这边走!
This way!
出来!
Get out!
滚到这儿来!
Get your ass here!
开门!
Open the door!
你 出来!
You, get out!
干什么的?
What you doing?
滚到这儿来!
Bring your ass here!
你去哪里?
Where you going?
嗨 你!
Hey you!
和其他人一起!
With the others!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
笨蛋!
Stupid!
这儿有政♥府♥军吗?
Any government troops here?
你想争论?
You wanna argue?
去死!
You dead!
– 你窝藏军队! – 我没有 孩子
– You hiding troops! – No, my son.
那笨蛋在哪里?
Where’s the food?
你不想要谈谈?
You don’t wanna talk?
我们住这里 兄弟
We live here, my brother.
我不是你兄弟!
I’m not your brother!
你就是个傻老头子
You’re just a stupid old man.
交出来!
Give it up!
他在和你说话 伙计!
He’s talking to you, man!
拿走电视机!
Take that TV!
还有食物!
The food!
我们在打仗!我们在挨饿!
We’re fighting a war! We’re hungry.
你是个战士!你是个杜高族战士!
You’re a fighter! You’re a Dogo fighter!
该死的杜高人!
You fucking Dogo man!
站起来!
Stand up!
女人到这里来!
Women here!
男人到那里!
Men there!
动起来!
Move!
找到钱了!
Find the money!
脱下该死的衬衫!
Take off your fucking shirt!
检查武器!
Check for weapons.
– 你的枪呢? – 我没有任何武器
– Where are your guns? – Got no weapons.
脱下你的衬衫!
Take off your shirt!
把戒指给我
Give me that ring.
双手举起来!
Hands in the air!
你把枪藏哪儿了?
Where you hiding your guns?
你没有枪?
You don’t have guns?
老头 你觉得我很笨?
Old man, you think I’m stupid?
该死的钱藏哪儿去了?
Where’s the fucking money?
我没有钱 兄弟
I got no money, brother.
– 该死的骗子! – 不要
– Fucking liar! – No.
– 钱呢? – 别杀我!
– Where’s the money? – Don’t kill me!
你把该死的钱都藏在村子的什么地方了?
Where you hide the fucking money in this village?
搜他们!
Search them!
你是个爱哭的人吗?
Are you a crybaby?
你是个该死的爱哭的人吗?
Are you a fucking crybaby?
听我说 先生们 闭嘴!
Listen up, gentlemen, shut up!
为什么都是该死的噪音?我们需要一些钱
Why all the fucking noise? We need some money.
我们需要一些钱
We need some money.
没有钱
No money.
– 你确信没有钱? – 我们在这儿遭受苦难
– Sure you got no money? – We’re suffering here.
– 你必须为战争付出代价 – 我们没有钱
– You have to pay for the war. – We got no money.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
村里面的孩子在哪里?
Where are the kids in the village?
– 这儿没有孩子 – 你确信?
– No kids here. – You sure?
我要告诉你
I’m telling you.
– 还有政♥府♥军呢? – 也都没有
– And the government soldiers? – None here.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
他们刚刚通过这里
They just pass through.
– 你看起来像个士兵 – 我不是士兵
– You look like a soldier. – I’m not a soldier.
你确信?
You sure?
房♥子是空的
The house is empty.
检查床下面!
Check under the beds!
谁在哪儿?
Who’s there?
嗨 你!
Hey you!
– 起来! – 不要!
– Get up! – Please!
快走!
Move! Go!
– 我恨爱哭的人 – 别杀我
– I hate crybabies. – Don’t kill me.
– 该死的!- 别杀我 孩子
– Fucking crybaby! – Don’t kill me, my son.
该死的女人
Fucking pussy.
你♥他♥妈♥对我妻子的结婚礼服在干些什么?
What the fuck you doing with my wife’s wedding dress?
那是我的结婚礼服!
That’s my wedding dress!
– 该死的士兵! – 他是谁?
– Fucking soldier! – Who is he?
– 我的儿子 – 你儿子?
– My son. – Your son?
你把他藏起来了?
You hiding him from us?
– 他不会加入战争? – 他不是士兵
– He won’t fight the war? – He’s not a fighter.
– 他是敌人! – 不 他只是个学生
– He’s an enemy! – No, he’s a student.
该死的士兵!
A fucking fighter!
-那么这儿没有孩子了? – 他是我儿子!
– So, no kids here? – He’s my son!
– 他是敌人! – 他不能去当兵!
– He’s an enemy! – He can’t go to war!
他是个士兵!你闭嘴!
He’s a fighter! Shut up!
起来!
Get up!
不要!放过他!
Please! Leave him alone!
让我们看看你能干些什么
Show us what you can do.
真不该藏起他 我们要杀了你
Shouldn’t have hid him. We’ll kill you.
把你的步♥枪♥给他
Give him your rifle.
别杀我!放过他吧
Don’t kill me, please! Leave him alone.
不要!放过他!
Please! Leave him alone!
不要 我求你了
Please, I beg you, please.
求你了 他是我儿子 他不能去当兵
Please, he’s my son! He can’t go to war.
杀死你父亲否则杀了你 我们都是这样做的
Kill your father or you die! We’ve all done it.
杀了他!
Kill him!
否则我杀了你
Or I kill you.
不要!
Please!
马上杀了他!
Kill him now!
不要 他是个学生
No, he’s a student.
该死的敌人!
Fucking enemy!
杀了他!
Kill him!
我们走!
Let’s go!
…面对叛军小集团的暴♥力♥攻击
…facing the violent offensive by rebel factions
现在谁离城市有12英里远?
who are now 12 miles from the city.
政♥府♥军已经在部署军事行都并宣称控制了局势
Government forces have deployed and claim to control the situation.
来自总统上述的声明并转述
In a statement from the President, he said, and I quote,
“我正在等待联♥合♥国♥部队的即将介入”
“I’m waiting for the imminent intervention of UN forces.”
佛佛!
Fofo!
过来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
没有男人就没有战争!
No men, no war!
– 死亡交易者! – 至死方休!
– Death dealer! – No die, no rest!
– 你们不想死… – 没有出生!
– You don’t wanna die… – Don’t be born!
– 我做鬼脸! – 离我远点!
– I make a face! – Stay away from me!
保护好自己!
Cover your ass!
先生们 我们的任务是占领电视台
Gentlemen, our mission is to capture the TV station.
明白 长官!
Yes, sir!
在攻击电视台之前
Before we attack the TV station,
确认我们准备好了
we make sure we’re ready,
我们全身心地投入 一个接一个
we get in the spirit, one by one.
– 疯狗! – 到 将军
– Mad Dog! – Yes, sir, general.
可♥卡♥因♥会麻醉你自己
This coke will jack you up.
战争呐喊!
War cry!
谁在那儿?
Who’s there?
他妈的谁在那儿?
Who the fuck is there?
你是个该死的杜高人
You’re a fucking Dogo man.
你为度高总统做事
You work for the Dogo president.
你去哪里?
Where you going?
打开!
Open up!
他妈的停下!
Fucking stop!