Hmm?
因为你就是这样的人
Because this is who you are,
你一直是这样的人
who you’ve always been.
你是个杀手
You are a killer.
一个我们从街上捡来的孤儿
An orphan we plucked from the street
然后磨成一把利刃
and honed into a knife.
是杀戮给了你人生目标
And it is the killing that gives you purpose.
一个没有目标的人
A man without purpose…
一文不值
is nothing.
不死不休
No quarter.
不死不休
No quarter.
如果没有别的问题了 先生们
If there is nothing else, gentlemen,
我就 -我要指定一个人
I will see… A nomination.
这是他的权利
It is his right.
你心中已经有人选了吗?
Do you have a name?
肯恩
Caine.
就这样
So be it.
日出 圣心大教堂
Sunrise, Sacré Coeur.
决斗手♥枪♥ 不死不休
Dueling pistols, no quarter.
如果威克先生赢了
Should Mr. Wick be victorious,
高桌会将会免除
he will be free of any and all obligation
他的所有责任
to The High Table,
他的副手也会复职
and his Second will be reinstated
在纽约大♥陆♥酒店重建之后
as the manager of the rebuilt
担任酒店经理
New York Continental.
如果文森特·比塞特·葛拉蒙侯爵赢了
Should the Marquis Vincent Bisset de Gramont be victorious…
约翰·威克将立刻受死
John Wick will be dead.
他的副手也一样
As will his Second.
就这样
Just so.
好了 如果没有其他的事情 各位
Now, if there is nothing more, gentlemen,
我们就日出再见
I will see you at sunrise.
如果没有按时集♥合♥
Failure to meet at the appointed hour
将会没收你们所有资产
will result in forfeiture
并即刻处决
and immediate execution.
曾经的”约翰”已经不存在了
There is no John out there.
他当不了幸福的丈夫 也过不了寻常的生活
No happy husband with a normal life.
现在只有约翰·威克了
There’s only John Wick,
一个杀手
the killer.
他会杀了你的
And he’s going to kill you.
你要求重建酒店?
Your hotel?
是的
Yes.
你总得为自己寻点好处 是吧?
You always have an angle, don’t you?
不是所有人都会吗?
Doesn’t everyone?
让我们在开始之前 先找个安全港
Let’s find safe harbor before it starts.
我得先做件事
There’s something I need to do first.
越早越好
Sooner rather than later.
我不会做的
Won’t do it.
你去打你自己的仗
You fight your own fight.
这不是你想要的吗?
Isn’t this what you want?
嗯?
Hmm?
自♥由♥契约
Victoriae fiducia.
你杀了他
You kill him,
你和你女儿就能自♥由♥
and you and your daughter will be free.
没有人能动她
No one can touch her.
如果你不杀
If you don’t,
她就只能承受你这么做的后果了
she will have to face the consequences.
你来选
The choice is yours.
肯恩
Caine.
约翰
John.
你是要跟我告别吗?
Saying goodbyes?
只是打声招呼
Saying hello.
你觉得你老婆能听见你祈祷?
You think your wife can hear you?
听不见
No.
那你为什么要过来?
Then why bother?
可能是我错了
Maybe I’m wrong.
逝者已逝
The dead are gone.
生者为大
Only the living matter.
在我女儿出生之后…
After my daughter was born…
我曾想抛下这种生活
I wanted to leave this life.
我以为我做到了
I thought I did.
但是并没有
But you didn’t.
我们受了诅咒…
We’re damned…
你和我
you and I.
我同意
On that we agree.
但我的女儿并非如此
My daughter’s not.
如果需要在你和她之间做选择…
If it’s between you and her…
你必须死
you’re going to die.
或许不会
Maybe not.
我很想你 约翰
I missed you, John.
和朋友坐在一起的感觉真好
It’s so good to sit with a friend.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
这就是你解决问题的方式?
This is how you resolve the situation?
和芭芭雅嘎决斗
Duello with the Baba Yaga.
如果你输了 你就会动摇整个高桌会的根基
Failure will shake the foundation of The High Table,
威克就会变成一个圣人
and it will turn Wick into a saint.
如果我胜利了结果将会相反
My victory will do the opposite.
葛拉蒙侯爵
Marquis de Gramont!
一个人
A man’s ambition
不应该好高鹜远
should never exceed his worth.
你会永远记得这句话的 先生
You would do well to remember that, sir.
你好啊 威克先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Wick.
欢迎光临抵抗军
And welcome to La Resistance.
是不是离家有点远?
A little far from home, aren’t you?
你粗鲁反抗的小动作
Well, your little act
真是鼓励了我 约翰
of uncivil disobedience inspired me, John.
我正在扩张
I’m branching out,
我的势力范围
spreading my wings.
盛大的告别之旅如何啊
How goes the Grand Farewell Tour?
快结束了
Coming to an end.
好像是这么回事
So it seems. So it seems.
还是四十二♥码♥ 对吗?
Forty-two regular, wasn’t it?
全身的防弹衣
It’s Kevlar, front to back.
弹道学的最新研究产物
The latest in ballistic chic.
适合所有正式场合
Appropriate for all formal occasions.
比如婚礼啊 葬礼啊 高桌会决斗啊
Weddings, funerals, High Table duels.
毕竟 一个男人必须在婚礼
After all, a man has to look his best
或者下葬时
when it’s time to get married.
展现出最好的形象
Or buried.
不好意思 长官
Forgive me, sir,
但这真是疯了
but this is madness.
疯了?
Madness?
把命运托付给一个瞎子?
Trusting your fate to a blind man?
这个世上有三种人
There are three types of men in this world.
一种是为所求而生
Those who have something to live for,
一种是为所求而死
those who have something to die for,
一种是为所求而杀戮
and those who have something to kill for.
约翰·威克不属于任何一种
John Wick has none of these things.
他只是一个寻找墓地的幽灵
He is but a ghost in search of a graveyard.
但是那个瞎子
But the blind man,
他集三种为一体
well, he has all three.
而且我有种预感
Besides, I have a feeling
威克先生在日出前
Mr. Wick will never make it
不可能赶到决斗现场
to the duel by sunrise.
好了
All right, now.
巴黎的乐手们
For all you boppers out there in the City of Lights,
竖起耳朵的流浪者们
for all you street people with an ear for the action,
我忠实的
to all my loyal listeners
了解街头音乐的听众们
who know the beat of the street…
今晚便是你们创作的机会
…tonight is your chance to make some beautiful music.
一位神秘粉丝
I’ve been asked to relay a special request
让我传达一个特殊请求