– Royce. – Ready, sir.
过来
Come.
测得前方障碍
Obstruction detected.
导航系统锁定瑞士 咱们起飞
Set the sat nav for Switzerland Let’s kick some bottom.
时速216公里 违章
已经到达终点
You have arrived at your destination.
祝你好运 长官
Good luck, sir!
空中堡垒
Le Bastion.
上下各只有一条路
One way up, one way down.
来吧 准备一下
Come on. Let’s get the stuff.
看啊 T-2地对空导弹
Whoa, look. The T-2 ground-to-air missile!
这是D-7防弹伞
That’s a D-7 bulletproof shield.
好好学学 塔克
Take it from me, Tucker.
我玩这些的时候你还不知道在哪儿捏泥巴呢
I was working with these while you were stringing conkers.
P-8倒抓钩
The P-8 grapple hook?
好了
Check.
目测高度 十一米
Estimated height? – Thirty-five feet.
交给你了
All yours, Tucker.
我能说一句吗
Can I just say, sir?
真棒极了
This is just great.
来吧
Well, go on.
D-16攀爬器 看好了
The D-16 ascender, and up we go.
你确定这是攀爬器吗
Are you sure that’s the ascender, sir?
闭着眼睛都知道
Yes, yes, I’d know it anywhere.
特工被困 特工被困
Agent in distress. Agent in distress.
特工受困 特工受困
Agent in distress. Agent in distress.
我在这里
I am over here!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
我在这里
I am over here!
发射信♥号♥♥弹
Activating visual locater.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
在那边
四区有人闯入
Intruders in Sector Four!
我的天哪 别让我死在瑞士佬手里
Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss.
塔克 听着 你来打我
Tucker, now listen. I want you to attack me
-啥 -一番争斗之后
– What? – After a struggle,
你可以逮捕我 然后把我押进堡垒里
you can “Arrest me”. And take me inside as your prisoner.
-不行 -这是命令
– Sir, I can’t. – Tucker, that’s an order.
打我啊 打我
Hit me. Hit me.
使劲儿
Come on, harder.
-好点不 -好多了
– Better, sh’? – Yes, much better.
看来还真有人有这癖好
I can see how people get a taste for this.
我有个更好的主意 我朝你开枪
I got a better idea. I’ll shoot you!
不不不
No, no, no.
-去死吧 旋风组的人♥渣♥ -塔克
– Die, Vortex scum! – Tucker!
特工塔克
Agent Tucker!
这是约翰尼·英格力士
It’s Johnny English.
装袋带走
Bag him.
这玻璃连炮都轰不开
The glass can withstand mortar attack.
门能从里面反锁
The door’s one-way.
你能出来但没人进得去
You can get out, but no one gets in.
好极了
Excellent.
斯莱特 好了吗
You ready, Slater?
帕加索斯 你准备好了
I’ll have them send refreshments to your room
我就让他们把饮料给你送进去
when you’re ready, Pegasus.
谢谢你 特工一号♥
Thank you, Agent One.
弟兄们 我来接手吧
I’ll take it from here, boys.
站那儿别动
Hold it right there!
出示一下你的身份
Let me see your ID.
-不好意思 -这是什…
– Excuse me – What the…
停
Stop!
看好了 这里是格斗区
Warning, this is a designated conflict zone.
长官 长官
Sir? Sir?
非常感谢
Thank you so much
不客气 帕加索斯
You’re welcome, Pegasus.
帕加索斯
Pegasus.
快喝 快喝
Go on. Go on.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
长官 长官
Sir? Sir?
-英格力士 -帕加索斯
– English! – Pegasus.
他们想让你行刺向平
They’re going to make you kill Xiang Ping!
你疯了
You’re insane!
一号♥特工 谢天谢地
Agent One, thank God.
他不是来帮你的
He won’t help you.
他是旋风组的第三号♥
He’s the third member of Vortex.
对吧 西蒙
Aren’t you, Simon?
他来是给你地莫克西…巴巴…
Here to give you some Timoxy bubby…
地莫克西巴巴…
Timoxy bubby…
地莫克西巴贝…
Timoxy bubby…
给你一种药
To give you a drug
让你服从他的命令
that will make you obey his every command.
我倒很想看看 西蒙
I’m intrigued, Simon.
你打算怎么实施呢
How exactly were you going to administer it?
皮下注射
By injection?
从通风口里吹气
Some hideous gas through the air vents?
难不成还从饮料下手
Or by spiking her drink?
地莫克西林巴伯布特纳
Timoxeline Barbebutenol.
他现在随时有可能进入癫狂状态
He’ll enter the manic phase any moment now.
你们可别忘了
I have to warn you that
我对抵御这类事情可是千锤百炼
I’ve been trained to resist this kind of thing.
你个猪头
You swine.
一号♥特工 什么情况
Agent One, what’s going on?
他现在没什么危害
He’s quite harmless at this phase.
他会被毒死 不过在那之前
The drug will kill him, but just before it does,
有一小段空档
there’ll be a short window
我说什么他做什么
where he’ll do everything I tell him to.
可怜的约翰尼
Poor Johnny.
你从来都不属于军情七处
You were never really Ml-7, Johnny.
从来就不是我们的人
You were never really one of us.
而你现在却要成为最有名的特工了
Now you’re about to become our most famous agent.
现在我说什么你做什么
You’ll now do exactly as I tell you.
你是组织和国家的叛徒
You are a traitor to the Service and to your country.
让他闭嘴 老头
Shut her up, old chap.
-闪 -啥
– Duck. – What?
跟你说了
I warned you.
斯莱特 让他做好准备
Okay, Slater. Let’s get him ready.
时刻准备着
Ready.
总理
Premier Ping,
能得相见 不胜荣幸
it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
旅途可曾安好
You had a pleasant flight, I trust?
我只是问总理他旅途是否安好
I was just asking the Premier if he had a pleasant flight.
凯特 约翰尼回归组织了
Kate, Johnny’s back on the team.
什么
What?
查出来了
It’s all checked out
首相和中国方面也证实了
and the PM and the Chinese have approved it.
-证实什么 -他来顶替帕姆拉
– Approved what? – He’s standing in for Pamela.
这不挺好吗
Isn’t it great?
打扰一下 塔克特工
Excuse me. Agent Tucker.
好的 尊夫人可好
Good, good. And your wife is well?
约翰尼 把门锁了
Lock it up, Johnny.
好极了
Wonderful.
这就对了
That’s it.
总理 我很感谢您能在
Premier, I am most grateful
这个时候同我见面
you have agreed to meet me at this time.
是我荣幸
It is our pleasure.
保持这种语调 首相
Maintain that tone, Prime Minister.
避免对抗 保持眼神交流
Avoid confrontation, keep eye contact.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you that the Chinese people
中国人♥民♥一向认为贵国人♥民♥
have always regarded the British people
十分神经
as completely horrible.
-尊敬 -尊敬
– Honourable. – Honourable.
十分值得尊敬