– Fangs. – Fangs, ja.
犹太人
-蛇舌 -蛇舌 很好
– Serpent tongue. – Serpent’s tongue, ja.
-还有鳞片 -没错 鳞片
– Scales. – Ja, scales.
很久很久以前 有个犹太人跟鱼交♥配♥过
Because, once upon a time, a Jewish man mated with a fish.
我们雅利安人比其他任何种族
We, Aryans, are one thousand times
都要文明和先进一千倍
more civilized and advanced than any other race.
现在 把东西都收好 孩子们
Now, get your things together, kids.
该去烧点书了
It’s time to burn some books.

Yeah!
♪ Comb their hair and shine their shoes ♪
♪ I don’t want to grow up ♪
♪ Stay around my old hometown ♪
♪ I don’t want to put no money down ♪
♪ I don’t want to get me a big old loan ♪
♪ Work them fingers to the bone ♪
♪ I don’t want to float a broom ♪
♪ Fall in love and get married, then boom ♪
♪ How the hell did it get here so soon? ♪
♪ Well, I don’t want to grow up ♪
犹太人听起来挺吓人的 是吧
Jews sound scary, huh?
我不觉得
Not to me.
要是被我遇上 我就这样杀了他们
If I met one, I’d kill it like that.
就像…这样
Like… that.
可你怎么分辨得出来
But how would you know if you saw one?
他们看起来跟我们一样
They could look just like us.
我会摸摸他们头上有没有犄角
I’d feel its head for horns.
而且他们有一股球芽甘蓝的味道
And they smell like brussels sprouts.
对 我忘了球芽甘蓝这茬了
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the brussels sprouts bit.
想象一下抓个犹太人献给希♥特♥勒♥
Imagine catching one and giving it to Hitler.
这样肯定能加入他的私人护卫队
That’d be a surefire way to get into his personal guards.
然后我就能跟他成为最好的朋友
Then we would become best friends.
我还以为我才是你最好的朋友
I thought I was your best friend.
约克 你是我第二好的朋友
Yorki, you’re my second-best friend.
第一名的位置是留给元首的
First place is reserved for the Führer.
除非你就是希♥特♥勒♥ 藏在一个小胖子的身体里
So, unless you’re Hitler hiding in a fat, little boy’s body…
换我的话 能当第二就很开心了
I’d be happy with second place.
我想我只是个住在小胖子身体里的小胖子
I guess I’m just a kid in a fat kid’s body.
结案了
Case closed.
当你们站在敌人面前 必须要结束他的生命
When you stand before the enemy and have to end his life,
你们谁有这个胆子动手
which of you will have the stomach to do this?
很好
Good.
希♥特♥勒♥的军队里没有多余的位置
There is no room in Hitler’s army
给那些缺乏勇气的人
for those that lack strength.
我们要的是坚强的勇士
We want hardened warriors.
是那些准备好了随意杀戮的人
Those that are prepared to kill at will.
你们能做到吗
Can you do this?
-能 -嗯
– Yes. – Ja.
乔纳斯
Johannes.
你能下杀手吗
Can you kill?
当然了 我喜欢杀戮
Of course. I love killing.
很好 过来
Good. Come here.
别怕 来
Don’t be scared. Come on.
很好
Good.
杀了它
Kill it.
扭它的脖子 杀了它
Wring its neck and kill the rabbit.
还是说你怕了
Or are you scared?
我没怕 我只是…
I’m not scared. I… I just…
动手
Now.
用两手卡住它的脖子 然后用力一拧
Place both hands around its neck and then one hard twist.
它可能会尖叫 但我们可以一脚踢死它
He might scream, but we’ll just use the boot to finish it off.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill. Kill.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill. Kill.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill. Kill. Kill.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill. Kill. Kill.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill. Kill. Kill.
快跑 快
Come on, shoo.
好样的
Good shot.
你是个胆小鬼
You are a coward.
跟你♥爸♥一样
Just like your father.
他不是胆小鬼
He… He’s not a coward.
