就是 我之前想的是不是真的
You know, if what I was thinking was true.
-是真的吗 -我觉得不是
– Is it true? – Well, I guess not.
好吧 我就是约翰·列侬
Right. I’m just a guy, man. Yeah.
但是
But… Yeah.
但一切都很符合
But it all fits.
没任何符合的 如果你还要旅行
Anything fits. If you’re tripping off on some trip,
就没任何符合的
anything fits, you know.
还记得这一句吗
Remember that one, um…
“你可以辐射出你的一切
“You can radiate everything you are.
-你可以渗透到任何你想去的地方” -是
– You can penetrate anywhere you go”? – Yeah.
-联合任何 -对
“Syndicate any…” – Yeah.
这只是文字游戏
That was just having fun with words.
“辐射 联合”什么的是我的主意
I thought of the ‘radiate, syndicate…
“辐射”是她写的 “辐射和联合”都是
‘Radiate’, she wrote that. ‘Radiate and syndicate’.
我只是在玩文字游戏
I was just having fun with words.
这首歌♥的歌♥词没有意义
It was literally a nonsense song.
我不会告诉你的 除非
I wouldn’t tell you, unless…
迪伦也这么做 大家都这么干
I mean, Dylan does that, anybody does it, you know.
这里指鲍勃·迪伦
他们只是找些字 拼凑在一起
They just take words, you stick them together
就像卜卦一样
and it’s like throwing the ‘I Ching’ or something.
然后看看会发生什么
You just see what happens.
找一些字 随机拼在一起
You take a bunch of words, you throw them out
然后看它们是否有什么含义
and see if they have any meaning.
有些歌♥词有意义 有些歌♥词没有
Some of them do, some of them don’t.
你的”老哈瑞·奎师那对你没影响”也是吗
And your “Old Hare Krishna has nothing on you”?
是 没有意义 你想多了
Yeah. Well, he don’t. You know, I mean, you’re it.
我的上张专辑是从梦中得来的灵感
See, that last album of mine was me coming out of my dream.
看起来它本可以有所不同
Seems like it could’ve been different.
哪个地方
What could’ve?
上张专辑的创作方式
Well, before that last album, the way it built up…
对我来说 那只是一种幻觉 是场梦
To me, it was just a hallucination, a dream.
现在的确是 因为已经结束了
It is now… ’cause it’s over.
对
Right.
你可以在那个梦中度过这一生
I mean, you can last your whole life on that dream, you know.
然而这一切都结束了
And then it’s all over.
当你唱这首歌♥的时候
You weren’t thinking of anyone in particular
你没在想什么特别的人吗
when you were singing all that?
怎么可能 我怎么可能在想你
How could I be? How could I be thinking of you, man?
我不知道 我说的不是我
Well, I don’t know. Maybe… I don’t care me,
但也许你在想其他人
but it’s all somebody.
我在想自己 如果是情歌♥就在想洋子
I’m thinking about me, or at best, Yoko, if it’s a love song.
我可能想的是某个普通观众
You know, and I maybe think about an audience in general.
如果我唱”老哈瑞·奎师那对你没影响”
If I’m singing “Old Hare Krishna got nothing on you”,
这就像我和老朋友们在聊天
I’m sort of talking to any old friends who’ve been listening
就像我们现在这样 我说 “听着
to what we were saying and I’m saying, “Look, well”,
我觉得这就是瞎扯”
I think it’s a lot of bullshit, now.”
“别管这事了”
You know, “Let’s forget it,” you know.
那个对我来说
And that, as far as I’m concerned, and…
这么说吧 基本上我唱的都是我自己
But that’s it. I’m basically singing about me.
我会唱 “我今天过得不错”
I’m saying, you know, “I had a good shit today,”
还有 “这是我今天早上的想法”
and, “This is what I thought this morning,”
还有 “我爱你 洋子”
and, “I love you, Yoko.”
等等吧 我唱的都是我和我的生活
Whatever. I’m singing about me and my life, you know.
如果其他人的生活也与之相关
If it’s relevant for other people’s lives,
那也行
that’s all right.
他有着很强的同情心
He had great empathy,
你仔细想想就会了解 这让他非常痛苦
which, if you think about it, can be very painful.
因为他会在意
You know, he cared.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我们给他点吃的吧
Let’s give him something to eat.
