– 你们不想要死… – 没有出生!
– You don’t wanna die… – Don’t be born!
– 疯狗!- 到 将军!
– Mad Dog! – Yes, general!
下一个任务是行动到大使♥馆♥
Your next mission is to move to the embassy.
– 在我到那儿之前要保证安全 – 是 将军!
– Secure the area until I get there. – Yes, sir, general!
– 你们不想要死… – 没有出生!
– You don’t wanna die… – Don’t be born!
先生们 我们出发
Gentlemen, let’s move.
爸爸
Dad,
我好害怕
I’m scared.
– 你去哪儿?! – 我求你了 长官
– You, where you going! – I beg you, chief.
操蛋!
Fucking ass!
你的来♥复♥枪♥!
Your rifle’s mine!
佛佛
Fofo.
起来 我们要走 快点
Get up, we need to go, hurry up.
你的鞋子 快点!
Your shoes, hurry up!
– 别像傻瓜似的 他们很近了 – 佛佛 快点!
– Don’t be foolish, they’re near. – Fofo, hurry up!
– 去你姐姐那儿 – 和我们一起吧 爸爸 求你了
– Go with your sister. – Go with us, dad, please.
我求你了 我会照顾你的
I beg you, I’ll take good care of you.
– 去你姐姐那儿 – 带上独轮手推车!
– Go with your sister. – Bring the wheelbarrow !
– 你不能这样抛弃我们 – 我没有抛弃你们 现在走吧
– You can’t forsake us like this. – I’m not forsaking you. Now leave.
– 爸爸 求你!- 离开
– Dad, please! – Leave.
离开!
Leave!
爸爸 开门
Dad, open this door.
爸爸 我们不能就这样离开
Dad, we can’t leave like this.
你得和我们一起 我求你了
You have to come with us. Please, I beg you.
开门!Open this door!
爸爸!
Dad!
靠那头猪!
Look at that pig!
嘿!他妈的站住!
Hey you, fucking stop!
说你呢 他妈的站住!你去哪儿?
You, I said fucking stop! Where you going?
你带这头猪上哪儿?
Where you taking that pig?
我要把猪带走
I’m carrying the pig across.
– 什么?- 过桥
– What? – The bridge.
– 谁给你的猪?- 一个老人
– Who gave it to you? – An old man.
– 一个老人?- 是的
– An old man? – Yes.
你…猪!
You… The pig!
我们是一群战士
We’re a troop of fighters.
你们只是抢劫者!
You’re just a looter!
– 这是我的猪!- 我求你了
– It’s my pig! – I beg you.
– 什么?- 我求你了
– What? – I beg you.
求我?把该死的猪放下!You beg me? Put the fucking pig down!
快!
Quick!
这是我的猪 傻♥逼♥抢劫者!
It’s my pig, stupid old looter!
坐下
Sit down.
你是骗子 是该死的抢劫者
You liar. You fucking looter.
猪是你偷的 却说别人给你的!
You stole the pig and say somebody gave it to you!
把该死的大衣脱下!
Take off your fucking coat!
你这个该死的抢劫者!
You’re a fucking looter!
我说 脱下!
I said, take it off!
猪归我了
The pig’s for me.
去告诉猪的主人就说是“没有好建议”拿走了
Got tell the owner that No Good Advice took it.
你明白了?
You hear?
当我讲话时看着我的脸!
Look me in the face when I talk to you!
站球起来 滚蛋!
Get the fuck up and go!
有事吗?“永远不死”将军
Yes, general Never Die?
你在哪儿?你的位置是什么?
Where are you? What is your position?
我们控制了整个区域
We control the whole area.
走!
Go!
我的人正在巡逻
My men are on patrol.
街道上是空的 街道上一个人也没有
The streets are empty, there’s nobody on the streets.
你没有自尊 老家伙!
You got no self respect, old man!
所有人都在等待你们!快点!
Everybody’s waiting for you! Hurry!
“鸡毛”!过来!汇报!
Chicken Hair! Come here! Report!
我们要把老家伙的猪带上卡车
We’re gonna carry the old man’s pig to the truck.
放到我的脖子上
Put it on my neck.
走 拿着大衣
Go, take the coat.
– C.Y.A!- 保护好自己!
