The President couldn’t be in safer hands.
未来属于莫桑比克
The future belongs to Mozambique!
谢谢
Thank you.
开始放礼花了吧
The fireworks have begun.
庆祝自♥由♥与欢呼喝彩之音
The sound of freedom and celebration.
别紧张 约翰尼 放松 回想一下
Easy, Johnny. Easy. Go back.
在洗按♥摩♥浴之前 你还看到了什么
Before the Jacuzzi, what did you see?
是的
Yes.
费舍尔
Fisher.
和另外两个人在露台上
On the terrace with two others.
是的 旋风组的三名成员那天都在场
Yes. All three members of Vortex were there that day.
你看到谁了 都有谁 约翰尼
Who can you see? Who can you see, Johnny?
阿提姆·卡尔兰科
Artem Karlenko.
阿提姆·卡尔兰科 双重间谍
Artem Karlenko, double agent.
曾受雇于莫斯科的军情七处
Recruited by MI7 in Moscow.
对于可能暴露他身份的人都格杀勿论
Retired after his penchant for killing people
因此被遣退
threatened his cover.
五年前 他在这里现身
Five years ago, he turned up here,
化名谢尔盖·普多夫金
as Sergei Pudovkin.
他是个富豪 很有钱
Rich, very rich.
是奥克伍德顶级高尔夫俱乐部的会员
A member of the exclusive Oakwood Golf Club,
你就在那儿跟他见面
which is where you’ll be meeting him.
比洞赛:一种高尔夫比赛形式,赢得洞数最多的选手获胜
他在那里参加比洞赛 长官
He’s in a match play competition, sir.
我会把你设为他今天的比赛对手
I’m making you his opponent for the day.
比洞赛,上午10:30
彼特·亚当斯 对 谢尔盖·普多夫金
搞定 你将化身彼特·亚当斯先生参加比赛
Done it, sir. You’re booked in as Mr.Peter Adams.
谢了 塔克
Thank you, Tucker.
如果卡尔兰科是旋风组的一员
If Karlenko is Vortex,
把他给我带回来 要活的
I want you to bring him in. Alive.
是普丝巾先生吗
Mr.Pussykin?
是普多夫金 那你一定就是
Pudovkin. And you must be Mr. …
亚当斯
Adams.
车很棒 亚当斯先生
Beautiful car, Mr.Adams.
我的劳斯莱斯
Ah, the Royce.
准备就绪 长官
Ready, sir.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
走吗
Shall we?
出发吧
Let’s go.
命令接受
Command accepted.
那你从事什么行业呢 亚当斯先生
So, what line of business are you in, Mr.Adams?
我叫普多夫金
Pudovkin.
抱歉 没错 我才叫亚当斯 你叫
Sorry. Yes, I’m Mr Adams, and you’re Mr…
你说的那个什么名字
Whoever you said you were.
-好吧 -停下
– Well… – Stop!
不好意思 我以为自己忘了东西
Sorry, I thought I had forgotten something.
高尔夫手套作为专业装备之一,
对稳定球杆握把有不可忽视的作用
戴手套吧 先生
Glove, sir?
塔克 虽然我不是打高尔夫的行家
I may not know much about golf, Tucker,
可还是能握好球杆
but I know how to hold the bat.
好球 先生
Shot, sir.
你做哪一行生意呢 普地精先生
So, what line of business are you in, Mr.Puddykin?
我是做拆迁生意的
I made my money in the removals business.
我有个朋友也做拆迁买♥♥卖♥♥
A friend of mine had shares in a removals business.
他叫提图斯·费舍尔
Titus Fisher.
你跟他有来往吗
You haven’t come across him at all?
我可警告你 亚当斯先生 别趟这浑水
I warn you, Mr.Adams, not to stray into the rough.
因为一旦陷进去 可能就出不来了
You get in there, you might never come out.
谨记在心 普地精先生
I’ll bear that in mind, Mr.Puddykin.
劳驾 我叫普多夫金
Pudovkin. Please.
进了
Shot!
事实上 就跟我的朋友费舍尔一样
As was my friend Fisher, actually,
子弹从身后穿进
in the back,
偏偏还是他的清洁工干的
by his cleaner, of all people.
