Ah, the Heckler & Koch G-36.
啊哈 德国造的G-36步♥枪♥
Quite deadly in the right hands.
在行家手里可都是要命的家伙
Ah, Agent One.
啊 一号♥特工
I have been so looking forward to this moment.
这一刻我等得太久了
Well, in that case, I’ll try not to disappoint.
我不会让你失望的
You overestimate your power over women, Mr English.
你高估了对女人的吸引力
I’d say that would be virtually impossible.
实际上我并没有
Sir?
长官?
Sir?
长官?
Sir!
长官!
Have you got them?
找到了吗?
Hmm? The mission documents. Agent One’s flying tonight.
嗯? 任务指令啊 特工一号♥今晚就动身了
Yes, the mission documents. They’re here somewhere.
任务指令在哪儿呢? 应该就在这
Here we are.
找到了
Agent One.
特工一号♥
Gentlemen.
先生们
I’m here for my documents.
我来拿指令
Bough, Agent One’s documents, please.
波夫 把特工一号♥的指令拿来
Thank you.
谢谢
Your mission documents, Agent One.
特工一号♥ 你的任务指令
Including the codes for the submarine hatch, which I’ve checked myself.
包括潜艇舱门密♥码♥ 我全都亲自核对了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, is it just France tonight,
这次只到法国吗?
or will you be slipping over the Pyrenees as well?
会不会悄悄穿过比利牛斯山?
If I told you that, I’m afraid I’d have to kill you.
如果告诉你 就不得不杀了你
Oh, yes, yes. Well, I expect you would.
对对 就是 我想你会的
Cheerio, Agent One.
再见 特工一号♥
Bonne chance.
再见
Arrivederci.
再会
Such class. Such distinction.
瞧他那派头 卓尔不群
The greatest secret agent England’s ever had snuffed out in an instant.
英国史上最伟大的特工窒息而死
Terrible.
太惨了
Do you know what makes us envied the world over, Bough?
勃夫 你知道是什么让全世界都羡慕我们吗
That there’s always another agent waiting to step into the beach.
是倒下一个特工 千万个特工站起来
Absolutely, sir.
没错 长官
And every last one of them is gathered around that grave.
现在特工们全在墓地悼念
It is our honour and privilege to guard them while they grieve.
给他们当警卫 真是我们的荣幸
Their lives are in our hands, Bough.
他们的命全握在我们手里
Everything in order, English?
英格利西 一切都正常吧
I think you’ll find it’s rather more than just in order, sir.
长官 岂止是正常
You’re now entering the most secure location in the whole of England.
你现在正进入全英最安全的地界
Pegasus, we face a national crisis.
帕格索斯 现在是国家危机
Agent One was clearly onto something, and we have to find out what.
特工一号♥肯定查到了什么 我们得找出来
I need another agent on this immediately. Who else is there?
我要派另一名特工去调查 你说谁好呢
No one, Prime Minister.
没人了 首相先生
They all died in the explosion.
特工们全被炸死了
All of them?
全死了?
Well, luckily there is one who survived.
不完全是 还有一个侥幸没死
Who?
谁?
Right.
就是这儿
Johnny English. I’m here to see Pegasus.
我是强尼·英格利西 找帕格索斯
Still, no sense rushing things.
没什么要紧的事
There are some items you need to sign before your briefing.
在你们见面之前 请先签收一些物品
This is your new retinal I.D. card,
这是你的新视网膜身份证
and this is your level nine security clearance.
这是你的九级特工登记表
Sign and date, please.
请签名并标注日期
Oh, reminds me of the old service issue ballpoint.
这让我想到了以前用过的笔
I remember every agent would carry a pen that looked just like this.
记得那里 每个特工都有一支这样的笔
Completely innocent to the untrained eye, but click it twice.
普通人会觉得毫不起眼 但只要按两下
Ah, English, there you are.
英格利西 你来了
Have you seen my secretary?
见到我的秘书了吗?
She went out.
她刚出去了
Um… shall we?
我们进去谈
Now, Agent One believed that there was a plot to steal the Crown Jewels.
特工一号♥查到有一个盗取王冠的计划
They’ve recently been through a multi-million pound restoration,
王冠刚花费数百万英镑进行了修复
Iargely paid for by a corporate sponsor.
大部分的修复费用都由一家公♥司♥赞助的
They’re due to be unveiled tonight at the Tower of London.
他们今晚将在伦敦塔举♥行♥王冠揭幕仪式
Unfortunately the queen is insisting that the ceremony goes ahead, so what we want you to
女王坚持揭幕仪式如期举♥行♥ 所以我们希望你去
Hah! Who? Who?