– C.Y.A! – Cover your ass!
– 你们都知道吗?- 不知道
– You all know what? – No.
在任何时候
At any moment,
如果发现周围有抢劫者 我就干掉他!
if I see a looter around here, I’ll damage his life!
我不想看到这儿有抢劫者
I don’t wanna see no looter here.
– 你们明白吗? – 是的 长官!
– You hear? – Yes, sir!
行动 所有人行动!
Deploy. All men deploy!
我发现了一个武器
I found a weapon.
– 哪里?- 在那边
– Where? – Over there.
弹夹里有二十发子弹
20 shots in the magazine.
– 什么样的武器?- 一把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
– What weapon is it? – An Uzi.
– 中国货?- 不 是以色列的
– Chinese? – No, Israeli.
切克·诺里斯在“三角洲”部队用过的
Chuck Norris used it in Delta Force.
那要小心点!
So be careful!
“以色列人”或者“切克·诺里斯”也许在附近
The Israelis or Chuck Norris might be around.
– “蝴蝶” – 在 长官
– Butterfly. – Yes, sir.
试试这把枪
Try this arm.
对它要小心一点
Be careful with it.
试一下!别吓得要命 试一下!
Try it! Don’t be scared. Try it!
– 趴在地上! – 该死的坐下!
– On the ground! – Sit the fuck down!
看着长官!
Look at the chief!
口令?
The password?
对着长官!
Face the chief!
不想说话?
You don’t wanna talk?
口令是什么?
What’s the password?
– 桶里面是什么? – 水果…香蕉
– What’s in your bucket? – Fruit… Bananas.
哦 你的香蕉是橙色的吗?你觉得我傻?
Oh, your bananas are orange? You think I’m stupid?
该死的骗子!你是杜高人
Fucking liar! You’re a Dogo man.
脏东西!今天我要杀了你!
Dirty ass! I’ll kill you today!
你是政♥府♥的警♥察♥?
You a government trooper?
脱掉他的衣服并绑起来
Take his clothes off and tie him up.
– 你母亲叫什么? – 奥陶兹
– Your ma’s name? – Ataouza.
– 你父亲叫什么? – 艾伯耶
– Your pa’s name? – Abriye.
瞧这人身上的标记
Look at the mark on this man.
看起来像政♥府♥军的士兵
He looks like a government fighter.
他是一个政♥府♥军士兵
He’s a government troop man.
你的末日到了
Today is his last day.
让我看看你的手指
Show me your finger.
这人是个该死的士兵!
That man’s a fucking fighter!
他在否认!
He’s denying it!
– 谁在对我的小卡车开枪? – 不是我
– Who fired at my pickup? – Not me.
说老实话 是你吗?
Tell me the truth. Was it you?
我没有开枪
I didn’t fire.
你为什么有乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥?
Why did you have the Uzi then?
– 我没有 – 为什么要藏起来?
– I didn’t. – So why you hiding?
我的橘子
My oranges.
你藏起来是为了橘子?
You were hiding for your oranges?
我妈妈派我去找吃的
My ma sent me to look for food.
说实话!
Tell the truth!
要撒谎就杀了你
You lie and I’ll kill you.
谁朝我小卡车开枪?
Who fired at my pickup?
看着我!
Look at me!
为什么要为政♥府♥打仗?
Why you fight for the government?
你会死于贫穷
You’ll die poor.
长官 我以前看过那个人
Chief, I seen that man before.
他是个该死的政♥府♥军士兵
He’s a fucking government troop man.
他是搞侦察的
He was on reconnaissance.
当我们发现这些间谍时 他们假装哭叫
When we catch these spies they pretend to cry,
但不是真的哭叫 他们会从背后袭击我们
but they are not crying, they can hit us in the back.
他是个敌人
He’s an enemy.
今天你完蛋了 哥们
You’ll die today, my boy.
– 我不是士兵 我在上学 – 什么学校?
– I’m not a fighter, I go to school. – What school?
– 什么学校? – 卫理公会教派的
– What school? – Methodist.
– 你的老师呢? – 佩里老师
– Your teacher? – Teacher Perry.
臭嘴!
Stink mouth!
该死的杜高人!
You fucking Dogo man!