I shot him.
但他还活着
And yet he lives,
污染一切他所触及的东西
polluting everything he touches.
侯爵 恕我直言 我的酒店…
Marquis, respectfully, my hotel…
你的酒店?
Your hotel?
可以容我插一句嘴吗 先生?
If I might, sir?
说吧
By all means.
大♥陆♥酒店 和其管理者 起到一种
The Continentals and their management
警示作用
are a reminder
提醒所有在高桌会管辖之下的人
to all who sit beneath The Table
没有人可以凌驾于规则之上
that none of us are above the rules.
但还是出问题了
And yet we are here.
先生 威克先生
Sir, Mr. Wick…
我叫你们来 不是因为约翰·威克的事
We’re not here because of John Wick!
经理先生 他只是你捅得最大的娄子
He is simply the face of your failure, Mr. Manager.
我的耐心就像那沙漏里的沙子一样
The sand in that glass
早就所剩无几了
is merely an echo of my remaining patience.
你不再代表纽约
You are no longer New York.
你什么也不是
You are nothing.
你被除名了
You are Excommunicado.
这样一来
And as such…
你就不再需要一位礼宾员了
you no longer need the services of a concierge.
很荣幸能和你一起工作
It has been an honor,
我的朋友
my friend.
死的人应该是我
It should have been me.
是的
Yes.
但你没死
But it wasn’t.
好好想想为什么
Now, you think about why that is,
没准你能明白点道理
and perhaps one of us will have benefited from this conversation.
我有个活要你干
I have a name for you.
恕我直言
Respectfully,
我已经退休了
I’m retired.
不干了 金盆洗手了
Finished. Done.
我不觉得
I disagree.
我对你来说没用
I’m no use to you.
对高桌会来说也没用
Or The Table.
这可不是你能决定的
That’s not for you to decide.
我觉得你应该去找别人
I think you should find someone else.
你离她太近了
You came close.
今天
Today.
太近了
Too close.
你让她陷入危险之中
You put her in danger.
我知道我和你们的协议
I know the deal I made.
一个老同事 是吧
A former associate, I believe.
是的
He was.
也是个朋友
And a friend.

Hmm.
和高桌会的协议不变
The agreement with The Table stays the same.
我们给你一个人名
We give you a name,
你负责杀了他
you give us a life.
不然的话
Or…
我们就杀了她
we take one.
这活我接了
I will serve.
我会为你效劳
I will be of service.
太棒了
Excellent!
我猜你知道他的大概位置?
I assume you have a notion of where he might be?
约翰·威克在这世上的朋友不多
John Wick has few friends remaining in the world,
他能以性命相托的
and even fewer he trusts
更少
with his life.
非常好
Very, very good.
欢迎来到大阪大♥陆♥酒店 有什么可以帮您?
Welcome to the Osaka Continental. How can I help?
我要一间房♥
Yeah, I’m lookin’ for a room.
不好意思 本酒店不允许动物入住
I’m afraid this facility doesn’t allow animals.
情感支持动物
Emotional support animal.
她是你的情感支持动物? -反了
She’s your support animal? Other way round.
我是她的情感支持动物 对吧?
I’m hers. Isn’t that right?
她必须待在你房♥间里
She stays in your room.
希望您入住愉快 先生
Enjoy your stay, sir.
还不错
It’s not too bad.
真不错
Not bad at all.
我的酒店大堂里有条狗
There is a dog in my lobby.
那是情感支持动物
Emotional support animal.
是才怪
Of course it is.
明天的日程十一点会见铃木先生
Tomorrow’s schedule. Mr. Suzuki at 11:00
塔拉索夫家族要求两点见面
and the Tarasovs are requesting an audience at 2:00.
八点有什么安排?
What’s this at 8:00?
和你的女儿共进晚餐
Dinner with your daughter.
她担心 你最近
She says she’s concerned you’ve been
工作太累
working too hard.
我上辈子积了多少德
What must I have done to deserve
才换来这个贴心小棉袄
such a considerate child?
好人有好报 -确实
Good karma, I suppose. Indeed.
我们的客人怎样了?
And how are our guests?
有些黄金俱乐部成员挺焦虑的
Some of our gold club members are anxious.
这世道一直不太平
It’s always something.
但今天纽约出事了
And today it’s New York.
那我的礼宾员怎么样?
And my concierge?
有点担心
Concerned.
或许我得给你来一只情感支持动物
Perhaps we should get you an emotional support animal.
我们从未冒犯高桌会
We’ve done nothing to offend The Table.
你和威克先生的关系 大家一清二楚
Your relationship with Mr. Wick is no secret.
高桌会 会来的
The Table will come.
但是
And…
我们会礼貌待客的
…will be met with our grace.
威克所过之处 寸草不生
Everything he touches dies.
原谅我 父亲
Forgive me, Father.

Akira.
请告诉我的女儿
Please tell my daughter
我很期待等会的晚餐
that I look forward to our dinner.
显然不是
Apparently not.
我的朋友杀掉长老是个错误
Killing the Elder was a mistake, my friend.
他们的回应是毁掉了纽约大♥陆♥酒店
Their response was the destruction of the New York Continental.
我的女儿担心 下一个遭殃的便是我们
My daughter fears we are next.
温斯顿呢
Winston?
还活着 但是他们枪毙了他的礼宾员
Alive, but they executed his concierge
以儆效尤
to prove a point.
你有没有想过
Have you given any thought to
这一切要如何收场
where this ends?
高桌会永远不会停手
The Table will never stop.
你知道的
You know this.
它只会夺走生命
It only takes life
带来死亡
and only gives death.
浩二
Koji…
患难见真情
Friendship means little when it’s convenient.
欢迎来到大阪大♥陆♥酒店 有什么可以帮您?
Welcome to the Osaka Continental. How can I help?
找你们经理
The manager.
麻烦你了
Por favor.
好的
Of course.
您请自便 稍等一下
Please, make yourself comfortable.
这条路只能通向死亡
The only path this leads to is death.
我会杀了他们所有人
I’m going to kill them all.
我相信 你会尽力一搏
I believe you’ll try.
但是 没人能杀光所有人
But no one,
即便是你
not even you, can kill everyone.
你想死吗?
You want to die?
这是你的选择
That’s your choice.
只有活得体面
A good death
才能死得光荣
only comes after a good life.
我们早就把体面的日子抛诸身后了
You and I left a good life behind
我的朋友
a long time ago, my friend.
父亲 高桌会的人来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!