歌♥曲《I Don’t Want To Be A Soldier》
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Well, I ♪
♪ 不想当士兵 妈妈 ♪
♪ don’t wanna be a soldier mama ♪
♪ 我不想死 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna die ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Well, I ♪
♪ 我不想当水手 ♪
♪ don’t wanna be a sailor mama ♪
♪ 我不想离开 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna fly ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ Well, I ♪
我去过那里差不多三四次
I went there, I think, about three or four times,
有的时候是去采访 有的时候只是去玩
sometimes to do the interview and sometimes just to hang out.
有一天 约翰打电♥话♥问我
One day, John rang and said…
“你想要过来吗
“Do you want to come over?”
塔里克·阿里
社会活动家
我写了首新歌♥想让你听听
I’ve got a new song I want to play it to you.
是新专辑中的一首”
And it’s part of a new album.”
今年我只写了三首歌♥
Well, there’s only three I’ve written this year.
其余的都是之前写的
All the rest were things I’d written before
只是润色了一下而已
and just polished them off.
有一首很好听的叫《扭曲的内心》
There’s a nice one called ‘Crippled Inside…
我一会弹给你听
I’ll play it you later.
我们就这么聊着
We just chatted.
我必须把胡子剃了 头发剪了
I have to shave my moustache off, have my hair cut,
因为我是靠假证件入境的
because I went in under false papers…
是 我知道
Yes, I read it.
我们也听说了 因为
We heard it too because of…
当时我们谈论政♥府♥
We were talking about the government,
谈论在越南发生的事情
we were talking about what was going on in Vietnam,
中国的文♥化♥大♥革♥命♥
the Cultural Revolution in China,
和日本的学♥生♥运♥动♥
the Japanese student movement.
中国那边的事情有好消息吗
Did I hear there was some good news on China?
越南那边的事有好消息
Well, there’s some good news on Vietnam.
我们的印象是
The impression we have is that
如果我们更具体的讨论这个问题
if we discussed it more concretely,
越南人会非常高兴的
the Vietnamese would be very pleased.
当时让他们行动起来的东西
The things that were animating them
也正是那些让整整一代人
were the things that were animating, you know,
行动起来的东西
a whole generation.
尤其是越南战争
The war in Vietnam, in particular.
现在很难解释
Difficult to explain now to people
那场战争究竟让我们变得有多激进
how much that war did to radicalise us.
理查德·尼克松当选总统
And the election of Richard Nixon
让战争进一步升级
escalated the war further.
他们让整个国家在战争中越陷越深
I mean, they took it one whole country further
他们摧毁柬埔寨 到处肆意轰炸
by wrecking Cambodia, bombing it indiscriminately
还破坏当地政♥府♥
and destroying its government.
♪ 不要短发的胆小的狡猾小子 ♪
♪ No short-haired yellow-bellied son of tricky dicky ♪
歌♥曲《Gimme Some Truth》
♪ 哈伯德太太带着满怀希望 ♪
♪ Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me♪
♪ 想要讨好我 ♪
♪ With just a pocketful of hope ♪
♪ 买♥♥毒品的钱 ♪
♪ Money for dope ♪
♪ 买♥♥绳子的钱 ♪
♪ Money for rope ♪
♪ 我烦透了看见这些 ♪
♪ I am sick to death of seeing things ♪
♪ 沉默傲慢的排他主义者 ♪
♪ From tight-lipped, condescending, mamas little chauvinists ♪
♪ 我只想要真♥相♥ ♪
♪ All I want is the truth ♪
♪ 现在告诉我真♥相♥ ♪
♪ Just gimme some truth now ♪
♪ 我已经看够了这些 ♪
♪ I have had enough of watching scenes ♪
♪ 精神分♥裂♥自私偏执傲慢者的表演 ♪
♪ Of schizophrenic ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas ♪
♪ 现在我只想要真♥相♥ ♪
♪ All I want is the truth now ♪
♪ 现在告诉我真♥相♥ ♪
♪ Just gimme some truth now ♪
♪ 现在我只想要真♥相♥ ♪
♪ All I want is the truth now ♪
世界上拥有最大 最强军事实力的国家
The world’s largest, most powerful military nation
轰炸一个基本以农业为主的国家
bombing what was essentially a peasant country.
他们故意以平民为目标
They were deliberately targeting civilians.
♪ 我不想失败 妈妈 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna be a failure mama ♪
♪ 我不想哭 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna cry ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I… ♪
♪ 不想当士兵 妈妈 ♪
♪ don’t wanna be a soldier mama ♪
♪ 我不想死 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna die ♪
♪ 哦 不 ♪
♪ Oh no ♪
停止轰炸
我们杀的是我们的兄弟
♪ 权力属于人♥民♥ ♪