以为你发明了巧克力蛋糕的小男孩
Thinks you invented chocolate cake.
到头来 这是你仅有的东西
In the end, that’s all you have.
希望
Hope…
你仅剩的孩子不是又一个鬼魂
that your only remaining child is not just another ghost.
或许我们现在都是鬼魂 只是自己不知道
Perhaps we’re all ghosts now. We just don’t know it.
或许吧
Perhaps.
你比大多数人都活得久
You’ve lived more lifetimes than most.
我根本就没活过
I haven’t lived at all.
你受到了挑战
You’re being challenged.
他们说你不能活着 你活不下去
They say you can’t live, that you won’t live.
如果成真了 那他们就赢了
If that comes true, then they win.
他们至今一直都在赢
They’ve been winning so far.
他们永远都不会赢 这就是你身上的力量
They’ll never win. That’s the power you have.
只要有人活在某个地方 那他们就输了
As long as there’s someone alive, somewhere, then they lose.
他们昨天或今天都没抓到你
They didn’t get you yesterday or today.
那你明天也要一样活着
You make tomorrow the same.
明天一定是一样的
Tomorrow must be the same.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
你必须拉伸
You must stretch.
弄疼你了吗
Does that hurt you?
-是的 -很好 痛苦就是你的朋友
– Yes. – Good. Pain is your friend.
很快你的腿就会
Soon your leg will only be
只有一点畸形 并不碍事
a little bit deformed and pointless.
但我还要建议你休学一个月
I’m going to recommend another month off school though
因为你的脸可能会吓到别的孩子
because your face might scare the other kids.
有点丑
It’s kind of ugly.
好了 下一个是谁
Okay, who’s next?
乔乔
Jojo.
宝贝 我得走了
Baby, I have to go.
我们家里见
I’ll see you at home.
-你好 克上尉 -你好
– Hi, Captain K. – Hey.
这不是手榴弹先生吗
If it isn’t Herr Hand Grenade himself.
腿怎么样了 小子
How’s the leg, kid?
愈合得差不多了
It’s pretty much healed.
疼痛降到80%了
It only 80% hurts now.
你们在做什么
What are you guys doing?
我来给希♥特♥勒♥青年团
I’m being made to teach the HJ boys
做水战培训
water warfare training.
以防他们需要
You know, in case they ever need
在游泳池里作战
to go to battle in a swimming pool.
我能问你一个关于犹太人的问题吗
Can I ask you a question about Jews?
天啊 为什么
Oh, God. Why?
我要是看到了一个该怎么办
What should I do if I see one?
好吧
Okay.
如果你看到了犹太人 告诉我们
If you see a Jew, you tell us,
我们告诉盖世太保 他们会告诉保卫军
we tell the Gestapo, and they tell the SS,
然后他们会去杀了那个犹太人
and then they go and they kill the Jew.
以及帮助了那个犹太人的所有人
And anyone who helped the Jew.
因为现在是个多疑的时期
And because these are very paranoid times,
保险起见 可能还会多杀几个人
probably some other people just in case.
流程很冗长
It’s a pretty drawn out process.
即使那个犹太人一开始就催眠了别人
Even if the Jew hypnotized someone
让对方藏起了自己吗
to make them hide the Jew in the first place?
要是真有此事 我肯定会惊呆的
I’d be amazed if that could happen.
不 有可能的
No, it can happen.
我叔叔就是这样
It happened to my uncle.
一个犹太人催眠了他
A Jew hypnotized him
然后他成为了一个酒鬼以及赌鬼
and he became a massive drunk and a gambler.
他还背叛了自己的妻子
And he cheated on his wife
和我妹妹有不正当关系
and he had an inappropriate relationship with my sister.
然后他在一场无关的事故中淹死了
And then he drowned in an unrelated accident,
但都是因为那个犹太人
but it was the Jew’s fault.
总之 你看到犹太人了吗
Anyway. Did you see one? A Jew.
我不确定我能不能分辨出来
I’m not sure I’d be able to tell if I did.
嗯 我也不能
Yeah, me neither.
