快点
Come on.
-跟紧他 -在你后面 上尉
– Stay on him. – Behind you, Cap.
我来看看他
I’ll check him.
小伙子们
Boys!
把战俘带走
Move the prisoners.
让战俘都排好队
Keep the prisoners all in line.
快点 动作快点
Quickly. Quickly!
什么
What?
我…我听不懂
I-I don’t understand.
走 快点走
Move! Move!
起来 狗腿子
Get up, wretched dog.
克上尉
Captain K.
你好啊 孩子
Heya, kid.
瞧瞧这阵仗
Look at all this commotion, huh?
-出什么事了 -都疯了 小家伙
– What’s happening? – Hysteria, my friend.
我们已经…我们已经走投无路了
We’ve come… We’ve come to the end.
-一切都完了 -不 我和他们不一样
– Party’s over. – No, I’m not like them.
-你害怕吗 不要害怕 -不 求你了
– Are you scared? Don’t be scared. – No. Please.
-看着我 -不 不
– Look at me. – No. No.
罗茜的事我很遗憾 她是个好人
I’m sorry about Rosie. She was a good person.
真正的好人
An actual good person.
知道吗
Okay?
没事的 孩子
It’s okay, kid.
我一直想告诉你
I’ve been meaning to tell you.
我觉得你的书真的很棒
I think your book is really great.
真的 抱歉之前嘲笑它
Ja, I’m sorry for laughing at it.
非常有创造性
Very creative.
起来 让我看看你
Come here, let’s take a look at you.
挺不错
You look good.
你没事 孩子
You’re okay, kid.
回家吧 照顾好你那个姐姐
Now, go home. Look after that sister of yours.
好吗
Okay?
滚开 滚开 犹太佬
Get away. Get away, Jew.
-什么情况 -滚开
– What’s going on? – Get away!
他是犹太佬
He’s a Jew.
闭嘴 你认识这个纳粹吗
Shut up. You know this Nazi?
-他帮了我们 -我不认识这个肮脏的犹太佬
– He helped us. – No, I don’t know this dirty Jew.
不 不
No, no…
滚开 犹太佬
Get away, Jew.
把嘴闭上 纳粹
Shut your mouth, Nazi.
-不 不 不 -离开这里 回家去
– No! No! No! – Get out of here. Go home.
-不 放开他 -回家去
– No! Leave him alone! – Go home!
不
No!
-放开我 -离开这里
– Get off! – Get out of here.
回家去
Go home!
乔乔
Jojo?
约克
Yorki!
谢天谢地 我还以为你死了
Thank God. I thought you were dead.
没有 我似乎永远死不了
No. It seems like I can never die.
我要回家看我妈妈
I’m gonna go home and see my mother.
我需要一个拥抱
I need a cuddle.
-一切都乱套了 -是啊 我知道
– Nothing makes sense anymore. – Ja, I know.
绝对不是当纳粹的好时候
It’s definitely not a good time to be a Nazi.
现在战争结束了
So now the war’s over,
至少你的女友自♥由♥了
at least your girlfriend will be free.
她可以离开了
She can leave now.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
-好的 -抱歉
– Okay. – Sorry.
回见
Later!
我回来了
I’m home.
外面什么情况
What’s going on out there?
-外面哪里 -街上 傻瓜
– Out where? – Outside, dummy.
乔乔 什么情况
Jojo, what’s going on?
出去安全吗
Is it safe to come out?
乔乔 安全吗
Jojo, is it safe?
我能离开吗
Can I leave?
不
No.
你不能离开
You can’t leave.
为什么
Why?
你必须待在这里
You have to stay here…
谁赢了
Who won?
和我一起
with me.
乔乔 谁打赢了战争
Jojo, who won… who won the war?
我们赢了
We did.
德国赢了
Germany won the war.
我很抱歉
I-I’m sorry.
喂 犹太佬
揭秘犹太人
亲爱的爱莎
“Dear Elsa.
我知道现在对你来说很艰难
“I know it’s hard for you at the moment…
我知道你想要放弃
“And I know you feel like giving up.
但你必须坚持下去
“But you have to carry on.
我和你的好朋友乔乔
“Me and your good friend, Jojo,
设计了一个计划帮你逃脱
“Have devised a plan for you to escape.
所以请听他的话
“So, please listen to him.
他会帮你离开那里
“He’s gonna help you get out of there.
然后你可以来巴黎和我住
“And then you can come live with me in Paris.
别担心乔乔
“And don’t worry about Jojo.
他会没事的
“He’ll be okay.
巴黎见
“See you in Paris.
内森
Nathan.”
-他死了 -什么
– He’s dead. – Pardon?
内森
Nathan.
他去年死了
He died last year.
肺结核
Tuberculosis.
那可真奇怪
Well… that’s weird.
这些信是谁写的
Who wrote these?
谢谢你 乔乔
Thank you, Jojo.
你一直都对我很好
You have been so good to me.
其实
Well, the thing is,
我爱你
I love you.
我知道你把我当弟弟
I know you think of me as a younger brother,
这没问题
which is fine,
反正你年纪也太大了
and, you’re too old anyway.
不过
But…
天 这里好热
Man, it’s quite hot in here.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-当弟弟爱 -当弟弟爱
– As a younger brother. – As a younger brother.
我和假内森真的有帮你逃脱的办法
Look, me and fake Nathan have found a way for you to escape.
或许你可以信任弟弟
Maybe you can trust a younger brother?
或许
Maybe.
那好
Okay, then.
收拾好你的东西
Get your things together.
我们要走了
We’re leaving.
乔乔·贝茨勒
Jojo Betzler.
十岁半
Ten and a half years old.
今天
Today,
你要尽你所能
just do what you can.
你♥他♥妈♥的想去哪啊
Where in the shit do you think you’re going, hmm?
-出去 -出去 不行
– Out. – Out? No, you don’t.
不 我们要待在这里
No, we’re gonna stay in here
你要一五一十地告诉我
and you’re gonna tell me exactly what’s going on
你和阁楼里那东西是怎么回事
with you and that thing in the attic.
那”东西”是个女孩
That “thing” is a girl.
-你爱上她了 是吗 -是的
– You’re in love with her, aren’t you? – Yes.
-承认吧 -我说了是的
– Admit it. – I just said yes.
我就知道
I knew it!
你们永远不可能
Well, it’s never gonna work out.
不 她对你来说年纪太大
No. No, she’s too old for you.
而且你很丑陋
And you’re ugly.