Father, The High Table.
他来这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
威克先生是我们的客人
Mr. Wick is our guest.
父亲
Father…
我去和他们谈 他们不知道你在这里
I’ll talk to them. They don’t know you’re here.
和威克先生待在这里
Stay with Mr. Wick.
是
Hai.
先生们 欢迎来到大阪大♥陆♥酒店
Welcome to the Osaka Continental, gentlemen.
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
How may I be of service?
高桌会有理由相信
The Table has reason to believe
大阪大♥陆♥酒店 为一名 被除名者 提供了服务
that this facility is providing services…
这个指控相当严重啊
That is a grave accusation.
我们要求全面搜查你的酒店
We will require full access to your hotel.
没问题
Of course.
但你应该很清楚
But as you are well aware,
任何人
no business,
都不能在大♥陆♥酒店杀人
not even your kind of business,
就算是你们 也不例外
may be conducted on Continental grounds.
所以 我要求你们
So, I’m going to have to ask you
交出枪♥支♥
to surrender your firearms.
我们代表的是侯爵
We speak for the Marquis.
我代表的是大阪
And I speak for Osaka.
把枪交出来
Your guns,
请吧
please.
不要重蹈纽约那个傻瓜的覆辙
Don’t repeat the mistake that fool in New York made.
愚者滔滔不绝 懦夫沉默寡言
Fools talk, cowards are silent,
而智者擅于倾听
but wise men listen.
那么 你是哪种人呢?
So which one will you be?
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
好久不见 你能来真是太好了
So good of you to visit after all these years.
你现在和他们一伙吗? -不是
You are with them now? No.
不是 -你女儿呢?
No. Your daughter?
米娅?
Mia?
还活着
Alive.
你的女儿明呢?
And your daughter Akira?
也还好
Well.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
你知道…
You know…
我们不必杀个你死我活来解决问题
we don’t have to end this with blood.
那你走吧
Then leave.
没有人可以违抗高桌会
No one defies The Table.
我记得你曾经明白这一点
I remember once you understood that.
我也记得你曾经
And I remember a time
明白什么是兄弟情谊
when you understood the meaning of brotherhood.
够了
Enough!
奉葛拉蒙侯爵之命
By order of the Marquis de Gramont,
大阪大♥陆♥酒店现在停业
this hotel has been deconsecrated.
让开
Step aside.
浩二 别这样
Don’t do this, Koji.
对不起
I’m sorry.
滚出去
Get out.
封锁酒店
Secure the hotel.
找到威克
Find Wick.
如果他们发现你在这里
If they find you here,
高桌会会杀了我父亲 我 还有所有人
The Table will kill my father, me,
就因为你破坏了规则
everyone, because you broke the rules.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn’t have come.
带武器了吗
You armed?
是
Hai.
嘿
Hey!
瞎子
Blind man!
该干活了
Do your job!
明
Akira!
你从哪儿来 回哪儿去
Get out the way you came.
快去梅田站 -我要留下来
Go to the Umeda Station. I’ll stay.
不要枉费我为你做的一切
Don’t insult my gift to you.
约翰 帮我个小忙
And, John, do me a small courtesy.
约翰?
John?
肯恩
Caine.
他们给了你 我的名字
They gave you my name.
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
你不该掺和进来的
You should have stayed out.
这样对我们都好
For all our sakes.
我试过了
I tried.
是吗
Did you?
来吧 约翰
Come on, John.
我们做个了结吧
Let’s get this shit over with.
好啊
Yeah.
这个主意感觉还不错
That sounds like a good idea.
你做了个交易
You took a deal.
和你一样 约翰
Same as you, John.
是为了家人吗?
Family?
是家人
Family.
约翰 你死了吗
You dead, John?
约翰
John.
肯恩
Caine.
追杀约翰·威克
John Wick, open…
约翰·威克
John Wick…
约翰 该死的
Damn, Johnny.
你真是把这里搞得一团糟啊
This is quite the mess you’ve made.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
但我认识你
But I know you.
你是来追杀我的吗
You a tracker?
他们要价多少
How much?
不够多
Not enough.
但也差不多了
But it’s gettin’ there.
约翰 我要你照顾好自己
I need you to take better care of yourself, Johnny.
因为我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱了
‘Cause we’re in this together now.
好了 浩二
All right, Koji.
告诉我 约翰在哪里 然后你就走吧
Just tell me where John is and get out of here.
离开这里
Leave.
跑得远远的
Go somewhere far away.
你知道 我不会跑的
You know I won’t.
你又不欠约翰·威克的
You owe John Wick nothing.
你们之间没有血契
He has no marker on you.
你真是太堕落了
You must have fallen far to believe
居然觉得我们之间的债
the only debts we have…
只有血契这一种形式
…lie in markers.
拜托
Come on.
我不想这样
I don’t want to do this.
父亲
Father!
看着我
Look at me.
瞎子也能知道 你输得一塌糊涂
Even a blind man knows you have lost.
肯恩
And, Caine,
即便看不见人 也能找到正确的道路
you don’t need eyes to see the right path.
照顾好你女儿吧
Just take care of your daughter.
我
I…
我正在这么做
I am.
不
No!
别
Don’t.
活下去
Live.
我会等你的
I’ll be waiting for you.
他是谁
Who is he?
他以前是我的朋友
He was a friend.
我爸爸因为你丢了性命
My father is dead because of you.
就因为你做的好事
Because of what you did.
要么你去杀了他
So either you kill him…
要么我来动手
or I will.
我明白了