该死的杜高人
Fucking Dogo man!
杜高人该死!
You Dogo fuck!
所有人都上车!
Everybody on board!
强尼!
Johnny!
疯狗强尼!
Johnny Mad Dog!
“没有好建议”在等你
No Good Advice is waiting for you.
我们在等你!
We’re waiting for you!
你干什么?
What you doing?
佛佛 我准备把你藏在这里
Fofo, I’m going to hide you in here.
不要出来 我和爸爸不久就回来
Don’t come out, I’ll be back soon with dad.
坐下
Sit.
– 政♥府♥军! – 一群傻♥逼♥!
– Government troops! – Pussies!
所有人上车!
All men on board!
爸爸!
Dad!
佛佛!
Fofo!
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
– 我们去哪儿? – 他妈的闭嘴!
– Where we going? – Shut your fucking mouth!
我们要杀死这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
We’ll kill the motherfuckers!
士兵在哪儿?
Where are the soldiers?
我不知道
I don’t know.
敌人!
Enemy!
走!这儿有敌人!
Move! Enemy around!
离开公路!
Move off the road!
离开公路 这儿有敌人!
Move off the road, enemy around!
离开公路!
Move off the road!
离开!
Move!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!走!走!
Motherfucker! Move! Move!
操 抓住这个人
Shit, let’s carry the man.
“鸡毛”
Chicken Hair,
当心 兄弟
watch out, bro.
这儿危险
It’s dangerous here.
我看见那儿冒烟了
I saw some smoke up there.
快!我们带他离开这儿
Fast! Let’s get him out of here.
房♥子里有狙击手!
Sniper in the building!
援兵 1 2 3!
Reinforcements 1 ,2,3!
全部干掉了!警报解除!
All clear, all clear!
我死后的愿望是…
It is my will that when I die
别埋葬我 别埋葬我
Don’t bury me, don’t bury me
把我的JJ切下放进酒精里
You cut my dick in alcohol
告诉我妻子并把它交给她
And call my wife and give it to her
她要哭就让她哭
And when she cry, let her cry
她要打滚就让她打滚
When she roll let her rock
她该死的想怎样就怎样算了
And what the fuck she thinks she is
她和我的JJ胡搞
She fucking around with my GI dick
别的男人会劝她
Another man will counsel her
别的男人会安慰她
Another man will comfort her
带上我的步♥枪♥和帽子
Take my rifle and my bonnet
告诉我儿子并给他
Call my son and give it to him
让他自卫或者让他打仗
Let him defend or let him fight
为了他的国家 为了他的人♥民♥
For his country, for his people
这就是我的愿望…
It is my will…
– 死亡交易者!- 至死方休
– Death dealer! – No die, no rest.
先生们 继续走
Gentlemen, keep moving.
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
– 该死的造♥反♥派! – 他们都该去死
– Fuck you rebels! – They all deserve death.
避开!
Stand back!
走!
Move!
– 退后! – 该死的离开大门!
– Back off! – Fucking move away from the gate!
这是个紧急医疗站
It’s an emergency hospital.
我们必须保护这个医疗站
We have to protect the hospital.
在我♥干♥掉你前离开!
Move from the gate before I kill you!
将军要求我们找到政♥府♥军队!
Our general wants us to find the government troops!
里面不允许带武器!没人能带武器进去
No arms allowed inside! No one can enter armed.
– 我不能丢下武器 – 你必须这样
– I can’t leave my weapon. – You have to.
我的武器就是我的父亲和母亲!
My weapon is my mother and my father!
这儿不允许带武器!
No arm is allowed in here!
没人阻止你进去
Nobody’s stopping you from entering.
不允许带武器 这是个医院
No arms allowed, it’s a hospital.
谁要你给我下命令?我们就要进去
Who are you to give me orders? We’ll enter today.
里面有什么军队?
Any troops inside?
没有 这儿只有平民
No, we only have civilians.
