I understand.
再见 威克先生
Goodbye, Mr. Wick.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我们这些无家可归的家伙
Well, us homeless folk do have to
得抱团取暖 不是吗
stick together now, don’t we?
我得和他谈谈
I need to speak to him.
上次你和他谈的时候
Last time you spoke to him,
你开枪打了他 让他摔下了屋顶
you shot him off a roof.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
他们控制了整个局面
They held all the cards.

No.
可拿着枪的是谁呢
But who held the gun?
约翰得知道 他要面对的是什么
John needs to know the breadth of what’s coming at him.
这位侯爵可以为所欲为
This Marquis is unrestrained.
高桌会已经允许他自♥由♥行动了
The Table have let him off the leash.
噢 亲爱的温斯顿
Oh, my dear Winston,
你的仁慈真是感天动地
your benevolence is touching!
但是 请跟我说实话
But tell me. Tell me true.
为什么那个法国人没有杀你
Why did the Frenchman let you live?
杀死一个人能让他成为烈士
Killing a man can turn him into a martyr.
而放过一个人
Letting him live…
能让全世界都知道 他是个懦夫 或者叛徒
tells the world he’s a coward or a turncoat.
所以你是什么人
So what are you?
受害者
Aggrieved.
我不懂 把大♥陆♥酒店搞得一团糟
I fail to see how laying waste to Continentals
帮你杀死约翰·威克吗?
is getting you closer to killing John Wick.
这场行动的目的 不是杀死约翰·威克
This campaign is not to kill John Wick.
这是为了抹除约翰·威克这个概念
It is to kill the idea of John Wick.
为了做到这一点
And to do that, I must
我必须摧毁 一切与这个概念有关的东西
destroy everything that idea touches.
大阪的那场杀戮
The bloodshed in Osaka
完全没有必要
was not necessary.
杀戮才是关键
The bloodshed was the point.
他会逼你做出选择的
He’ll make it your choice.
你跟我来
You, come with me.
接受他的条件前要三思
Think twice before accepting.
你是谁
And you are?
无名小卒
Nobody.
无名小卒先生 讳而不言
Coyness, Mr. Nobody,
是个可悲的特点
is a pathetic trait.
我们本想
A miscalculation,
用失误掩盖我们的自负
in which by trying to hide our ego,
结果 却让它赤♥裸♥裸地展现出来
we let it appear stark naked.
我只问一遍
I will ask only once.
你是怎么找到他的
How were you able to locate him?
给钱我就告诉你
Pay and I’ll tell you.
这样的服务 你想卖♥♥多少钱呢
How much would such a service be worth?
2500万美元
Twenty-five million,
另外他死了以后
plus a matching contribution to my 401k
你要给我养老金
when he’s dead.
我们找到过他一次
We found him once.
我们还会找到他的
We’ll find him again.
那是在他把你
Is that before
打得屁滚尿流之前 还是之后
or after he puts you in the ground?
我很喜欢你
I like you.
2000万
Twenty million.
再多喜欢点
Like me some more.
2300万
Twenty-three.
自负啊 无名小卒先生
Ego, Mr. Nobody. Mm.
2300万
It’s 23.
你肯定付得起
You clearly can afford it.
为了你的服务吗
For the service. Mm-hmm.

Fuck!
不不不 没事的
No, no, no. No. It’s okay.
没事的 坐下坐下
Hey, it’s okay. Sit. Sit.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思?
What the fuck is this, man?
给你个选择
A choice.
你可以把刀抽出来
You can pull the knife out
也可以把手抽出来
or you can pull your hand out.
前者说明 你只忠于自己
One shows me a man committed only to himself,
而后者
and the other,
说明你忠于你的目标
a man committed to the cause.
你是哪种人呢
Which one are you?
温斯顿
Winston.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
节哀
My condolences.
他是个好人啊
He was a good man.
是啊 确实
Yes, he was.
可惜 因我们的罪孽而死
Taken for our sins.
这是谁
Who is this?
葛拉蒙侯爵
The Marquis de Gramont.
他是因为保证了会除掉你 才坐上那个位置
Elevated only by his guarantee of killing you.
他现在可以随意调用高桌会的所有资源
All the resources of The Table are at his disposal.
那他人在哪呢?
Where do I find him?
巴黎
Paris.
这事能有什么结果?
Where will it end?
什么
Huh?
就是杀死他呗
With him dead.
然后呢
Oh. And then?
嗯?
Hmm?
你一点记性也不长吗?
Have you learned nothing?
不等他死透 就会有人替他的位置
They will replace him before the body’s cold.
就像大力神注定要杀死九头蛇
Hercules had his Hydra.
你有你的高桌会要对付 但是还没等他们的人死光
You have The Table, except you’ll run out of bullets
你就会弹尽粮绝
before they run out of heads.
确实 要杀他 但是得智取
Kill him, but do it the smart way.
让他还你自♥由♥
And get him to give you your freedom.
怎么做?
How?
用他们自己的规矩来对付他
Turn his rules and consequences against him.
提出跟他单挑
Challenge him to single combat.
高桌会一对一决斗只是个传说
High Table duels are a myth.

Wrong!
是无情的事实
They’re a cold hard fact,
也是高桌会的一个传统
and part of the foundation of The Table
防止那些好斗的成员发动大规模战争
to stop its more combustible members from outright war.
而且 不管你是输了还是赢了
It’s also, win or lose,
至少你能得到你想要的
what you say you want,
一种解脱
a way out.
可我不属于高桌会
I don’t sit at The Table.
但你的家人是
Your family does.
让他们去提出挑战
Get them to issue the challenge
让你当代理人
and then offer you up as proxy.
我没有家人
I don’t have a family.
我已经不属于俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆帮了
The Ruska Roma tore my ticket.
那你最好赶紧去柏林
Then I suggest you get your ass to Berlin
解决一下这事
and get it mended.
要么
Or…
就开始挑墓地吧
pick a plot.
这对你有什么好处 温斯顿?
What do you get out of this, Winston?
得到你最擅长的事情 乔纳森
What you were so good at getting, Jonathan.
复仇
Revenge.

Hmm.
西装不错
Nice suit.
什么事
Speak.
他在柏林 去找俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆帮了
He’s in Berlin, at the Ruska Roma.
既然人已经找到了 把钱汇来吧
You can wire that finder’s fee now.

No.
什么?
Excuse me?
把他杀了再拿钱
Kill John and you’ll get your money.
之前不是这么说的
That wasn’t part of our deal.
之前说了 是买♥♥你的服务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!