-对 说茄子 -茄子
– Yeah. Say “lesbian”. -Lesbian.
非常好
Good.
下巴往下一点 眼睛看着我 非常好
Chin down a bit. Eyes at me, yeah.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 所以我认为他非常棒
He was an asshole, so I thought he was great.
大卫·贝利
摄影师
他很对我的胃口
I really got on great with him.
他可能是伦敦东区人
He could’ve been a cockney.
大卫·贝利出生于英国伦敦东部贫民区
因为你是伟大的大卫·贝利
Cos you were the great David Bailey,
你拍出的照片好不好
it was probably life or death
对我们来说至关重要
whether you came out all right or not.
你是一个时尚的英格兰人
You were one of the Swinging Englanders.
不 我不是
No, I wasn’t.
拜托 你和我们差不多
Come on! As much as we were.
-没 我可不如你们 -胡说
– No. Much less. – Bullshit!
我这辈子从来没去过国王大道
I’ve never been down the King’s Road in my life.
我也是 直到在报纸上看到才去的
Neither did I, till I read about it in the papers.
在某种程度上他一直在和她调情
He was flirting with her in a way,
但仅仅是在相机面前
but flirting with her in front of a camera.
看起来比之前好多了
It looked much nicer before.
那只手有点僵
That hand’s a bit forced.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, right. That’s what I say.
我们再拍好吗 这里总是很舒服
Shall we get back in? It’s always cosy.
他想要更性感一点
He was pushing it to be more sexy.
像个毛头小子一样 年少轻狂
It seemed almost adolescent, a bit adolescent to do.
这就是我当时的感觉
That’s what I felt at the time.
非常好 非常好
That’s great. Good.
像这样亲得再深情一点约翰
Kiss her this way a bit more, John.
好 很好 不错
Yeah. That’s lovely. Good.
-好 很好 -我喜欢这样
– OK, good. – I like this bit.
他对她非常着迷
He fancied her so much.
放松 别动 保持住
Relax. Don’t move. Stay like that.
在某种程度上 他这么做是为了我们
He was doing it for us, in a way.
他在表达自己对她的爱
He was showing his emotions for her.
他让我们看到这一点
He was letting us see it.
《嫉妒的家伙》是一首非常动听的歌♥
‘Jealous Guy’ was such a beautiful piece of music.
吉姆·凯尔特纳
《妒忌的家伙》的鼓手
♪ 我梦见了过去 ♪
♪ I was dreaming of the past ♪
歌♥曲《Jealous Guy》
♪ 内心狂跳不已 ♪
♪ And my heart was beating fast ♪
约翰·列侬典型的风格
So typically John Lennon,
随性 无忧无虑
intuitive, like, ‘nothing to worry about’.
还有克劳斯 他对节奏的把握很出色
And then Klaus, the way he hugged the beat.
我喜欢这首歌♥还因为它表达的感情
I love it because it’s very personal, too,
因为在那一刻 我完全沉浸在
because that was the moment where I actually got so much
他所唱的和他演奏的方式中
into what he was saying and the way he was playing,
我不知道自己在弹什么
and I didn’t know what I was playing.
克劳斯·沃尔曼
贝斯手
我一直恍恍惚惚的
It was like a trance sort of thing.
我也不知道自己弹的是哪个调
I didn’t know what key I was in.
我只是跟着感觉去弹
It just floated automatically.
♪ 我只是个爱妒忌的家伙 ♪
♪ I’ m just a jealous guy ♪
♪ 我没有安全感 ♪
♪ I was feeling insecure ♪
我听到他唱歌♥ 看见他在那里唱
I heard him singing and watched him singing,
听着这些美妙的歌♥曲
and listening to these beautiful chords and feeling
感受着那种律动 感觉十分温柔美好
the groove, so it was like such a gentle little thing.
我们之前不太在意歌♥曲
We weren’t being precious with it.
它不过是歌♥词的载体
It just was accommodating the lyric.
♪ 我的内心在颤抖 ♪
♪ I was shivering inside ♪
我可以理解为 你们之间的关系
Would it be fair to say we’re getting away
已经没有谁属于谁的这种概念了吗
from the property concept of relationship?
这样非常明智
That’s all very well intellectually,
但是当你爱上某人
but when you are in love with somebody,
你会变得嫉妒并且想要拥有她
you tend to be jealous and want to own them,
完全占有她 我就是这样的
and possess them 100%, which I do.
但在那之前 我理智地想了一下
But intellectually, before that, well, I thought, “Right.”
“算了吧 占有一个人太差劲了”
I mean, “Owning a person is rubbish.”
但是我爱洋子 我想完全占有她
But I love Yoko, I want to possess her completely.