他们只是计数的人 我们是打仗的人!
They’re the only ones who count. We’re the ones fighting the war!
你就站在这里!
You’re just standing around!
你说该死的英语?
You speak the fuck English?
我们有一个受伤的士兵 所以我们要进去!
We have a wounded soldier, so we wanna go inside!
你想没命吗?
You wanna lose your lives?
你知道总统已经死了
You know that the president is already dead.
我们现在控制了城市
We control the city now.
我们要进去检查
We want to go inside and check.
我们是自♥由♥战士!
We’re freedom fighters!
带上伤员 我们进去
Take our wounded and we’ll go.
你要阻止我们?
Who are you to stop us?
– 我们给国家带来和平 – 我们要进去
– We brought peace to our country. – We want inside.
– 我们要进去! – 打开大门!
– We want in! – Open the gate!
敢动那个门就干掉你们
We’ll kill you all if you touch that gate.
一个一个干掉你们!
We’ll kill you one by one!
– 退后 – 叫一个医生!
– Back off. – Call a medic!
长官!
Officer!
叫医生来
Get the medics.
这儿有个受伤的士兵 你这儿有受伤的士兵?
We got a wounded soldier. You got wounded soldiers here?
如果他有什么事情 我们会杀光你们!
If anything happens to him, we’ll kill you all!
– 撤退 – 他最好没死
– Retreat. – He better not die.
我们就在那儿设立一个岗哨
We’re setting up a post right there.
他死了 我们就杀光你们
If he dies, we’ll kill you all.
该死的联♥合♥国♥士兵 你们在离开我们的国家前都会死
Fucking UN soldiers, you’ll die before you leave our country.
你们藏匿了政♥府♥军
You’re hiding government troops.
如果他有什么事情
If anything happens to him,
你们所有人都要死
all of you all will die.
这是我们的国家 藐视我们就会死!
It’s our country, defy us and you’ll die!
如果我们在这儿发现了政♥府♥军
If we find government troops here,
你们所有人都准备去死!
you’re all gonna die!
撤退!
Retreat!
脏东西!
Dirty ass!
– 他是你父亲? – 是的
– Is he your father? – Yes.
– 他怎么了? – 他被子弹打中了
– What happened to him? – He was hit by a bullet.
– 子弹? – 是的
– A bullet? – Yes.
– 你在这儿多久了? – 不算久
– How long you been here? – Not too long.
– 他会没事的 好吗? – 好的
– He’ll be okay, all right? – All right.
– 好好照顾他 – 好的
– Take good care of him. – Okay.
爸爸
Dad,
别担心
don’t worry.
一切会好起来的
Everything will be okay.
该怎么对付这些联♥合♥国♥士兵?
What we gonna do with the UN soldiers?
里面有许多杜高人
They got a lot of Dogos inside.
我们不担心杜高人
We’re not afraid of the Dogo people.
我们是勇敢的士兵
We are brave soldiers.
你害怕联♥合♥国♥士兵吗?
You afraid of the UN soldiers?
该死的闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
我决定的是战术上的撤退
I decided to make a tactical retreat.
那我们现在做什么?
So what do we do now?
等将军的电♥话♥
We wait for the general’s call.
现在我们都饿了 “没有好建议”
We’re all hungry now, No Good Advice.
杀掉这头该死的猪吧
Let’s kill the fucking pig.
我不打算杀掉猪
I’m not ready to kill my pig.
– 杀掉它 – 不!
– Kill the pig. – No!
– 我们饿了 杀掉猪 – 我不打算杀
– We’re hungry, kill the pig. – I’m not ready.
– 不要那样和我讲话 – 我不打算杀
– Don’t talk to me like that. – I’m not ready.
你以为这是个人吗? 它比我们好?
You think it’s a human being? It’s better than us?
所有人都饿了
Everybody’s hungry.
– 我们现在就杀 – 不
– We’ll kill it now. – No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!