把包给我
Give me your bag.
“没有好建议” 拿着包
No Good Advice, hold the bag.
– 你知道这儿有这个女人吗? – 不知道
– You know this woman here? – No.
不要!
Please!
以前我在哪儿见过她
I’ve seen her somewhere before.
她是播送消息的那个人
She’s the one who gives the news.
她是个女新闻人
She’s the newswoman.
她谈论我们 说我们是造♥反♥派 是来杀死人♥民♥的
She talks about us, says we’re rebels, coming to kill the people.
– 就是塔尼亚·托友 – 我不认识那个女人
– That’s Tanya Toyo. – I don’t know that woman.
你是塔尼亚·托友?
You sure you’re Tanya Toyo?
你确定?
You sure?
该死的杜高女人!
A fucking Dogo woman!
你看她很不错吧?
You see how fine she is?
你想要逃跑?
You wanna escape from us?
我意见是杀了这个女人
My advice, kill the woman.
不要 不要
Please. Please.
那个东西是什么意思? 政♥府♥的钱在哪里?
What’s that look mean? Where’s the government money?
今天我要操你 你谈论过我们!我要操你!
I’ll fuck you today. You talk about us! I’ll fuck you!
“没有好建议” 拿着我的枪
No Good Advice, hold my gun.
张开大腿
Spread your legs.
给我们搞点乐趣
You make fun of us.
我求你了
I beg you.
张开大腿!
Spread your legs!
瞧 她假装吓得要命了
Look, she’s acting like she’s scared.
长官 我也想要干♥她♥
Chief, I wanna do her too.
当谈论我们时要诚实
Be honest when you talk about us.
“没有好建议” 她是你的了
No Good Advice, she’s all yours.
张开大腿!
Spread your legs!
我要干♥你♥!
I’m gonna fuck you!
战争导致人♥民♥流离失所
The war has displaced people.
很多家庭失去了他们的亲属和爱人
Most families have lost relatives and loved ones.
我失去了六个家庭成员:
I lost six family members:
我妈妈 我奶奶 我父亲…
my mother, my grandmother, my father…
很突然的 造♥反♥派出现了
Suddenly, the rebels show up
抓走你们的人 三个或者四个家庭成员
and grab your people, three or four family members,
在你面前杀死了他们
and kill them in front of you.
你被逼着笑 这些孩子 他们说“给我笑!”
You’re forced to laugh. The kids, they say, “Laugh.”
如果你哭了 你就会死掉
And if you cry, you die.
当我们坐下来思考的时候 我只是不知道
When I sit and think, I just don’t know.
我没有任何可以提建议给我的人
I got nobody around to advise me.
一个也没有
Nobody.
我没有看到我的妈妈
I didn’t lay eyes on my mother.
我离开了一个星期时间 他们就杀死了所有人
I left for one week and they killed all of them.
你是谁?
Who are you?
死亡交易者
Death dealer.
– 口令? – 至死不休
– Password? – No die, no rest.
我是将军手下士兵!
I’m General Dirty Soldier!
我是“没有好建议”
I’m No Good Advice.
没有男人 没有战争!
No men, no war!
– 什么是什么! – 该死的什么!
– What the what! – What the fuck!
– 我做鬼脸! – 离我远点!
– I make a face! – Stay away from me!
保护好自己!
Cover your ass!
战争呐喊!
The war cry!
叫我疯狗
Call me Mad Dog.
我是“没有好建议”
I’m No Good Advice!
我们是该死的士兵! 我是年轻少校
We’re fucking soldiers! I’m Young Major.
我们搞死那些狗东西!
We’ll fuck up the dogs!
我是小恶魔 我要把你的心剥出来!
I’m Small Devil, and I’ll rip your heart out!
没有必要胡闹了
No need to be fucking around.
没有必要浪费时间了
No need to be wasting time.
我要成为突击队员
I wanna be a Ranger.
突击队员是混账东西
A Ranger was a motherfucker.
突击队员是勇敢的战士
A Ranger was a brave soldier.
– 我是对的还是错的? – 对的
– Am I right or wrong? – You right.
– 如果我错了就告诉我 – 你♥他♥妈♥是对的
– Tell me if I’m wrong. – You damn fucking right.
疯狗!
Mad Dog!
是 长官
Yes, general.
让你的人为明天作准备
Get your men prepared for tomorrow.
所有人准备 携带弹♥药♥和所有东西
Everybody get ready, pack the ammunition and everything.
我们明天要放火烧城市 你是目标指挥官
We set fire to the city tomorrow. You’re the target commander.