我不想让她喘不上气来
I don’t want to stifle her.
我想我们要开始放松一下
I think we’re starting to relax.
我觉得因为你小的时候得到的太少
And because you have so little as a child, I think it is.
所以一旦找到 你就想牢牢抓住
Once you find it, you want to hang on to it.
你握得太紧 就会毁了这段感情
You grab it so much, you tend to kill it.
♪ 我没有安全感 ♪
♪ I was feeling insecure ♪
♪ 你可能不再爱我 ♪
♪ You might not love me anymore ♪
♪ 我的内心在颤抖 ♪
♪ I was shivering inside ♪
♪ 我的内心在颤抖 ♪
♪ I was shivering inside ♪
♪ 我不是有意伤害你 ♪
♪ I didn’ t mean to hurt you ♪
♪ 抱歉惹你掉眼泪 ♪
♪ I’ m sorry that I made you cry ♪
♪ 别走 我不想伤害你 ♪
♪ Oh no, I didn’t want to hurt you ♪
♪ 我只是个爱妒忌的家伙 ♪
♪ I’ m just a jealous guy ♪
我对《妒忌的家伙》的录制记忆犹新
I particularly remember when ‘Jealous Guy’ was recorded,
戴安娜·罗伯森
秘书
那是 大概早上五点
and that was, I don’t know, five in the morning or something,
所有的人都被叫来听这次录制
everybody got called in to listen to this
这是一首很感人的歌♥曲 非常有感染力
and it was a very moving song. Very powerful.
我想当时人们心中都涌起一种感觉
And I think people were welling up and feeling,
一种非常真实的感觉
you know, kind of a real feeling of,
“这是首有不可思议的感染力的歌♥”
“Wow, this is amazing, powerful stuff.”
♪ 我不是有意伤害你 ♪
♪ I didn’ t mean to hurt you ♪
♪ 抱歉又惹你掉泪 ♪
♪ I’ m sorry that I made you cry ♪
♪ 别走 我不想伤害你 ♪
♪ Oh no, I didn’ t want to hurt you ♪
♪ 我只是个爱妒忌的家伙 ♪
♪ I’m just a jealous guy ♪
留神
Watch out
♪ 我只是个爱妒忌的家伙 ♪
♪ I’m just a jealous guy ♪
当心
Look out
♪ 我只是唯恐失去你 ♪
♪ I’m just a jealous guy ♪
非常好
谢谢
你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
一天早晨戴安娜告诉我
Diana said to me one morning,
我们收到一份电报 上面写着
we just got this telegram and it says,
“我来了
“Hi, I’m coming.
一会就到 署名 克劳迪奥”
And I’ll be there soon, signed Claudio.”
每个人都说 “他来不了”
And everybody thought, “Well, he can’t get here,””
我觉得 “我也不确定”
and I said, “I’m not so sure.”
真没想到 他居然出现在门口
And lo and behold, he turned up at the gate.
他是一个患炮弹休克症的越战老兵
This was a shell-shocked Vietnam veteran,
一个年轻人
a young man.
我觉得他在旧金山的一家医院里住院
I think he’d been in a hospital in San Francisco,
当时还没出院
and he was about to be released.
别让音乐影响你的个人生活
Don’t confuse the songs with your own life.
它们可能是你生活的一部分
I mean, they might have relevance to your own life,
但生活中有很多事情要做
but a lot of things do.
后来我们遇到了好些事
And we went through a number of things.
警♥察♥想要逮捕他 约翰说 “不要”
The police wanted to arrest him, and John said, “Don’t…”
“别伤害他”
you know, “Don’t hurt him.””
那时我才知道这人就是
And then I had this guy called Claudio
写信说 “我来了 我来了
saying, “I’m coming, I’m coming.”
我只要看着你的眼睛就知道”的家伙
And I only have to look in your eyes and then I’ll know.”
所以上周 他到我们住的地方来了
So last week, he turned up at the house, you know.
他显然是约翰的超级粉丝
He was obviously very, very infatuated by John,
寄信人 科特·克劳迪奥
收信人 约翰和洋子列侬
航♥空♥信
他寄了很多信
and he sent a lot of letters.
有时候他觉得他自己就是约翰
And some of the time, he thought he was John.
但他还是想见约翰 疯狂的想见他
But he also wanted to meet him, desperately wanted to meet him.
我们见面了 我那个就是写歌♥的家伙
So we’ve met, you know. I’m just a guy, man, who writes songs.
我们已经打过招呼了 还有别的事吗
We can only say hello. And what else is there?

Yeah.
那个 我想如果我们见面了
Yeah, I figured that if we met,
只要见了你我就会知道
I’d know, you know, just by meeting you.
知道什么
But know what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!