It has been a pleasure, Mr. Wick.
再见
Good bye.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
温斯顿
Winston.
现在是什么情况
What am I lookin’ at?
克莫拉加倍了桑蒂诺的公开悬赏
The Camorra’s doubled Santino’s open contract.
现在是国际悬赏了
It’s gone international.
高桌
High Table?
还有大♥陆♥酒店
And the Continental?
你在酒店内杀人了 乔纳森
You killed a man on company grounds, Jonathan.
你让我别无选择 只能宣布将你除名
You leave me no choice but to declare you excommunicado.
与大♥陆♥酒店相关的一切
The doors to any service or provider
服务或供应商的大门
in connection with the Continental
现在都对你关闭了
are now closed to you.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
你失去了生命
Your life is now forfeit.
那我怎么还没死
Then why am I not dead?
因为我认为还不到时候
Because I deemed it not to be.
现在
Now.
你还有一小时 我不能再拖延了
You have one hour. I can’t delay it any longer.
你以后可能
You might need this…
需要这个
down the road.
温斯顿
Winston…
告诉他们
tell them.
告诉他们所有人
Tell them all.
不论谁来
Whoever comes,
不论是谁
whoever it is…
我都会杀了他们
I’ll kill them.
我会杀了他们所有人
I’ll kill them all.
那是自然
‘Course you will.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
温斯顿
Winston.
应付账户
Accounts payable.
One-one-one-one-one.
一小时后
In one hour.
约翰·威克
John Wick.
除名
Excommunicado.
订单11111已确认
Order 11111 confirmed.