摘掉他们可笑帽子 根本分辨不出
Without their funny hats, it’s damn near impossible.
应该有人写本关于这个主题的书
Someone should write a book on the subject.
能让我们省心许多
It would make things so much easier.
-肯定会大卖♥♥ -是
– It would be a hit. – Ja.
芬克尔 他们要溺水了 走吧
Finkie, they’re drowning. Come on.
回见 小伙子
I’ll see you later, little man.
好了 情况是这样的
Okay, here’s the situation.
如果我去告发你 你会有大♥麻♥烦
If I tell on you, you’ll be in big trouble,
我看你也不愿意
and I don’t think you want that.
但之后你会告发我和我母亲
But then you’ll tell on me and my mother,
我们就会有麻烦
and we’ll be in trouble,
这个我也不愿意
which I don’t want.
如果你告诉我妈妈我知道了 那她会赶你出去
And if you tell my mother I know, then she’ll kick you out,
这个你也不愿意
which you don’t want.
如果我告诉我妈妈我知道了
And if I tell my mother I know,
那你就会把我的纳粹脑袋砍下来
then you’ll cut off my Nazi head,
这个我也不愿意
which I also don’t want.
所以这就是一场墨西哥僵局
So, it’s a Mexican stalemate.
只是普通的僵局
It’s just a normal stalemate.
我有几个条件 可以允许你留下来
I have some conditions for allowing you to stay here.
-“条件” -是的
– “Conditions?” – Yes.
告诉我所有犹太种族的事情
Tell me everything about the Jewish race.
好的
Okay.
我们和你们相似
We’re like you,
但我们是人类
but human.
请认真对待
Please take this seriously.
把这个当作揭秘吧
Think of this as an exposé.
我想知道你们所有的秘密
I want to know all your secrets.
请不要坐在我姐姐的床上
Kindly refrain from sitting on my sister’s bed.
为什么 她又不需要了
Why? She doesn’t need it.
你对我姐姐一无所知
You know nothing of my sister.
英格和我是朋友
Inge and I were friends.
我记得你
I remember you.
奇怪的小男孩
Such a funny little boy.
寒暄结束
Enough with the small talk.
快跟我说说你们的种族
Start telling me about your kind.
显然 我们是爱钱如命的魔鬼
Obviously, we are demons who love money.
对吧
Right?
显然是的 大家都知道
Obviously. Everyone knows that.
但人们不知道我们也对食物过敏
But what people don’t know is that we’re also allergic to food.
奶酪 面包 肉
Cheese, bread, meat.
只要一口就能要我们的命
That stuff will kill us instantly.
所以你如果想了结我的性命
So, if you’re thinking of ending my life,
这是最快的办法
that’s the fastest way.
还有饼干 很致命
Also biscuits, lethal.
很幽默
Very funny.
总之 没有你的食物
Anyway, there’s not enough food for you,
所以我不知道你该怎么办
so I don’t know what you’re going to do.
你妈妈给我找了一些面包
Your mother managed to find me some bread.
她很善良 把我当人对待
She’s kind. She treats me like a person.
但你不是 不是正经的人
But you’re not. Not a proper person.
你是吗
Are you?
你好大的胆子 犹太佬
How dare you, Jew!
你像一根睫毛一样脆弱
You are weak like an eyelash.
我是雅利安的后人
I am born of Aryan ancestry.
我的鲜血是纯正的红玫瑰的颜色
My blood is the color of a pure red rose.
我的眼睛湛蓝如…
And my eyes are blue like…
挣脱啊
Break free.
挣脱啊 伟大的雅利安人 犹太人都不脆弱
Break free, great Aryan. There are no weak Jews.
我的祖先与天使摔跤 与巨人厮杀
I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants.
我们是神选之子
We were chosen by God.
你们却是被一个胡子都长不全的
You were chosen by a pathetic little man
可悲小矮子选出来的
who can’t even grow a full mustache.
更强大的种族吗
The stronger race, huh?
楼上的那个犹太人进展如何了
So, how’s it all going with that Jew thing upstairs?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!