傻帽
Silly tit.
搞定
Bingo.
-给我们和客户安排一个会议 -好的
– Arrange a meeting with our client – Of course.
帕加索斯
Pegasus.
知道第三个人是谁了
We have the third man.
就是约翰尼·英格力士
It’s Johnny English.
你好 帕奇
Hello, Patch.
在请求宽恕吗
Looking for forgiveness?
都结束了 英格力士 你走投无路了
It’s all over for you now, English. It’s the end of the line.
是啊 你当然想 是不是 帕奇
Yes, you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Patch?
毕竟我就是个自大的无名小卒而已
After all, I’m just a jumped-up grammar school nobody, aren’t I?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道你就是旋风组的第三名成员
I know that you are the third man in Vortex.
不对 约翰尼 你是
No, Johnny. You are.
不 你是
No, you are.
不 你才是
No. You are!
所有特工就位
Standby, all agents.
一切都到此为止了
And it all ends here.
抓住他
Take him.
约翰尼
Johnny.
车速 快
干吗呢 看着点
Hey! Watch it!
找到他了
Got him!
借过 借过
Move! Move!
别让他跑了 快点快点
Don’t lose him. Go, go!
停
Halt!
向西驶入怀恩大街 调动一切车辆
Heading west into Vine Street. Mobilise all vehicles.
车速 飞快
神经病
Idiot!
这都能跟丢 难以置信
You’ve lost him! I don’t believe it.
嘿 你以为你是谁啊
Oi! Who do you think you are?
让你跑
Gotcha.
车速 飞快
特工英格力士 停车 快停车
Agent English, pull over! Pullover!
车速 极快
睡眠模式
停车
Stop it!
追
Get after him.
凯特 凯特
Kate, Kate,
我不是旋风组的 我被陷害了
I’m not Vortex. I’ve been framed.
你得相信我
You must believe me.
打算如何行动
How will it be done?
跟莫桑比克的一样
Same as in Mozambique.
单人行动
One person, apparently working alone.
人你选好了吗
Who have you chosen?
我会决定的
Leave that with me.
我在苏黎世的账户
My account in Zurich.
五亿美元 按规矩
500 million US dollars, as agreed.
你晕过去好半天
You’ve been out for hours
所幸只是皮肉伤
Well, you’re lucky it was just a flesh wound.
听着 我今晚要去瑞士
Now, look, I’m going to Switzerland tonight,
我走了你可以待在这
but you can stay here while I’m gone.
我在查看
I’ve been going through the
昌巴尔遇刺那晚的监控录像
news footage from the night Chambal was killed.
有点蹊跷
And there’s something not right.
昌巴尔总统被刺之后的片刻
Seconds after President Chambal was shot,
刺客突然倒地而死
the assassin collapses and dies.
尸检报告是心脏停跳
And the autopsy says heart failure.
但如果你看一下内部闭路电视画面
But, if you go through the classified CCTV footage…
没事吧你
You all right?
很好啊
Yeah, fine.
来看看
Take a look at this.
行刺的十五分钟前
Fifteen minutes before the assassination, look,
他开始狂躁
he’s manic.
他完全控制不了自己的身体
He’s completely lost control of his body
然后 突然像是紧张性神经分♥裂♥症
And then, suddenly, catatonic.
这里 等等
Here, wait.
就这里
There.
有人跟他说话
Someone was talking to him.
我觉得他压根不知道自己在做什么
I don’t think he had any idea what he was doing.
我想旋风组组织的秘密武器
I think Vortex’s secret weapon…
就是一种能控制思维的药
Is a mind control drug.
只有一种药符合以上症状
And only one fits the symptoms.
地莫克西… 地莫克西林巴巴
Timox… Timoxylin Bubby…
地莫克西林巴伯布特纳
Timoxeline Barbebutenol.
中情局十年前命令将其销毁
The CIA ordered its destruction 10 years ago.
负责处置它的特工是
And the agent in charge of its disposal…
提图斯·费舍尔
Titus Fisher.
我对你无以为报
I don’t know how to thank you.
共进晚餐吧
I’d love a take-away.
就这么定了
Consider it done.
小门开了
Flying low.
约翰尼 你打算怎么对付旋风组组织
So, Johnny, what are you going to do about Vortex?
不知道啊 如果西蒙在就有办法了
I don’t know. If only Simon was here. He’d know what to do.
你为什么觉着他比你强
Why do you think he’s better than you?
他是个神人啊
Well, the man’s a god.
我更喜欢凡人
Well, I prefer mortals.
单纯又难以捉摸 让人疯狂的凡人
Pure, complicated, maddening mortals.
我才发现最让我心潮澎湃的
I’ve come to realise that what’s really exciting to me
是绝对的忠诚 决心
is great loyalty, determination,
和勇气
and courage.
你总是让我神魂颠倒 正中下怀
You have always fascinated me, clinically.
而你现在
But now you…
萨姆纳小姐 你瞳孔在扩大
Ms Sumner, your pupils are dilating.
有吗
Are they?
你两颊开始红润
Your cheeks are colouring.
秋波频送
Eye contact deepening.
心率加速
Heart-rate rising.
萨姆纳小姐 我觉着理性已经阻止不了我们了
Ms Sumner, I believe we’re emotionally leaking.
-快去屋里 -遵命
– The bedroom, quickly. – Absolutely.
赶紧啊
Now!
-谁 -我
– Hello? – Hello.
-西蒙是你啊 -凯特
– Oh, Simon. – Hi, Kate.
准备好了吗 我送你去机场
You ready? I’ll drive you to the airport.
真贴心 我去拿包
How nice. I’ll just get my bag.
你自己吗
You alone?
别 当然
No. Of course.
在工作呢
Been working?
准备一下中国总理的资料 你呢
Been brushing up on the Chinese PM. You?
我们在追查约翰尼·英格力士
We’re trying to track clown Johnny English
关于旋风组我们有些事想问他
There’s some questions we want to ask him, about Vortex.
我猜你没看见他吧 对吗
I don’t suppose you’ve seen him, have you?
对啊
No.
没把他藏起来
Not hiding him away?
像我做出来的事吗 走吧
Not my type. Shall we?
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
科林 有个亚当斯先生要见你
There’s a Mr Adams to see you, Colin.
-塔克 -你在这儿干嘛
– Hello, Tucker. – What are you doing here?
你正被全国通缉
Every agent in the country is after you.
我们猜安布罗斯是对的
We were right about Ambrose
什么叫我们啊
What do you mean “We”?
如果咱够快 还能…
And if we can act fast, we can still…
你能听句劝吗
You wouldn’t listen, would you?
你自以为什么都知道 狗屁
You think you know it all. Well’ you don’t!
当特工是我毕生梦想
Being an agent means everything to me.
多亏你 我被停职了
And, thanks to you, I’m suspended!
你们谁来点橙汁吗
Would you boys like some orange squash?
-不用 谢谢谢 -免了 老妈
– No, thank you. – Bye, thanks, Mum.
小兄弟 安布罗斯在瑞士
Tucker, Ambrose is in Switzerland.
我们责无旁贷
We are in duty.
我来这儿 是因为国家需要我
I am here because my country needs me.
她也需要你
And because it needs you, too.
-劳斯莱斯 -准备就绪 长官