Yes?
很抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥给你
I apologize for calling you at this hour…
但我们接到了很多来自你楼层的
but we have received a number of grievances from your floor…
噪音投诉
concerning the noise.
很抱歉
My apologies.
我刚才在接待一位不速之客
I was dealing with an uninvited guest.
你是否需要…
Have you need then of, say…
预订晚餐呢
a dinner reservation, perhaps?
也许 我之后再联♥系♥你
Perhaps. I’ll have to get back to you.

No!
约索夫在哪儿
Where’s Iosef?
去死吧
Fuck you.
-维戈在哪儿 -我什么也不会告诉你
– Where’s Viggo? – I’m not telling you shit!
你真想死在这里吗 珀金斯
Do you really wanna die here, Perkins?
给我点情报
Give me somethin’.
小俄♥罗♥斯♥
Little Russia.
坎农法♥院♥附近有个教堂
There’s a church near Cannon Court.
-教堂怎么了 -那是个幌子
– What about it? – It’s a front.
维戈的私货都藏在那里
It’s where Viggo keeps his private stash.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
应该吧
I’m thinkin’ so.
约翰
Hey, John.
哈利
Hey, Harry.
没事吧
Everything all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah. Everything’s fine.
-那我就不打扰你了 -哈利
– I’ll leave you to it then. – Hey, Harry.
想赚一枚金币吗 盯着这个睡美人
You keen on earning a coin? Babysittin’ the sleepin’ one?
-捕捉并释放 -捕捉并释放
– Catch and release? – Catch and release.
孩子 需要帮助吗
My son, how might I help you?
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
你知道你惹的是什么人吗?
嗯.
我知道
我们去保险库
Let’s go to the vault.
开门
Open it.
你以为你能恐吓我开门吗?
没错开门.
维戈会杀了我的
Viggo will kill me.
女士们 出去
Ladies, out.
祝你们愉快
老实说 你准备拿这些东西干什么
Honestly, what do you think you’re going to do with all of that?
干这个
This.
带那个蠢货 来见我
别担心
Don’t worry.
保洁员会发现你的
Housekeeping will find you.
你一向这样对待淑女吗
Treat all your ladies like this?
你可不是淑女 相信我
You are no lady. Trust me.
你叫哈利 对吧
Harry, is it?
你想赚比一枚金币更多的钱吗
How would you like to earn more than just a gold coin?
你打破了规矩
You’ve broken the rules.
你在大♥陆♥酒店内干活了
You’ve done business on Continental grounds.
管理层不会轻易容忍♥
And management does not take kindly…
这种行为
to that sort of behavior.
去他的管理层
Fuck management.
别担心 保洁员会发现你的
Don’t worry. Housekeeping’ll find you.
该死 !
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes.
我们能重振旗鼓吗
Can we recover from this?
维戈 你知道那个保险库里放了什么吧
Viggo, you know what was in that vault, right?
该死
Shit.
上啊
Come on!
掩护我!
这么说吧 约翰
I’ll say this, John.
你确实打破了他们的常规
They sure as fuck broke the mold with you.
知道吗 你总是
You always had a certain…
那么大胆
audacity about you, you know.

Yeah.
我可以说你仍然是以前的约翰·威克
I can say you’re still very much the John Wick of old.
是吗
Am I?
人是不会变的 你心知肚明
People don’t change. You know that.
时代会改变
Times, they do.
你知道那个保险库里放了什么吗
Do you know what was in that vault?
艺术品和现金 确实有一定价值
Artwork, cash, not without its worth.
但是我在这座城市里掌握的把柄
But the leverage I had on this city–
录音 物证 勒索
audio recordings, physical evidence, blackmail–
都是无价之宝
it was fuckin’ priceless!
无价之宝
Priceless!
嗯 烧掉那些我还挺享受的
Yeah. I kind of enjoyed that.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我知道你挺享受的
Yeah, I know you did. Yeah.
你是在笑吗
Are you really laughing?
那么
So–
后来你结婚了 是吗 安定下来了
then you got married, huh? Settled down.
你是怎么做到的
How did you manage that anyways?
大概是走运吧
Luck, l guess.

Yeah.
你有了妻子 我有了儿子
Yeah, while you had your wife, I had my son.
相信我 你的命比我好多了
And believe me, you had a far better deal.
然后你离开了
And then you left.
你退出的方式
And the way you got out…
自欺欺人地告诉自己 过去不能左右将来
lying to yourself that the past held no sway over the future.
但是最终
But in the end…
我们中很多人的罪行都得到了回报
a lot of us are rewarded for our misdeeds…
所以上帝带走了你妻子
which is why God took your wife…
并且让我面对你的愤怒
and unleashed you upon me.
这种生活
This life…
如影随形
follows you.
抓住你不放
It clings to you…
感染每一个接近你的人
infecting everyone who comes close to you.
我们被诅咒了 你和我
We are cursed, you and I.
这一点上我们意见一致
On that we agree.
终于找到共同点了
Finally, common ground.

Okay.
收手
Step aside.
把你儿子给我
Give me your son.
约翰·威克
John Wick.
夜魔
只是一辆破车 只是一条臭狗
It was just a fucking car. Just a fuckin’ dog.
只是一条狗
Just a dog.
维戈
Viggo.
怎么了
Yeah?
海伦去世后 我失去了一切
When Helen died, I lost everything.
直到那条狗来到我门前
Until that dog arrived on my doorstep–
我妻子最后的礼物
a final gift from my wife.
那一刻 我仿佛感受到了一丝希望
In that moment, I received some semblance of hope…
一个不用独自哀悼的机会
an opportunity to grieve unalone.
然后你儿子
And your son…
把它夺走了
took that from me.
-天啊 -把它偷走了
– Oh, God. – Stole that from me.
把它杀死了
Killed that from me!
人们总是在问我是否回来了
People keep asking if I’m back…
我一直没找到答案
and I haven’t really had an answer.
但是现在 对 我觉得我回来了
But now, yeah, I’m thinkin’ I’m back.
所以要么你交出你儿子
So you can either hand over your son.
要么就和他一起惨叫着死去
Or you can die screaming alongside him!
冷静点 冷静点
Cool it. Cool it.
约翰
John!
-老天 -他在哪儿
– Jesus. – Where is he?
见鬼
Shit!
那你向我保证 如果我告诉你他在哪儿
I have your word then, if I tell you where he is,
你就放我走
that you’ll let me walk away?
取消悬赏
Pull the contract.
成交
Done.
他在一处安全屋 在布鲁克林
He’s kept in a safe house. Brooklyn.
华♥莱♥士♥广场434号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!