Oh, we were just passing by
想着可以给孩子送些小册子
and we thought we’d drop off some pamphlets for the boy.
他为我们工作
He works for us.
-我知道了 -嗯
– I see. – Ja.
-那么你呢 -你知道的
– And yourself? – Oh, you know how it is.
每天我们都会接到电♥话♥ “你好 是盖世太保吗
Every day we take a call. “Hello, is that the Gestapo?
我觉得我的冰箱后面藏了个共♥产♥党”
I believe there’s a Communist hiding behind my fridge.”
然后我们去调查 发现只是长霉了
We go around to investigate. It’s just some mold.
跟共♥产♥党差不多
So, not far off.
都是我工作的一部分
It’s all part of the job.
我就喜欢这样的小男孩卧室
Now this is my kind of little boy’s bedroom.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
他的海报
There he is.
你和朋友们可能听过谣言
You and your friends may have heard a rumor
说希♥特♥勒♥只有一个睾丸
that Hitler only has one ball.
简直是胡说八道
This is nonsense.
他有四个
He has four.
你在希♥特♥勒♥青年团做义工 对吗
So, you are volunteering at the Hitlerjugend office, yes?

Yes.
好样的
Good for you.
真希望有更多的小男孩像你一样盲目狂热
I wish more of our young boys had your blind fanaticism.
这些蠢货到底想干什么
What on Earth are those oafs up to?
不如我们到楼上去看看 好吗
Why don’t we go upstairs and see, yes?
你知道你妈妈在哪吗
Do you know where your mother is?
不知道 应该是进城了
No. I think she’s in town.
她最近在家的时间多吗
Has she been spending much time at home?
她很忙
She is quite busy.
是吗
Is she?
我很高兴看到你穿着
Well, I’m pleased to see that you’re wearing your…
青年团制♥服♥
jugend uniform,
但是
but…
你的刀呢
where is your knife?
你必须随身携带青年团佩刀 你的刀呢
You must always carry your DJ knife. Where is it?
-我把它放在了 -在这
– I left it… – It’s here.
你是哪位
And who might you be?
你又是哪位 你在我家干什么
Well, who might you be? And what are you doing in my house?
你也住在这吗
You live here too?
我是他姐姐 英格
I’m his sister, Inge.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Heil Hitler. – Heil Hitler.
我不知道你有姐姐 乔纳斯
I did not know you had a sister, Johannes.
有时候他巴不得我死了
Sometimes he’d prefer if I was dead.
对吧 小科学怪人
Isn’t that right, little Frankenstein?
行了 没有必要
Now, now. There is no need to attack
攻击他丑陋的外表
his hideous physical deformity.
这是战争留下的伤痕
That is a war wound.
但是 为什么他的刀在你手上
But, uh, why do you have his knife?
我要守卫我的房♥间 因为他总是闯进来
I’m guarding my room because he refuses to stay out of it.
你在里面藏了什么
Well, what do you have hidden in there?
你也知道 女孩的东西
Oh, you know, girl stuff.
我可以进去吗
May I?
当然
Naturally.
我们要处理不计其数的举报
You see, we deal with an inordinate number of reports,
告发和普通调查
denunciations and general investigations.
当然 我们的确有兴趣
And, of course, we are indeed interested
处理犯罪和反♥党♥情绪
in problems of crime and anti-party sentiment,
但是我们最担心的
but we still have one greater concern,
出自童话故事《金发姑娘和三只熊》
就是”金发姑娘”
that of the “Goldilockses.”
偷偷摸摸 吃别人的食物
Sneaking around, eating other people’s food,
睡别人的床
sleeping in their beds.
实在是很没礼貌
It really is quite rude.
你应该不介意把证件给我看看吧
I don’t suppose I could see your papers, could I?
证件 贝茨勒小姐 请快点
Papers, Miss Betzler. Quickly, please.
我们没那么多时间
We don’t have all day.
好的 当然可以
Yes, of course.
英格·贝茨勒
这张照片几岁拍的
How old are you in this photo?
三年前拍的
They’re three years old.
我当时十四岁
I was 14.
出生日期
Date of birth?
5月1日
First of May.
1929年
1929.
正确 谢谢 英格
Correct. Thank you, Inge.
去拍张新的 这张照片看着像鬼一样
Get a new photo. You look like a ghost in this one.
等等
Wait.
这是
What is…
什么
this?
喂 犹太佬
揭秘犹太人
《喂 犹太佬》
Yoohoo Jew.
告诉我 谁写的
Tell me, who did this?
是我
I did.
是揭秘犹太人的
It’s an exposé on Jews.
他们的思想 行为以及长相
How they think, behave, look.
是送给元首的礼物
It’ll be a gift to the Führer.
各位 你们一定要来看看这个
Guys, you have to see this.
看看这个 他有条尾巴
Oh, look at this one. He has a tail.
这个像蝙蝠一样倒挂着
There’s one of them hanging upside down like a bat.
这一副 是头的画像
This one here, it is a drawing of their heads.
是谁在操控他们头脑内部的机器
And who is operating the machinery of their brains?
恶魔
The devil.
真有趣 因为这就是事实
It’s funny ’cause it’s true.
看看这个愚蠢的小犹太人
Look at this little, stupid Jew.
长着犄角
There they are with horns.
这是什么
What is this?
“去死吧 内森 去死吧”
“Die, Nathan, die.”
“杀死内森的方法”
“Ways of killing Nathan.”
内森被蛇折磨
Nathan being tortured by snakes.
被木棍捅
Poked with sticks.
被大炮发射出去
Being fired from a cannon
被辱骂
and just being called names.
内森被老式自行车的轮子压扁
Nathan being crushed under the wheel of an old-time penny-farthing bicycle.
请问谁是内森
Who is Nathan, please?
一个男孩
Just some boy.
内森被架在火上烤
Nathan being roasted over an open fire.
让我想起来我们得回去了
Reminds me, we must get back and…
-记得吗 那个人还被我们吊在那呢 -对对
– You remember? Cause we left that guy hanging up. – Ja. Ja.
感谢你的作品 能让我开心一整天
Thank you for this. You have really made my day.
希望你能继续写
I do hope you continue with it.
当然了
And, of course,
如果你看到可疑的人 给我们打电♥话♥
if you see anything suspicious, give us a ring.
再见
Good day.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
很高兴认识你 英格
Nice to meet you, Inge.
待在家里 乔乔
Stay home, Jojo.
照看好你的家人
Look after your family.
看好这把刀
Look after this knife.
爱莎 你骗过他们了
Elsa, you fooled them.
5月7日
May seventh.
什么
What?
她是5月7日出生的 不是5月1日
She was born on the seventh, not the first.
他帮了我们
He was helping us.
他们会回来的
They’ll be back.
他们会查出来她已经死了 我也死定了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!