This momentous decree came
犹如灯塔的光芒 给千百万黑奴带来了希望
as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves
他们在那摧残生命的不义之火中备受煎熬
who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.
它之到来犹如欢乐的黎明
It came as a joyous daybreak
囚禁他们的漫漫长夜结束了
to end the long night of their captivity (囚禁).
但是 一百年以后
But one hundred years later,
黑人仍然没有得到自♥由♥
the Negro still is not free.
黑人的生活仍然是令人遗憾地残缺
The life of the Negro is still sadly crippled
就是因为受到种族隔离的束缚
by the manacles of segregation
还有种族歧视的束缚
and the chains of discrimination.
一百年以后
One hundred years later,
黑人生活在穷困的孤岛之上
the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty
处于物质充裕的海洋中间
in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.
一百年以后
One hundred years later,
黑人仍然萎缩在
the Negro is still languished
美国社会的角落里…
in the corners of American society…
广播里是谁在说话?
Who’s on the radio?
…并且意识到自己是故土家园中的流亡者
…and finds himself in exile (放逐) in his own land.
是总统
He’s the president.
现在 我们需要我们自己的钱
Now, we need our own money.
我们需要他妈的自己的钱 关于这个你能说些什么?
We need our fucking money. So what do you say about it?
没有臭狗屎! 没有更多的钱
There’s no fucking shit! No more money.
“蝴蝶”!检查房♥子后面
Butterfly! Check behind the house.
你以为我蠢吗?你以为我开玩笑吗?
You think I’m stupid? You think I’m joking?
外面有辆旧美国车 你要带走电池吗?
The old American car outside, you took the batteries?
带走所有东西 轮胎和电池就在外面烧掉
Take everything. The tires and the batteries are buried outside.
带上钥匙 带走你所想要的并离开
Take the keys, take what you want and leave.
放下所有东西!所有的美元 所有的!
Put it all down! All the US dollars and all!
和他们所有的精美钻石 他们在戏弄我们
With all their fancy diamonds, they’re mocking us.
– “没有好建议” – 在 长官
– No Good Advice. – Yes, sir.
我要带走这个 送给“爱人丽塔”
I’ll take this one for Lovelita.
– 好看吗? – 是的
– It’s fine? – Yeah.
很不错
It’s good.
老家伙 你和你的丈夫受过教育 我来和你说
Old woman, you and your husband are educated, let me tell you.
我要你回答一个问题
I want you to answer one question.
你们两个一起
The two of you all.
一个三角形的面♥积♥怎么算?
What’s the area of a triangle?
你能说吗?
You can’t talk?
你们会失去房♥子里的所有东西
You’ll lose everything in the house here.
所有的!
All!
并且受损失者会死
And losers will die.
我再给你们一个机会
I’ll give you one more chance.
只有这一次
Only one more.
十的立方是多少?
How much is ten to the third power?
十的立方是一千
Ten to the third power is one thousand.
六次方是一百万
To the sixth power is one million.
要求三角形的面♥积♥
As for the surface of a triangle,
它等于底边乘以高再除以二
it is equal to the base multiplied by the height and divided by two.
现在 求你让我们离开
Now, please, just leave us alone.
我们给你所有东西
We’ve given you everything.
什么?你有什么?
What? What do you have?
你的所有金子和钻石!
With all your gold and diamonds!
你什么工作?
What’s your job?
你最好闭嘴!
You better shut up!
– 我是高中老师 – 高中老师?
– I’m a high-school teacher. – High-school teacher?
该死的杜高女人
You fucking Dogo woman.
你以为比我聪明吗?
You think you smarter than me?
我是中学二级 但我上过中学三♥级♥的课
I was in the second grade, but I took third-grade lessons.
和你知道的所有书一起 你的国家结束了
With all the books you know, your country is finished.
我妻子不是杜高人 她是来自你们的部落
My wife isn’t Dogo, she’s from your tribe.
– 别伤害她 – 证明给我看!
– Don’t hurt her. – Prove it!
我就是所谓的杜高人
I’m the one who’s Dogo.
你说我们的土语?
You speak my dialect?