-他正在意大利作战 -是吗
– He’s fighting in Italy. – Really?
但已经两年没人收到过他的消息了
But no one has heard from him in two years.
他就是个胆小的逃兵
He is a deserting coward.
他怕了 你也一样
He’s scared and so are you.
你就跟小兔子一样害怕
You’re as scared as a little rabbit.
害怕的小兔子
Scared little rabbit.
也许我们也该拧断你的脖子
Maybe we should snap your neck, too?
小兔乔乔
Jojo the rabbit.
乔乔兔
Jojo Rabbit.
乔乔兔
Jojo Rabbit.
乔乔兔 乔乔兔
Jojo Rabbit. Jojo Rabbit.
可怜的乔乔 怎么了 小男子汉
Poor Jojo. What’s wrong, little man?
-你好 阿道夫 -想跟我说说兔子的事吗
– Hi, Adolf. – Wanna tell me about that rabbit incident?
是怎么回事
What was all that about?
他们想让我杀了它
They wanted me to kill it.
抱歉 我没能做到
I’m sorry. I couldn’t.
不用担心 我一点都不在意
Don’t worry about it. I couldn’t care less.
可他们现在管我叫害怕的小兔子
But now they call me a scared rabbit.
随他们怎么说吧
Let them say whatever they want.
人们也曾说过我很多难听的话
People used to say a lot of nasty things about me.
“这家伙是个疯子”
“Oh, this guy’s a lunatic.”
“瞧瞧那个疯子 他会把我们都害死”
“Oh, look at that psycho. He’s gonna get us all killed.”
我告诉你一个小秘密 兔子可不是胆小鬼
I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. The rabbit is no coward.
不起眼的小兔子每天都面对着一个危险的世界
The humble little bunny faces a dangerous world every day,
还要为自己的家人和祖国找胡萝卜
hunting carrots for his family, for his country.
我的帝国将容纳各种动物
My empire will be full of all animals.
狮子 长颈鹿 斑马
Lions, giraffes, zebras,
犀牛 章鱼
rhinoceroses, octopuses,
犀章鱼
rhinoctopuses.
甚至是非凡的兔子
Even the mighty rabbit.
来根烟吗
Cigarette?
不 谢谢 我不抽烟
Oh, no, thanks. I don’t smoke.
我给你点真正有用的建议吧
Let me give you some really good advice.
就做兔子
Be the rabbit.
不起眼的小兔能智取它的所有敌人
The humble bunny can outwit all of his enemies.
它勇敢 悄无声息而又内心强大
He’s brave and sneaky and strong.
就 做 兔子
Be the rabbit.
乔乔
Jojo!
你还好吗 乔乔
Are you all right, Jojo?
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
没谁
Nobody.
我还以为你在哭
Oh, I thought you were crying.
你是眼泪专家吗
Are you a teardrop specialist?
不是
No.
结案了
Case closed.
现在轮到乔乔让那些竹节虫看看
Now, it’s time for Jojo to show those stick insects
谁才是真正胆小的兔子了
who is the real cowardly rabbit.
抱歉 你在说什么
I’m sorry, what are you talking about?
没什么
Never mind.
乔乔 你去哪
Jojo, where are you going?
去做兔子
To be the rabbit!
乔乔兔 乔乔兔 找萝卜 乔乔兔
Jojo Rabbit. Jojo Rabbit. Hunting carrots. Jojo Rabbit.
太棒了
Hey, this is amazing.
我们就像两头人类羚羊
We’re like two human antelopes.
好了 小伙子们 你们每个人都将有机会
Now, lads, each of you will be given the opportunity
拉燃并投掷一枚手榴弹
to ignite and throw a grenade.
我将亲自下场监督
I will personally be supervising each of you
确保你们不会把自己的眼珠子炸出来
to make sure you don’t blow your eyes out or something.
好了 谁先来
All right, who’s first?
克劳斯
Klaus.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit!
别学他
Don’t do that.
乔乔 乔乔
Jojo. Jojo.
芬克尔 芬克尔
Finkel! Finkel!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!