我需要尽快拿下这个城市
I need the city asap.
– 明白了吗?- 是的 将军
– You got it? – Yes, general.
去准备吧
Go and get prepared.
先生们 我们为国家再次完成了伟大的任务
Gentlemen, we have again done a great task for this country
那就是占领电视台
by capturing the TV station
那里是政♥府♥用来对外面世界宣传的地方
that the government used for propaganda to the outside world.
如果没有电视台
Without the TV station,
就没有任何办法和人♥民♥联♥系♥了
there are no means to communicate with the people.
接下来几天里我就会在城市里了
In a few days we’ll be in the city.
一旦到了那儿 我们就抓捕杜高人
Once there, we’ll chase the Dogos out,
逐间房♥子 逐个街道 直到除掉他们为止
house by house, street by street, until we get rid of them.
前面有个桥
There’s a bridge ahead.
当我们到达桥那里时
When we get on the bridge,
我们就向城市开火
we’ll put fire to the city
并让总统下台
and get the president out of power.
我们需要解放人♥民♥ 把自♥由♥带给人♥民♥
We need to liberate our people, bring freedom to our people.
我们需要确保国家资源用在正道上
We have to make sure our resources are used in the right way.
杜高人曾无休止地压♥迫♥我们的人♥民♥
The Dogos have been oppressing our people forever.
注意提防他们
Be very wary of them.
注意他们头上的行李
Watch out for the luggage on their heads.
他们能在床垫里藏武器
They can hide weapons in their mattresses.
我不希望你们在任务中挂掉
I don’t want you to die on the mission.
此次任务非常关键
The mission is crucial.
你们是为任务而牺牲
Your life is tied to the mission.
保护好你们自己 明白了?
Be careful with your life! Am I clear?
明白 长官!
Yes, sir!
他们会在背后偷袭你们
They can shoot you in the back.
我不希望你们在任务中失去生命
I don’t want you to lose your lives on this mission.
– 明白吗?- 是的 长官!
– You get it? – Yes, sir!
我们准备到达城市 让总统下台!
We’re going to reach the city and get the president out of power!
你 认识我吗?
You, you know me?
我是疯狗强尼 童子军的指挥官
I’m Johnny Mad Dog, Small Boy Unit commander.
– 你的名字?- 法特玛塔
– Your name! – Fatumata.
法特玛塔 杜高女孩
Fatumata, you Dogo girl.
但是今天你可以加入我们
But today you’ll join my unit.
– 为何? – 闭嘴 “没有好建议”
– What for? – Shut up, No Good Advice.
但是她是杜高人
But she’s a Dogo.
这个女孩可以帮我们干掉该死的杜高总统
The girl will help us kill the fucking Dogo president.
我们国家将获得和平
We’ll get peace in our country.
获得自♥由♥ 你愿意吗?
Freedom in our country, you like it?
跟我来 我们走
Follow me. Let’s go.
– 准备好和我一起去打仗了吗?- 是的 长官!
– You ready to fight the war with me? – Yes, sir!
– 死亡交易者 你们听明白了? – 是的 长官!
– Death dealers, you listening? – Yes, sir!
你们是死亡交易者 造♥反♥派
You are the death dealers, rebels.
我们正打算开始执行任务
We are now about to start our mission.
先生们 你们要沉着
Gentlemen, I want you to be calm.
这是我们的战争
This war is our war.
释放你们的心灵 向战士一样去战斗
Free your heart. Fight the war as a soldier.
放松思想包袱
Relax your mind.
敞开心扉 为了革命
Open your heart to the revolution.
去战斗 不撤退 不要考虑回家
Fight, no retreat. Don’t think about home.
革命成功之后你们将得到好处的
After the revolution you’ll get your benefits.
钱也会发的 你们会看到你们的父母
Money will be given and you’ll go see your parents.
我们需要去占领整个城市
We need to go and capture the whole fucking city.
你们应该去
You need to go.
不撤退 不投降… 没有爸爸妈妈…
No retreat, no surrender… No ma and pa…
任何谈论爸妈的士兵将被处决
Any soldier talking about ma and pa will be executed.
先生们 死亡交易者造♥反♥派 要坚定并且警惕
Gentlemen, death dealer rebels, be strong and vigilant.
伙计们 看看你们自己 现在你们刀枪不入了!
Guys, you seen it for yourselves, you’re now bullet-proof!
不要从战场上撤退 如果他们开火 你们就反击
Don’t draw back from war, if they fire at you, fire back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!