我只说英语 我不出生在这里
I only speak English, I wasn’t born here.
我父亲是一个大使
My father was an ambassador.
大使?
Ambassador?
那你能听懂我们的土语吗?
So you understand our dialect?
当然
Of course.
证明给我看!
Prove it!
我给你两分钟
I give you two minutes.
– 杀了他们!- 让我们分钱吧!
– Kill them! – Let’s split!
他们没意思 没有什么可拿的
They’re boring, there’s nothing to loot.
让我们去抢其它的房♥子!
Let’s go loot other houses!
时间到了
Time is up.
时间没有了
Time finished.
你出生在国外很槽糕 下一刻你会出生在这里!
Too bad you were born abroad. Next time you be born here!
我毫不在乎 我爱我的丈夫
I don’t give a damn, I love my husband.
你在侮辱我的将军吗?
So you insult my general?
看着这个否则我要爆你的头!
Watch it or I’ll blow your head off!
你可以杀了我 但是别碰我妻子
You can kill me, but don’t touch my wife.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
– 站起来!- 这是命令!
– Stand up! – That’s an order!
你支持那个愚蠢的总统!
You supported the stupid president!
你是通敌者!
Collaborators!
嘿 老家伙!
Hey old man!
– 把衣服脱了! – 快点脱掉!
– Get undressed! – Make it fast!
– 杜高人是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥! – 快点!
– Dogos are traitors! – Fast!
准备干♥你♥的老婆 马上 就在卧室里!
You’ll fuck your wife, right now, in the living room!
– 脱掉该死的衣服! – 脱掉!
– Take off your fucking clothes! – Do it!
脱掉裤子!
Trousers off!
把手放下
Put them down.
现在为我开始干吧!快!快!
Now fuck for me now! Quick! Quick!
开始操!
Start fucking!
看看他的大JJ
Look at his big dick!
想死吗 老家伙?
You wanna die, old man?
操她!
Fuck her!
你们拿走所有的钱并且杀死我们的人!
You take all our money and kill our people!
– 该死的妓♥女♥!- “爱人丽塔” 发生什么事了?
– Fucking whore! – What happen to you, Lovelita?
– 他是我男人! – 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
– He’s my man! – Who the fuck are you?
我自己玩得高兴 该死的杜高人!
I enjoy myself. Fucking Dogo!
– 走!- 把枪放下来
– Move! – Put the arm down.
– 走! – 放下枪
– Move! – Put it down.
你认为我是谁?
Who you think I am?
对我你想要做什么都可以?
You do whatever you want with me?
我们走 强尼!
Let’s go, Johnny!
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
她到底是谁?
Who the fuck is she?
带上武器
Take the weapon.
– 早上好 将军 – 你的人在哪里?
– Good morning, general. – Where are your men?
我不知道 将军
I don’t know, general.
别叫我将军
Don’t call me general.
我在正规军里面
I’m in the regular army.
我很荣幸成为一个下士
I’m proud to be a corporal
也是总统的卫士
and also the president’s bodyguard.
没有男人 没有战争!
No men, no war!
没有更多的战争 我们干什么?
So no more war, what we do now?
为什么问我?不久 你就会上缴武器了
Why ask me that? Soon, you’ll turn in your weapon.
我们不想武装孩子
We don’t want boys with arms.
找其它事情去做吧!
Find something else to do!
– 将军 我们的钱呢? – 没有什么钱
– General, our money? – There’s no money.
你打这场仗并且抢了很多东西
You fought the war and looted a lot of things.
你为你自己服务!我没有钱给你
You served yourself! I got no money for you.
总统亏欠我们的 这是我们的权利
The president owes us. It’s our right.
有权利也有责任
There are rights and duties.
– 你是在正规军里面吗? – 我不是平民
– You, in the regular army? – I’m no civilian.
是的 你是的
Yes, you are.
我可以把你送到难民营充当抵押品
I can send you in a refugee camp to serve as security
并且看守杜高人
and watch over the Dogos.
你必须停止部族主义 对待他们就像其他部落一样
You gotta stop tribality. Treat them like other tribes.
我说得够清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
去洗洗澡 你真脏!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!