哈 谁 谁?
Who is the sponsor, sir?
赞助人是谁 长官
Pascal Sauvage.
沙维奇·帕斯卡
What, that flouncy Frenchman who owns a couple of prisons?
就是那个拥有几座监狱的法国人
Sauvage’s £7 billion empire, English,
沙维奇身价70亿英镑 英格利西,
operates over 400 prisons in 60 countries.
他们管理着全球60个国家的400多座监狱
He’s built 25 of them here. Right, sir.
我们国家也有25座 对 长官
The man’s related to the royal family, for goodness’sake.
他跟王室是亲戚
As far as the prime minister’s concerned, he’s one ofthe greatest friends England’s got.
首相认为他是英国最好的朋友之一
Now, English,
英格利西
I want you at the Tower tonight, monitoring this unveiling.
你今晚去伦敦塔监视揭幕仪式
Any chink in security, any weakness,
检查保安隐患
however slight, must be plugged immediately.
一点差池也不能有
Do we understand each other?
听清楚了吗?
Perfectly, sir. Good.
清楚了 长官 很好
Oh, yes. And, uh, English.
很清楚 还有 英格利西
we can’t afford any mistakes,
不能出任何岔子
not tonight.
尤其是今晚
The word “mistake” sir, is not one that appears in my dictionary.
长官 我的字典里从没有”岔子”这个词,
Fantastic car, sir!
好棒的车 长官
Mr English,
英格利西先生
Colonel Sir Anthony Chevenix, head of Royal Security.
我是安东尼爵士上校 皇家安全组组长
Ah, Colonel, good evening.
晚上好 上校
Snipers posted on the roof as per my request? Thirteen of them.
屋顶上安排狙击手了吗 安排了13个
Windows? Refitted with bullet and shatter proof glass as orded.
窗户呢 都换上了双层防弹玻璃
I shall now mingle inconspicuously with the guests.
我现在就混入来宾中
Let me know when Her Majesty arrives. Very good.
女王陛下到达时通知我 好的
Shall I mingle with you, sir?
长官 我也要跟你一起混入来宾中吗
Oh, yes, Bough. Once you’ve checked the roof.
对 勃夫 不过你得先检查下屋顶
Help! Help!
救命
Well, hello.
你好
Hello yourself.
你好 你是…
Johnny English.
强尼·英格利西.
Lorna Campbell.
罗拉·坎贝尔
A Bloody Mary, please, not too spicy.
请来一杯血腥马莉 不要太辣
So, are you here in some professional capacity?
您到此有何贵干
I worked on the restoration of the jewels.
我是修王冠的
Intriguing. And yourself?
真有趣 你呢?
If I told you that, I’m afraid I’d have to kill you.
如果我说了 我就得杀了你
I’d like to see you try.
我倒愿意一试
Monsieur Sauvage, on behalf of Her Majesty,
沙维奇先生 我谨代表女王陛下
may I welcome you to the Tower.
欢迎莅临伦敦塔
Merci, monsieur.
谢谢
So, are you here alone, Mr English?
你是一个人吗 英格利西先生?
That’s how I choose to live my life, Miss Campbell.
坎贝尔小姐 我喜欢独来独往
Women want safety, security.
女人都喜欢安全
I can offer them nothing but danger.
我只会给她们带来危险
Some women find danger very attractive.
有些女人很喜欢冒险的感觉
Women like you, Miss Campbell?
像你这样的女人
Women like me expect men like you…
我这样的女人 希望男人都像你这样…
to find that out for yourself.
去亲自揭密
Madame.
女士
Oh, it’s for me, actually.
这是我点的
Could your rustle up some of those cheesy niblets?
能请你帮我拿点奶酪玉米来吗?
Now, where were we?
我们谈到哪儿了?
You obviously haven’t met our host, Monsieur Sauvage.
你肯定没见过今晚的主人 沙维奇先生
No, thank God.
没有 谢天谢地
You know, I think I’d rather have my bottom impaled on a giant cactus…
我宁愿坐在一大♥片♥仙人掌上
than exchange pleasantries with that jumped-up Frenchman.
也不会搭理那些法国暴发户
As far as I’m concerned, the only thing the French should host is an invasion.
在我看来 法国人都是入侵者
Sorry, can I help?
你有事吗?
Pascal Sauvage, jumped-up Frenchman.
我是帕斯卡·沙维奇 法国暴发户

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!