不过他们也没抢什么
But they didn’t take much.
就拿了把钥匙
Just a key.
赛点 我觉得可以从左往右打
Break, left to right, I think.
多谢
Thank you.
干掉他
在树林那边
In the trees.
快来
Come on.
-天啊 -他不能死 绝对不能
– Oh, my god. – He can’t die. He mustn’t die.
带他离开这儿 快点
Let’s get him out of here. Come on! Come on.
长官 他看起来不妙
He’s not looking good, sir.
我们带你去医院 你会没事的
We’re getting you to a doctor. You’ll be fine.
你会开这玩意儿吧 长官
You do know how to fly this, sir?
-这是基础训练之一 -太好了
– It was part of basic training. – Good.
跟骑自行车没两样
It’s just like riding a bike.
对 我全记起来了
Yes. It’s all coming back to me.
这里是祖鲁祖鲁探戈高尔夫酒店的直升机
This is helicopter Golf Hotel Zulu Zulu Tango.
机上有一位伤员
We have a casualty on board.
请指示最近的医院地址
Request guidance to nearest hospital.
请说你们的具体♥位♥置
Where’s your exact location?
位置 我们的位置
Our location? Location?
她打坏了导航系统
She shot out the navigation system.
抓紧了
Hang on.
-兰斯多克 -我们在兰斯多克
– Runstock. – Our location is Runstock.
飞行高度是多少
What is your altitude?
飞行高度吗
What’s our altitude?
大约18英寸(约45厘米)
About 18 inches.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
抱歉 马上开走
Sorry. I’ll just move.
现在怎么办 长官
What now, sir?
我们得沿着路开 就走1328道吧
We’ll have to stick to the road. Let’s follow the 1328.
鼎汉一定有医院
There’s bound to be a hospital in Dingham.
鼎汉
看看他 塔克 去看看他
Look after him, Tucker. Look after him.
我觉得他不行了 长官
I think we’re losing him, sir.
不行也得行 塔克
We can’t lose him, Tucker.
他是我们唯一的线索 再想别的辙
He’s our only lead. Try something else.
70年代著名英美歌♥手大卫·索尔的”Don’t Give Up On Us Baby”
不要就此放弃 宝贝
Don’t give up on us, baby
上帝知道一路走来的疲惫
Lord knows we’ve come this far
我们都是 天使和梦想家
We are the angel and the dreamer
不要就此放弃 我相信
Don’t give up on us, I know
我们定会战胜困难与艰辛
We could still come through
看啊 长官 跟着那辆急救车
Look, sir! Follow that ambulance!
好主意
Good idea.
长官 长官 快点
Sir. Sir, quickly.
卡尔兰科 卡尔兰科
Karlenko. Karlenko!
这是第二把钥匙
The second key.
旋风组的成员 一个是克格勃的
Vortex is KGB…
-是 -一个是中情局的
– Yes. – CIA.
是 还有呢
Yes? Yes?
一个是军情七处的
MI7.
难以置信 军情七处竟然有内魂
Unbelievable. A vole in MI7.
应该是内鬼 长官
A mole, sir.
什么
What?
军情七处有个内鬼
There’s a mole in MI7.
有个内魂还有个内鬼吗
There’s a mole and a vole?
不是的 长官 有一个内鬼 不是内魂
No, sir. There’s a mole, not a vole.
我不同意 肯定有个内魂
Well, I disagree. There’s certainly a vole.
证据确凿 毋庸置疑
I mean, we know that much.
但你刚刚说可能还有个内鬼
But what you’re saying is there might be a mole as well.
是帕加索斯
Pegasus.
首相要来军情七处开会
There’s a meeting at MI7 with the Prime Minister.
军情七处总部 1012室 17:45
再看这里 眼神向下再向左 表示不同意
And here again, eyes down and to the left, indicating dissent.
通过向平的眼睛 便知道他的内心活动
With Xiang Ping, it’s all about the eyes.
谢谢 萨姆纳女士
Thank you, Ms.Sumner.
如果会晤继续的话 希望你也能出席
If the talks go ahead, I’d like you with us.
好的 首相大人
Yes, Prime Minister.
先生们 晚上好
Good evening, gentlemen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!