from a secret admirer.
我们这片小小天堂
It seems there’s a thorn
好像出了点棘手的事
in our little slice of paradise.
一位来自纽约的恶人
A wicked man from the Big Apple
想要直接摧毁我们的圣地
is making a beeline to our sacred heart.
我们就此宣布
We are putting the call out
请大家对这位黑衣人毫不留情
to deliver your hardest beats to this man in black.
天亮前结果此人 找我领奖
If you want the prize, you must finish before sunrise.
这首畅销金曲
This golden oldie,
配此追杀一景正好
and I do mean golden hit,
献给你听 威克先生
goes out to you, Mr. Wick.
请记住 你插翅难飞
And remember, there is nowhere to run.
感谢大家
I want to thank you all
收听W-U-X-I-A广播
for listening to WUXIA,
娱乐和信息
the place for all your entertainment
本台应有尽有
and informational needs.
祝大家狩猎成功
Good hunting.
追杀开始了
And so it begins.
我需要一把枪
I’m going to need a gun.
我以为你都忘了这事了
I thought you’d never ask.
9毫米口径蝮蛇手♥枪♥
Nine-millimeter Pit Viper.
你从哪弄来的?
How’d you get this?
我熟人认识的人开枪打了另一个人
I know a guy who knows a guy who shot a guy.
弹夹能装21发
Twenty-one round capacity magazine
自带补偿器
with a built-in compensator
能最大限度减少后座力影响
for virtually no muzzle flip.
光学瞄准
Fiber-optic front sight,
左右侧保险按钮
ambidextrous safeties,
枪套宽大便于快速填弹
flared magwell for faster reloads,
扳机拉力重2磅
two-pound extreme trigger,
要是你遇上了 怎么说呢
and for those more, how shall we say,
近身接触的话
intimate encounters,
这条毒蛇的毒牙 可就太他妈厉害了
this Viper has ferocious fucking fangs.
你们能把我送到 离教堂多近的地方?
How close can you get me to the church?
阿门
Amen.
我们到了 先生们
Here we are, gentlemen.
你的座驾
Your ride.
我之前建议你
When I advised you
不要再掺和
not to dip your pinky
这桩烂事
back into this pond,
我可没想到 我也会被拉下水
I didn’t think I’d get wet.
熬过今天 事情就结了
It’ll all be over after today.
我之前给卡戎下葬时
When I was burying Charon,
特别纠结应该给他写什么墓志铭
I was torn about what to put on his gravestone.
怎么能用几句话来概括一个人的一生呢?
A few words to sum up an entire life?
吾王万岁
Long live the king!
我的墓志铭早就想好了
Had mine made years ago.
你可真谦虚
Modest.
我这叫有先见之明
Prophetic.
你最后写的什么?
What did you decide?
朋友
Friend.
这是他最突出的特质
That’s what he was above all else.
一位忠友
A friend.
再见 狩猎愉快 威克先生
Au revoir et bonne chasse, Monsieur Wick.
再会 吾王
Thank you, King.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
温斯顿
Winston.
日出是六点零三分
Sunrise is at 6:03.
为了我们大家 千万别迟到
Don’t be late for all our sakes, hmm?
“我挚爱的丈夫”
“Loving husband.”
什么?
Hmm?
把它写在我墓碑上
That’s what I want on mine.
“约翰 我挚爱的丈夫”
“John. Loving husband.”
已确认
Confirmed.
好消息 乐手们
Good news, boppers.
我们发现了目标
We have a sighting.
有人看到了我们的黑衣人
Our man in black has been spotted
出现在第七区
in the Septième Arrondissement.
我们该让他见血了
I think it’s high time we paint him red.
看来公会的朋友们错失良机
It seems like our friends at the guild dropped the ball,
机会给到凯♥旋♥门这边
and now it’s rolling to the Arc de Triomphe.
谁能抓住呢
Let’s see who picks it up.
加油啊 大家
Come on now, people.
这表现可不行
We’re gonna have to do a lot better.
谁会是我们的大赢家呢
Now, who’s gonna be our big winner?
你是谁?
Who is this?
你应该问的问题是
You know, the question you should be asking,
该付多少钱
huh, is how much?
我觉得 一切还在掌控之中
I think we have the situation under control.
因为我觉得
Because the way I see it,
要是约翰先生按时到了教堂
is that if Mr. Johnny Boy makes it to the church on time,
过了今晚 你就再也当不成侯爵了
this could be your last night as Marquis.
路况更新
A little traffic update.
听说黑衣帮失败了
I’m hearing the boys in black couldn’t get it done.
我们的邪恶敌人还在继续逃跑
Our wicked friend is on the move again.
他往你们那边逃了 第八区的听众们
He’s headed your way, my listeners of the 8th.
喂?
Yes?
好吧 我同意了
Fine. You have a deal.
行 我要3500万
All right. 35 it is.
之前可不是这个数目
That wasn’t our deal.
反正今天就是这个报价
Well, that’s the only deal being offered today.
快咬他
Get him!
拿电♥话♥来
Phone!
怎么了? -现在你听我说
What? Now, you listen to me.
4000万
Forty.
这就是你要付的价钱
You pay for the service.
好消息 乐手们
Good news, boppers.
奖金刚刚上涨了
The lottery just went up.
你们那些闲坐在一旁的人注意了
To all you boppers still sitting on the side,
威克先生能看到教堂了
Mr. Wick has the church in sight.
我们快没时间了
We are almost out of time.
在威克先生于日出时抵达之前
Last chance to win the prize
这是赢得头彩的最后一次机会
before Mr. Wick’s last sunrise.
所以 你们谁会赶去 爬上那222级台阶呢?
So who out there is going to climb those 222 steps?
看来威克先生不会加入我们了
It appears Mr. Wick won’t be joining us.
约翰?
John?
约翰?
John?
肯恩
Caine.
离日出还有多久?
What time is sunrise?
两分钟…
Two…
要么就是三分钟
maybe three minutes.
我要你爬上这些台阶 约翰
I need you to get to the top of those stairs, John.
好
Yeah.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
12和9点钟方向你选哪个?
Twelve or nine?
9点钟方向
Nine.
楼上还有六个 -谢谢
Six upstairs. Thanks.
你好 你好啊 威克先生
Ciao, ciao, Mr. Wick.
你不能朝我开枪
You can’t shoot me.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
但我能朝他开枪
But I can shoot him.
但我能揍你 你个混♥蛋♥
But I can hit you, motherfucker.
咱们走吧 约翰
Let’s go, John.
咬他蛋蛋
Nuts.
你打了我的小狗
You hit my puppy.
知道吗 你欠我人情
You know, you owe me.
对
Yeah.
我没有故意针对你 约翰
Nothing personal, John.
我们现在扯平了
We’re even now.
对