She always tells me to smile and put on a happy face.
她说我是为了传递欢笑而诞生于世的
She says I was put here to spread joy and laughter.
我喜欢这个说法 很喜欢 到台上来
I like that. I like that a lot! Come on down.
来吧 就凭这句话 你得到台上来
Come on! For that, you’ve got to come down.
来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on!
来吧
Come on!
好了 今晚将有好戏上演
Okay, we’ve got a big show tonight.
别换台 马上回来
Stay tuned. We will be right back.
你刚才太棒了 亚瑟 谢谢你
That was great, Arthur. Thank you.
我喜欢听你讲述自己的故事 我很开心
I mean, I loved hearing what you had to say, it made my day.
谢谢 默里
Thanks, Murray.
你看到灯光 表演
You see all this, the lights, the show,
观众这些东西了吗
the audience, all that stuff?
要是能有你这样的孩子
I’d give it all up in a heartbeat
我会毫不犹豫地放弃这一切
to have a kid like you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a jerk.
-女士们你们好吗 -兰德尔 你好吗
– What’s up, ladies? – Hey, Randall. What’s up?
卖♥♥笑的一天又开始了
Another day in chuckle town.
你没事吧
You okay?
我听说你被人打了
I heard about the beat-down you took.
太野蛮了
Fucking savages.
只是一群孩子罢了 我不该理会他们的
It was just a bunch of kids. I should’ve left them alone.
不 那样的话他们会抢走你的一切
No, they’ll take everything from you if you do that.
外面发生的那些破事 他们都是畜生
All the crazy shit out there? They’re animals.
这样吧
You know what?
给你
Here.
这是什么
What is it?
拿着
Take it.
给你的
It’s for you.
你得保护好自己
You gotta protect yourself out there,
不然你会很惨
otherwise you’re gonna get fucked.
兰德尔
Randall.
我不应该持枪
I’m not supposed to have a gun.
别担心 亚瑟
Don’t sweat it, Art.
没人会知道的
No one has to know.
你可以以后再回报我
And you can pay me back some other time.
你知道我罩着你
You know you’re my boy.
亚瑟 霍伊特让你到办公室找他
Arthur… Hoyt wants to see you in his office.
盖瑞 你知道我一直好奇什么吗
Hey, Garry, you know what I’ve always wondered?
不知道
No idea.
迷你高尔夫对你们来说 是不是标准高尔夫
Do you people call it miniature golf, or is it just golf to you?
揍他老二 盖瑞
Punch him in the dick, Garry.
办公室
你好 霍伊特
Hello, Hoyt.
盖瑞让我来找你
Garry said you wanted to see me?
你的喜剧生涯如何了
How’s the comedy career?
你现在是著名单口相声演员了吗
You’re a famous stand-up yet?
并不是
Not quite.
我还在构思段子
Just been working on my material.
别坐了 很快就好
No, don’t sit. This will be quick.
听着 我喜欢你 亚瑟
Look. I like you, Arthur.
这里很多人都觉得你是个怪胎
You know, lot of the guys here think you’re a freak,
但我喜欢你
but I like you.
我甚至不知道为什么喜欢你
I don’t even know why I like you.
但我又收到投诉了
But I got another complaint.
让我有点生气了 肯尼乐器行的人
And it’s starting to piss me off. Kenny’s Music.
说你消失了
The guy said you disappeared.
连广♥告♥牌都没还回去
Never even returned his sign.
因为我被人抢了
Because I got jumped.
你没听说吗
Didn’t you hear?
就为一块广♥告♥牌吗
For a sign?
扯淡 没道理啊
It’s bullshit. It doesn’t make sense,
把广♥告♥牌还回去
just give him his sign back.
他们都要倒闭了 亚瑟
He’s going out of business for God’s sake, Arthur.
我要广♥告♥牌做什么
Why would I keep that sign?
我他妈怎么知道 问我♥干♥嘛
How the fuck do I know? Why does anybody do anything?
你如果不把广♥告♥牌还回去
If you don’t return the sign,
我只能从你的工资里扣了
I got to take it out of your pay check.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
听着 我是在帮你 知道吗
Listen, I’m trying to help you. Okay?
还有件事
Now I tell you something else.
别的员工觉得跟你待在一起不自在 亚瑟
The other guys, they don’t feel comfortable around you, Arthur.
因为他们觉得你是个怪胎 懂吗
Because people think you’re weird, okay?
我不能放任不管
And I can’t have that around me.
我希望把这事解决了
I want it-I want it to work out—
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
谢谢
Thank you.
这栋楼太烂了 对吧
This building is so awful, isn’t it?
这栋楼太烂了 对吗 妈妈
This building is so awful, right, mommy?
嗯 宝贝 我听到了 琪琪
Yeah, sweetie. I hear you, GiGi.
太烂了 妈妈
It’s so awful, mommy.
对吗 妈妈
Right, mommy?
-晚安 -这栋楼太烂了 对吗
– Goodnight. – This building’s so awful, isn’t it?
走吧
Come on.
抬头
Head up.
可能是邮递员把信丢了
Maybe the mailman is throwing them away.
妈妈 为什么这些信对你这么重要
Mom, why are these letters so important to you?
-他收到信又会怎样呢 -他会帮我们