我保证
I promise.
多谢好意
I appreciate that.
我也会尽量给你个痛快
I’ll try and do the same.
这杯我请
This round’s on me.
当作是职业礼节吧
Consider it a professional courtesy.
不用 谢谢
No. Thanks.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
如果你不痛快 我能理解
I understand if you’re upset.
我知道你可能觉得这是针对你
And I know it might feel personal.
但是如果我不为姐姐的死报仇
But what kind of man would I be
那我成了什么人了呢
if I didn’t avenge my sister’s murder?
约翰
John?
能请你告诉管理层吗
Could you let management know
我明天早上退房♥
I’ll be checking out in the morning.
我是接线员 你想转接哪里
Operator. How may I direct your call?
-应付账户 -请稍等
– Accounts payable. – One moment, please.
应付账户
Accounts payable.
有什么需要吗
How may I help you?
我想开一个账户
I’d like to open an account.
-账户名 -约翰·威克
– Name on the account? – John Wick.
验证码
Verification?
9305-05.
悬赏状态
State of contract?
-公开 -面额
– Open. – Denomination?
七百万
Seven million.
处理中 请稍等
Processing. Please hold.
-感谢接待 -我的荣幸
– I appreciate the service. – My pleasure.
楼下有安全通道
You will find safe passage below.
有车在等你
Transportation is waiting for you.
祝你旅途平安 威克先生
May you have a safe journey, Mr. Wick.
公开悬赏
约翰·威克
七百万美元
公开悬赏
约翰·威克
七百万美元
约翰·威克
七百万美元
约翰·威克
七百万美元
订单已确认
Order confirmed.
-这是什么 -他完成了任务
– What is this? – He completed the task.
血契完成了
The marker is over.
标记下来
Mark it.
如果威克先生现在还没死
If Mr. Wick isn’t dead already,
他很快就会死
he soon will be.
你能标记下来吗 先生
Will you mark it, sir?
你根本不知道等着你的是什么 对吗
You have no idea what’s coming, do you?
我让全纽约的人都在找他
I have everyone in New York looking for him.
我们应该不会再见到他了
I doubt we will see him again.
是吗
Do you now?
你在魔鬼背后捅了一刀
You stabbed the devil in the back
逼迫他回到刚刚退出的生活
and forced him back into the life that he had just left.
你焚毁了祭司的神殿
You incinerated the priest’s temple.
烧成一片焦土
Burned it to the ground.
如今他不受血契的约束了 你觉得他会怎么做
Now he’s free of the marker, what do you think he’ll do?
他浅尝了另一种生活
He had a glimpse of the other side
他全身心投入
and he embraced it.
但是你 丹东尼奥先生
But you, Signor D’Antonio…
夺走了那种生活
took it away from him.
他已经回归了
He was already back.
他是为爱回归的 不是为你
He came back for love, not for you.
他欠我的 这是我的权力
He owed me. I had every right.
现在他又要来了
And now he’s coming again.
他跟你说了不要这样做
He did tell you not to do this.
他警告你了
He did warn you.
再见了 桑蒂诺
Addio, Santino.
如果发现可疑行为 请通知运输署人员
Please notify MTA personnel of any suspicious activity.
请注意
Your attention, please.
开往百老街的C线地铁列车即将到达
The Broad Street bound C train is now arriving.
请注意
Your attention, please.
开往百老街的C线地铁列车即将到达
The Broad Street bound C train is now arriving.
下一站 运河街
Next stop, Canal Street.
运河街到了
This is Canal Street.
你搭乘的是开往百老街的C线地铁列车
This is the Broad Street bound C train.
下一站是雷克特街
Next stop is Rector Street.
雷克特街到了
This is Rector Street.
你搭乘的是开往百老街的C线地铁列车
This is the Broad Street bound C train.
下一站是百老街
The next stop is Broad Street.
百老街到了
This is Broad Street.
南行C线地铁列车的终点站到了
This is the last stop on the southbound C train.
刀插♥进♥你的主动脉了
The blade is in your aorta.
拔♥出♥来♥你就会血流不止 你就会死
You pull it out, you will bleed, and you will die.
终点站到了
This is the end of the line.
把这当作职业礼节吧
Consider this a professional courtesy.
百老街到了
This is Broad Street.
南行C线地铁列车的终点站到了
This is the last stop on the southbound C train.
终点站到了
This is the end of the line.
我们看到了 我们看到了
We see things, we see things.
你看到的都是噩梦 伙计
The things you see are nightmares, man.
就像那次…
Like this one time…
带我去见他
Take me to him.
告诉他是约翰·威克
Tell him it’s John Wick.
你知道 他们把那个加到所有东西里了
You know, they just… they put it in everything!
伙计 你有零钱吗
Hey, man. You got a quarter?
真没想到
As I live and breathe!
约翰·威克
John Wick.
那个男人
The man.
那个神话
The myth.
那个传说
The legend.
你不太擅长退休
You’re not very good at retiring.
我正在努力
I’m workin’ on it.
威克先生不记得了 但我们多年前见过
Mr. Wick doesn’t remember, but we met many years ago,
在我上位之前
before my ascension…
那时我只是游戏中的一枚棋子
When I was just a pawn in the game.
我们相遇了 你送了我一份礼物
We met and you gave me a gift,
让我能成为国王的礼物
the gift that would make me a king.
你不记得了 但我就站在那里 在一条小巷里
You don’t remember, but there I was, standing in an alleyway.
我根本没听见你的动静
I didn’t even hear you comin’.
你给了我这道伤疤
You gave me this.
夜魔的礼物
Gift from the Boogeyman.
适合任何场合
Perfect for every occasion.
但同时你也给了我一个选择
But you also gave me a choice.
拔枪 在你背后开枪 然后死去
Pull my gun, shoot you in the back, and die,
或者按住我的脖子
or keep the pressure on my neck…
然后活下去
and live.
所以你看 我活下来了
And so you see, I survived.
多亏了你 再也没人能偷偷靠近我了
No one sneaks up on me anymore, thanks to you.
我无所不知 无所不晓
I am all-seeing and all-knowing.
那你一定知道我为什么来
Then you know why I’m here.
桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥 是的
Santino D’Antonio, yes.
你的悬赏走红了 约翰
Your contract went wide, John.
对你的健康不利
That’s bad for your health.
赏金涨到多少了 厄尔
What’s the number up to now, Earl?
七百万美元
Seven million dollars!
我去
Damn!
过圣诞了 我们之后得去苹果蜂连锁餐厅吃饭
It’s Christmas. We’re going to Applebee’s after this.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这个城市的每个角落 都有你的手下在乞讨
You have eyes begging for change on every corner in the city.
我觉得你能找到桑蒂诺
I’m thinkin’ you can find Santino.
我需要你秘密地转移我
I need you to move me. Underground.
带我找到他
Get me to him.
多甜蜜啊
How sweet it is!
夜魔求我帮忙
The Boogeyman begging me for help.
没问题 约翰
Well, of course, John.
好的 约翰 如你所愿 约翰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!